X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jdallas
    Originally posted by M.O.T.H.
    When hambrick was in shape, he was a stud. I was completly sold on him, i thought he was going to be a pro bowler for years. But, of course T-Ham was not the smartest of players, he got lazy and over ate in the off season and blew his only shot. He could have been something special.
    Hambrick never had the potential to be something special. He may have had the ability to be a decent starter, but nothing more.

My point about Hambrick and Barber is that just because someone excells in their current role, it doesn't mean they will do the same in a bigger role.
    I loved Hambrick and I totally disagree. I believe both T-Ham and Barber have/had all the talent to become excellent starters.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
    KO KNOWS

Comment

• I just saw Jeremy Shockey go into the locker room for x-rays. He hurt his hand in warm-ups.

"You know what charm is: a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question."
      Albert Camus

Comment

• Originally posted by Poet3334
        I just saw Jeremy Shockey go into the locker room for x-rays. He hurt his hand in warm-ups.
        He's a scum bag party boy who needs a reality check. Good player though.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

• Yeah he is a scumbag.

"You know what charm is: a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question."
          Albert Camus

Comment

• Gosh JDallas get a new sig....you've had it since Henry became a Cowboy.
            "Red Ball"

Comment

• Dallas Draft

1.Justin Blalock, OG, Texas
              2.DeWayne Bowe, WR, LSU
              3.Mason Crosby, K, Colorado
              4.Jonathan Wade, CB, Tennessee
              5.Paul Soliai, NT, Utah
              6.Isaiah Stanback, QB, Washington
              7a.Syvelle Newton, WR/HB/FS, South Carolina
              7b.BPA
              7c.BPA

How's that?

BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Staubach12
                Dallas Draft

2.DeWayne Bowe, WR, LSU
                5.Paul Soliai, NT, Utah
                7b.BPA
                7c.BPA

How's that?
                Not bad. Don't know much about Soliai though. I'd loved Crosby there in the 3rd.

Albert Camus

Comment

• Well here's the real test for Romo. Let's see if he can do the same thing against a pretty good defense, on the road, in a harsh environment. If he can then he's got my believer card, but we'll see.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                  Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34
                    Well here's the real test for Romo. Let's see if he can do the same thing against a pretty good defense, on the road, in a harsh environment. If he can then he's got my believer card, but we'll see.
                    Isn't that what people said before the Carolina game? Last time I checked, they were a better defense than the Giants.

I think it'll always be something. If Romo has a good game against the Giants, then people will say well, the Giants were missing key personnel on defense. Please. Give the guy some credit.

Albert Camus

Comment

Originally posted by Staubach12
                      Dallas Draft

2.DeWayne Bowe, WR, LSU
                      5.Paul Soliai, NT, Utah
                      7b.BPA
                      7c.BPA

How's that?
                      Not bad. Don't know much about Soliai though. I'd loved Crosby there in the 3rd.
                      I think Wade is a steal on day 2. I'm a big fan of his and I think he has a bright future.

BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Jdallas
                        When hambrick was in shape, he was a stud. I was completly sold on him, i thought he was going to be a pro bowler for years. But, of course T-Ham was not the smartest of players, he got lazy and over ate in the off season and blew his only shot. He could have been something special.
                        Hambrick never had the potential to be something special. He may have had the ability to be a decent starter, but nothing more.

My point about Hambrick and Barber is that just because someone excells in their current role, it doesn't mean they will do the same in a bigger role.
                        Excellent point. MBIII is accustomed to sharing the load. Would his play tail off if he's used more? Who can say. For now though, everything's working beautifully.
                        Im definately not a fan of getting rid of Julius and you can tell Parcells isnt either. In the tampa game he kept jones out of the 4th quarter but allowed mbIII to continue playing, and that says somthing right there. MBIII is good, and has played excellent for us, but if it aint broke -- dont fix it. We've seen what has happened to people like lamont jordan when they get a full load dropped on them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Burns336
                          Originally posted by Poet3334
                          Originally posted by Jdallas

Excellent point. MBIII is accustomed to sharing the load. Would his play tail off if he's used more? Who can say. For now though, everything's working beautifully.
                          Im definately not a fan of getting rid of Julius and you can tell Parcells isnt either. In the tampa game he kept jones out of the 4th quarter but allowed mbIII to continue playing, and that says somthing right there. MBIII is good, and has played excellent for us, but if it aint broke -- dont fix it. We've seen what has happened to people like lamont jordan when they get a full load dropped on them.
                          He plays for the raiders.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

• damn 5 tds for romo.

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                            @SirStackAlot707

Comment

• Eli threw another pick!!! Titans may win.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

• hahhahahahhahah yeahhhhhhh baby!!!!!!!!!!

Giants fall to the Titans!!!!!!!! All hail Vince Young.....

Giants are gonna lose!!!!

24-21!!!
                                "Red Ball"

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information