Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everyone knows that. There was an artcile on DC.com during mini-camp, but it isn't there anymore because the new articles went over it. Ware isn't going to be covering anymore, you can be assured of that.

Comment

• That is absurd. I won't believe that until I hear it from Wade. Don't pull that "Everyone knows that" crap with me, find me one quote where he says that. Because I find it hard to believe that Wade's scheme which is big on disguises, would do something so damn predictable.

Comment

• OMG it was in a freakin link. It was from last week so it isn't on the site anymore. Jesus. He said he would be pass rushing a lot more. Ware is going to do exactly what Merriman does. Like it or not.

Comment

• Achilles felt the need to PM me a few days ago to try and tell me I'm and idiot and my posts suck and so on....

Anyway, he just sent me one of the greatest responses ever. Just thought I'd show you guys how far his imagination can actually go.

"LMAO. I don't care about this stupid form, or that blog. And in the real world, I have got more ***** already thatn you will get in your entire life. Your the loser. I enjoy ripping apart your posts, because they suck." - Achilles33

Comment

• ^^^^^ I'd also like to point out that i hadn't brought up anything about who got more ass between the two of us. He just decided to throw that in there to mask his insecurities or something of that sort. Ha.

Comment

• LMAO. Burns, post a useful peace of information, and then come talk to me. You rip me, yet I haven't seen a useful post from you in recent memory. Hmmmm..........

Comment

• Actually Burns, the fact that you came out and posted our PMs to everyone, shows that you are the more insecure one, and are trying to get people to back you up. Nice try though. Actually, it was a pretty bad one.

Comment

• That's f'n hilarious. So when do you plan on joining us here in reality, Achilles?

Comment

• I am already in reality. Check with Burns on that subject.

Comment

• Originally posted by Achilles33 View Post
                      I am already in reality. Check with Burns on that subject.
                      You're mistaken, I actually told you that I believed you lived in a fantasy world; Remember, I told you that your opinions were actually valued there.

Anyway, I have no insecurites, I simply posted the PM because I figured if you had something to say, why not let everyone see? I am also consistently trying to get you to leave the boards so we wont have any more of this stuff.

I wish I didn't have to contribute to polluting the forum, but you've left me no other choice. You've got to go.

Comment

• OMG I am loving this. This is a freakin message board. You guys are acting like you are my parents. LMAO. This is hilarious. It is a message board, I will type whatever the hell I want, and piss you off if I want. Who freakin cares? Why do you care?

Comment

• Originally posted by Achilles33 View Post
                          OMG I am loving this. This is a freakin message board. You guys are acting like you are my parents. LMAO. This is hilarious. It is a message board, I will type whatever the hell I want, and piss you off if I want. Who freakin cares? Why do you care?
                          What makes you so sure I'm not your parent?

Comment

• Ill even make a deal with you... Find me 3 people that actually believe your posts are insightful and they enjoy reading them from inside the Cowboys Team Thread (to make sure that you dont just go create more accounts) and I will never comment on anything you say ever again. In fact, I will LEAVE the boards if you can find 3 respectable posters to back you up. I will up and leave.

As for you, if you cannot find 3 people, then you must leave the boards and never come back. No making a 4th account.

Deal?

Comment

• Because my parents are in the kitchen right now talking...

I never wanted to make new accounts Burns, I wish I could have Balaskonis back, but I can't. Either way, i'll leave the site. I'll probably come back during the season though. Have fun with your insecurities. Posting our PM's obviously shows your insecure. And the one who is accussing the person of being insecure, is the real one who is insecure, Burns. Later.
                              Last edited by Achilles33; 05-19-2007, 05:57 PM.

Comment

• Achilles latest response.

This coming after I told him I thought he lacked intelligence.

"Your the one who is PMing back, and I don't give a **** about people hating me on a message board. And actually, my IQ is 150, I would best atleast 20 points higher than yours." - Achilles

SO just to set things straight, Achilles pulls mad girls and is smart. Everyone back off, I think he may also be capable of casting a spell on you.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information