Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dallas Cowboys Discussion

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by cowboysforever View Post
    I just don't want to turn into the Detroit Lions of OLB.

    4th rounder, fine. A Brian Robison type. Sure. But I think we have other needs and I don't consider it a high impact role on this team.

    But hey, Chargers look ready to explode. Maybe we can pick something up from that disaster in FA or via trade.
    I'd give them a 2nd for LT :P

    Comment


    • Originally posted by thule View Post
      I'd give them a 2nd for LT :P
      Funny enuff, I was thinking Norv for OC after he gets axed and Garrett goes to the Seattle Seahawks with Holmgren retiring. But hey, I am sure we can get some players too.

      You know, LT for a second (and something else) is not crazy if LT forces a trade. He is not an AJ fan and seems ready for something new.
      Last edited by cowboysforever; 11-19-2007, 12:40 AM.

      Comment


      • Chargers are not going to unload...the talent is there to be among the NFL's elite...their coach is just a moron as a HC, he doesnt know how to run a team. Once they get someone new in there, they'll be just fine.

        Thanks BoneKrusher^

        http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
        KO KNOWS

        Comment


        • Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
          Chargers are not going to unload...the talent is there to be among the NFL's elite...their coach is just a moron as a HC, he doesnt know how to run a team. Once they get someone new in there, they'll be just fine.

          So what are the chances we swap our OC for their HC?

          Comment


          • Honestly as much as I love Norv, I really wouldn't want him here in any capacity. We don't need a QB guru coming in and messing with Romo.

            Comment


            • Garrett >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >> Norv

              Comment


              • Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                Garrett >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >> Norv
                Well if Garrett leaves, I am not sure what your math equation has to do with the ?? I asked.

                The ??? is probability that Norv comes if Garrett leaves.

                Comment


                • I said it before...If Garrett does leave...we should stay in house. Maybe Sherman could step in there. I really dont think Garrett's leaving though, Wade only signed a 3 year deal...I think Garrett could wait that long.

                  Thanks BoneKrusher^

                  http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                  http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                  KO KNOWS

                  Comment


                  • Why would Garrett wait? Hes hot NOW. If he gets a head coaching offer hes gone. Id love for him to stay just as much as the next guy but when a job comes open you have to take it. Asking him to wait wouldnt be fair to him or his family IMO. We will see but I cant imagine he's going to wait three years.




                    The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468

                    Comment


                    • I doubt he'll go. He's still very young, he loves Dallas, and he's not going to find a better situation. JJ was ready to give him the job before we settled on Wade. Garrett knew the situation when he signed on to coach...he's been guaranteed that position 3 years down the line. The fact that he is hot really doesnt matter because, he has an enormous opportunity just a few years away. Head Coach of the Dallas Cowboys, I think he'll wait for it.

                      Thanks BoneKrusher^

                      http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                      KO KNOWS

                      Comment


                      • Looks like Sam Hurd will most likely get the start on Thursday. Crayton went down w/ an ankle injury and will probably not play.

                        http://www.sportsnetwork.com/default...abn4113630.htm

                        Thanks BoneKrusher^

                        http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                        KO KNOWS

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                          I said it before...If Garrett does leave...we should stay in house. Maybe Sherman could step in there. I really dont think Garrett's leaving though, Wade only signed a 3 year deal...I think Garrett could wait that long.
                          Sherman over Sparano?? Wow.

                          Sparano was refused the right to interview by Jerry for OC jobs.

                          Not sure Sherman is on anyone's radar screen.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                            Looks like Sam Hurd will most likely get the start on Thursday. Crayton went down w/ an ankle injury and will probably not play.

                            http://www.sportsnetwork.com/default...abn4113630.htm
                            Dying to see Austin play finally. In this sense the Crayton injury will give us a better read on the Sign or Not Crayton discussion.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by cowboysforever View Post
                              Sherman over Sparano?? Wow.

                              Sparano was refused the right to interview by Jerry for OC jobs.

                              Not sure Sherman is on anyone's radar screen.
                              Both great candidates...Sherman has been getting a lot praise this season. Sparano would surely get first consideration but, Sherman has been a hot name this year as well. Not to mention he has a little more experience as an O Coord.

                              Thanks BoneKrusher^

                              http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                              KO KNOWS

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by cowboysforever View Post
                                Dying to see Austin play finally. In this sense the Crayton injury will give us a better read on the Sign or Not Crayton discussion.
                                Speaking of WR injuries...I heard Coles is probably out for this game.

                                Thanks BoneKrusher^

                                http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                                http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                                KO KNOWS

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information