Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What about Pat Watkins? You guys don't like him opposite Roy?

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit
      I think he is a legit Pro Bowl candidate. My gut says he'll get in.
      He's the toast of the NFL right now, he'll get in if he continues to play like this.

Comment

• Originally posted by iloxygenil
        What about Pat Watkins? You guys don't like him opposite Roy?

We like him and would love to see him turn out...but he needs to put on some weight and work on his ball recognition skills. But we aren't sold on his as of yet. If a top guys drops it would be very tempting to select him if noone else is on the board.

Comment

• Originally posted by Staubach12
          Thule, I'm just about ready to admit I was wrong. Every game, he gets worse and worse. I want Blalock. So here's what I want:

1.Blalock
          2.Steve Smith
          3.Okoye or DeMarcus Tyler
          4.Jonathan Wade
          5.QB
          6.BPA
          7.BPA
          No chance Tank is there in the third round. Post combine look for him to be a late first round prospect.

Comment

• Coming from a Giants fan....you guys are the team to beat in the NFL right now. You have looked flawless for the past few weeks other than your kicker.
            Originally posted by Paul
            Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
            Originally posted by Vikes99ej
            These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
            MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

• Originally posted by Number 10
              Coming from a Giants fan....you guys are the team to beat in the NFL right now. You have looked flawless for the past few weeks other than your kicker.
              Why, thank you.

BoneKrusher

Comment

• Apparently Jeremy Shockey has already guaranteed the Giants will beat us on Dec 3. I don't have a source other than the Ticket radio station here in Dallas. As if we didn't already have enough motivation and inspiration for that game now we don't wanna just beat them we wanna kill them. We wanna beat them like they stole somethin, we wanna beat them like they've never been beaten before. We can't show any mercy or campassion regardless of their injury situation if we get them knocked down we gotta step on their damn throat. The Giants hold the key to our playoff fate and it's time for us to beat them like a governemt mule or an ugly unwanted stepchild and return to the playoffs for the first time since 03. Oh it's on like Donkey Kong! :evil:

Comment

• Originally posted by Staubach12
                  Thule, I'm just about ready to admit I was wrong. Every game, he gets worse and worse. I want Blalock. So here's what I want:

1.Blalock
                  2.Steve Smith
                  3.Okoye or DeMarcus Tyler
                  4.Jonathan Wade
                  5.QB
                  6.BPA
                  7.BPA
                  Okoye and Tyler are not 3rd round guys, imo. They should be long gone.

Comment

• Originally posted by dpl85
                    Apparently Jeremy Shockey has already guaranteed the Giants will beat us on Dec 3. I don't have a source other than the Ticket radio station here in Dallas. As if we didn't already have enough motivation and inspiration for that game now we don't wanna just beat them we wanna kill them. We wanna beat them like they stole somethin, we wanna beat them like they've never been beaten before. We can't show any mercy or campassion regardless of their injury situation if we get them knocked down we gotta step on their damn throat. The Giants hold the key to our playoff fate and it's time for us to beat them like a governemt mule or an ugly unwanted stepchild and return to the playoffs for the first time since 03. Oh it's on like Donkey Kong! :evil:
                    id take a 1 point win :D :D

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468

Comment

• Originally posted by dpl85
                      Apparently Jeremy Shockey has already guaranteed the Giants will beat us on Dec 3. I don't have a source other than the Ticket radio station here in Dallas. As if we didn't already have enough motivation and inspiration for that game now we don't wanna just beat them we wanna kill them. We wanna beat them like they stole somethin, we wanna beat them like they've never been beaten before. We can't show any mercy or campassion regardless of their injury situation if we get them knocked down we gotta step on their damn throat. The Giants hold the key to our playoff fate and it's time for us to beat them like a governemt mule or an ugly unwanted stepchild and return to the playoffs for the first time since 03. Oh it's on like Donkey Kong! :evil:
                      I likely would have heard by now if Jeremy made any sort of guarantee, and I haven't. That said, I certainly wouldn't be surpised.

Although I feel the Cowboys are a better team RIGHT NOW, it is going to be a dogfight next week. If Osi, Moss, and Short are all back I will feel much much better.
                      Originally posted by Paul
                      Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
                      Originally posted by Vikes99ej
                      These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
                      MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

• Originally posted by pocketaces
                        Originally posted by dpl85
                        id take a 1 point win :D :D
                        Yeah for sure. I don't care how bad the Giants have looked, there is always a good chance they could win. Don't forget, we lost to the lowly Redskins... :?

Comment

I likely would have heard by now if Jeremy made any sort of guarantee, and I haven't. That said, I certainly wouldn't be surpised.

Although I feel the Cowboys are a better team RIGHT NOW, it is going to be a dogfight next week. If Osi, Moss, and Short are all back I will feel much much better.
                          he for sure said there was no way dallas would come into new york and beat them...it was on monday night countdown.

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468

Comment

Has moss even seen the field yet this year? To my knowledge hes been injured the whole time, he doesnt really scare me, he should be kind of lost out there after missing so much time -- plus t new and probably glenn both have the speed to keep up with him, henry is fine on plax.

Comment

• Shockey and his big mouth. He should beat the Titans first and then he can start talking smack....im sure Tom Coughlin doesnt appreciate that he is looking ahead.

Comment

• we picked up another gaurd...
                                From Todd Archer ...

The Cowboys claimed guard Joe Berger off waivers from Miami and cut tight end Tony Curtis to make room on the active roster.

Berger, 6-5, 305 pounds, was a sixth-round pick of Carolina in 2005 and played in three games with the Dolphins last season but had not played in any games this season.

Berger is the second guard the Cowboys have picked up in the last two weeks, having signed Travis Leffew off Green Bay's practice squad. Curtis was called up from the Cowboys practice squad on Oct. 13 and played in four games. He was inactive against Indianapolis and Tampa Bay. If he clears waivers he is eligible to return to the Cowboys' practice squad.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information