Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dallas Cowboys Discussion

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by JJJ888
    Originally posted by thule
    Originally posted by JJJ888
    I'd like to see us draft a QB in the mid/late rounds to develop into a backup this year...think RYAN FITZGERALD....
    Look no further then Trent Edwards baby.
    I don't think he lasts long enough for us to take a late-round flyer on him...although I like the Stanford guys.
    Stanford guys??? Like who? Chad Hutchinson? LOL! Fa get it! I don't want Edwards... the guy couldn't win a game if his life depended on it.

    If we give a look in the mid rounds at a QB, one of my favs is John Beck from BYU.

    Comment


    • Uh guys... we need to keep JJ. He and MB3 work very well together. I've always loved MB3 more, and that's no secret, but I don't like 1 back systems. Michael Bush would be very cool though.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by D-Unit
        Originally posted by JJJ888
        Originally posted by thule
        Originally posted by JJJ888
        I'd like to see us draft a QB in the mid/late rounds to develop into a backup this year...think RYAN FITZGERALD....
        Look no further then Trent Edwards baby.
        I don't think he lasts long enough for us to take a late-round flyer on him...although I like the Stanford guys.
        Stanford guys??? Like who? Chad Hutchinson? LOL! Fa get it! I don't want Edwards... the guy couldn't win a game if his life depended on it.

        If we give a look in the mid rounds at a QB, one of my favs is John Beck from BYU.
        Just wondering, what do you guys think about Stanback?

        BoneKrusher

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Jdallas
          Troy Hambrick was a good RB until you gave him a full load...
          Good point...

          BoneKrusher

          Comment


          • Originally posted by D-Unit
            Uh guys... we need to keep JJ. He and MB3 work very well together. I've always loved MB3 more, and that's no secret, but I don't like 1 back systems. Michael Bush would be very cool though.
            Amen and Amen...talk about trading JJ is foolish.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by D-Unit
              Originally posted by Poet3334
              I like Simms as well. I don't know if he'd want to start or not, but I'd like to have him as a number 2. It'd be another example of us building quality depth at key positions.
              You guys don't think it'd be too weird for Parcells to coach a father and son in the NFL?
              He's already don it with Rob and Bobby Carpenter.

              Designs by Thule



              Originally posted by DMWSackMachine
              I just wanna warn you guys not to take TNew41 too seriously. He's....let's just say, special. He's fairly harmless, though. He just needs several years of seasoning before he tries to make any more points, is all.

              Comment


              • Dont forget about the Barber family or the Carthon's.

                Thanks BoneKrusher^

                http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                KO KNOWS

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Staubach12
                  Originally posted by Jdallas
                  Troy Hambrick was a good RB until you gave him a full load...
                  Good point...
                  Here's another good point...

                  MB3 >>>>>>>>>>>>> Hambrick.

                  Comment


                  • When hambrick was in shape, he was a stud. I was completly sold on him, i thought he was going to be a pro bowler for years. But, of course T-Ham was not the smartest of players, he got lazy and over ate in the off season and blew his only shot. He could have been something special.

                    Thanks BoneKrusher^

                    http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                    KO KNOWS

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by M.O.T.H.
                      When hambrick was in shape, he was a stud. I was completly sold on him, i thought he was going to be a pro bowler for years. But, of course T-Ham was not the smartest of players, he got lazy and over ate in the off season and blew his only shot. He could have been something special.
                      Hambrick never had the potential to be something special. He may have had the ability to be a decent starter, but nothing more.

                      My point about Hambrick and Barber is that just because someone excells in their current role, it doesn't mean they will do the same in a bigger role.

                      Desings by D-Unit

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by M.O.T.H.
                        Dont forget about the Barber family or the Carthon's.
                        Did Bill coach Ran Carthon?


                        "You know what charm is: a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question."
                        Albert Camus

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Jdallas
                          Originally posted by M.O.T.H.
                          When hambrick was in shape, he was a stud. I was completly sold on him, i thought he was going to be a pro bowler for years. But, of course T-Ham was not the smartest of players, he got lazy and over ate in the off season and blew his only shot. He could have been something special.
                          Hambrick never had the potential to be something special. He may have had the ability to be a decent starter, but nothing more.

                          My point about Hambrick and Barber is that just because someone excells in their current role, it doesn't mean they will do the same in a bigger role.
                          Excellent point. MBIII is accustomed to sharing the load. Would his play tail off if he's used more? Who can say. For now though, everything's working beautifully.


                          "You know what charm is: a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question."
                          Albert Camus

                          Comment


                          • Guys, I'm watching this Falcon-Saints game. Vick has 160 yards rushing and about 60 yards in the air. Dropped passes galore. It's pretty ridiculous.


                            "You know what charm is: a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question."
                            Albert Camus

                            Comment


                            • Ran was on the boys for like a week or two, when the colts dropped him, if that counts.

                              Thanks BoneKrusher^

                              http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                              KO KNOWS

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by M.O.T.H.
                                Ran was on the boys for like a week or two, when the colts dropped him, if that counts.
                                That does count. Thanks M.O.T.H.


                                "You know what charm is: a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question."
                                Albert Camus

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information