Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dallas Cowboys Discussion

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Greatest post ever! Appreciate that one man!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
      Greatest post ever! Appreciate that one man!
      Hurd and Watkins are hilarious. I think Sammy has something to fall back on after football.

      Thanks BoneKrusher^

      http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
      KO KNOWS

      Comment


      • I am just pointing out that personal attacks are not something you are unfamiliar with. So for you to be upset over their use seem a bit precious.

        Originally posted by thule View Post
        The only difference is...this is strictly fantasy...building your team..
        This whole website is fantasy football. So to say one is immune from "reality" but the other is not is also precious.

        Originally posted by thule View Post
        I try to bass my thoughts in here on strictly realism. If it's a FM hell I'm gonna build my team and have fun doing it. This is a lot different than the NFL.
        Yes it is very different than the NFL. Yessireeeeee.

        Still, how is ND doing?

        Comment


        • Originally posted by robert_in_bigd View Post
          I am just pointing out that personal attacks are not something you are unfamiliar with. So for you to be upset over their use seem a bit precious.



          This whole website is fantasy football. So to say one is immune from "reality" but the other is not is also precious.



          Yes it is very different than the NFL. Yessireeeeee.

          Still, how is ND doing?

          Just curious Robert do you have a favorite college team? Longhorns?




          The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468

          Comment


          • Originally posted by robert_in_bigd View Post
            The long lists of excuses just keeps growing.

            If I where him I would just be very quiet.
            I am late on this, but where is the excuse? God forbid a player switch helmets, because they think they might be safer. There is a reason helmets like the Revolution have been created. I have yet to see anything where Jones said it hurt his play. He didn't even play a single down after he was hurt Sunday.

            There are plenty of things to fault on the Cowboys for you, without fabricating crap out of nothing.

            Comment


            • So, no Jackson and a banged up Bulger this week and no Losman next week.

              Thanks BoneKrusher^

              http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
              KO KNOWS

              Comment


              • With a banged up Bulger, no Jackson, no Pace and their other OL out (can't recall his name off hand) their O looks to be in trouble (it already was, now this just adds to it). Their defense is already bad. In all honesty, I could see the Cowboys blowing out the Rams this weekend.

                Designs by Thule



                Originally posted by DMWSackMachine
                I just wanna warn you guys not to take TNew41 too seriously. He's....let's just say, special. He's fairly harmless, though. He just needs several years of seasoning before he tries to make any more points, is all.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by LSUALUM99 View Post
                  With a banged up Bulger, no Jackson, no Pace and their other OL out (can't recall his name off hand) their O looks to be in trouble (it already was, now this just adds to it). Their defense is already bad. In all honesty, I could see the Cowboys blowing out the Rams this weekend.
                  Yeah, they have Barron starting at LT now because, Todd Steussie broke his foot. I certainly agree, the game has all the makings for a blow out.

                  Edit...I think Incognito may be out also.

                  Thanks BoneKrusher^

                  http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                  http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                  KO KNOWS

                  Comment


                  • yeah, it looks like this game could get out of hand quickly.

                    Still, matchups like this one make me nervous, because you never know if its going to end up like you think, or if something weird is going to happen and you're going to have to grind out a win.

                    I can just see right now. The opening kickoff is returned for a TD, Bulger hits Holt for a long score, we get down early and have a hard time crawling back.....

                    Somebody wake me up.
                    Originally posted by 21ST
                    He was protecting his self
                    Originally posted by tjsunstein
                    From what? His leg?
                    Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck
                    That leg has had it out for him since day 1.
                    "We're the quiet guys, the guys before the storm. And then we hit you."

                    DeMarcus Ware

                    Comment


                    • True, Holt is still the best receiver in Football in my opinion. Bulger could hit him on a long pass and make things interesting but I look for another big game by our OLB's and for us to roll coverage to Holt. If Newman plays and he shadows Holt most of the game we could keep them below 10 points pretty easy.

                      Designs by Thule



                      Originally posted by DMWSackMachine
                      I just wanna warn you guys not to take TNew41 too seriously. He's....let's just say, special. He's fairly harmless, though. He just needs several years of seasoning before he tries to make any more points, is all.

                      Comment


                      • The Rams offense may put some points on the board against the Cowboys, but not as many as and not with the ease of the Cowboys offense against the Rams defense.

                        And I think we'll see Julius Jones have a good day against the Rams, with the offensive line run-blocking as well as it is right now.
                        Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by pocketaces View Post
                          Just curious Robert do you have a favorite college team? Longhorns?
                          Both UoM.

                          Miami and Michigan.

                          Graduated UoM Ann Arbor some time ago. Loved Uo Miami since the OK whippings in the 1990s.

                          Great to see buffoon Switzer getting waxed by JJ.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by fryman View Post
                            I am late on this, but where is the excuse? God forbid a player switch helmets, because they think they might be safer. There is a reason helmets like the Revolution have been created. I have yet to see anything where Jones said it hurt his play. He didn't even play a single down after he was hurt Sunday.

                            There are plenty of things to fault on the Cowboys for you, without fabricating crap out of nothing.
                            Switch them all you want but no need to tell the world. No benefit to tell opposing teams your head is hurt ...... unless the MBIII accolades are getting you worked up so you are creating excuses.

                            What was it last week? He was softening them up for MBIII. I think that was it. Now this week it is helmets and brains injuries.

                            The only Clik Clak JJ should hear in his head are the sounds of MBIII passing him to the Pro Bowl and a big contract extension.

                            Comment


                            • Nicky Folk has shown enough...Gramatica was released today.

                              Thanks BoneKrusher^

                              http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                              KO KNOWS

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by robert_in_bigd View Post
                                Both UoM.

                                Miami and Michigan.

                                Graduated UoM Ann Arbor some time ago. Loved Uo Miami since the OK whippings in the 1990s.

                                Great to see buffoon Switzer getting waxed by JJ.
                                Ahhhh yes those were some great miami teams back then. But I belive that was in the 80's not 90's. I think Miami came to Oklahoma this year as well....remember that waxing?




                                The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information