X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by thule View Post
    McQ shouldn't miss a beat
    He'll scare away the defense with his ugly face.

But seriously, he's been on the team long enough to know what he's doing. He no longer gets the raw project excuse. I want great pass protection and great run mauling.

Comment

• It'll be interesting to see. But I still have that image from the Preseason where he was beat horribly by Tim Crowder around the edge. Or was that Free? Pretty sure it was the Ginger.

Comment

• Roy Williams in Dallas is actually a possibility. The whole texas thing shouldn't be overlooked...I remember when I was at the Dallas game 2 years ago...the fans cheered and cheered for him in the pregame...throw in the fact that he always plays great against us has to mean something. What would it cost...I'm not really sure...but they need a LT...McQ would be awfully tempting for them...if we truly trust Free. But I think a LT is what it would take to get the deal done.

Comment

• The uniform crew is going to hate Jerry Jones if he forces them to make two uniforms with "Roy Williams (D)" and "Roy Williams (O)" on the backs.

Comment

• Originally posted by BX View Post
            The uniform crew is going to hate Jerry Jones if he forces them to make two uniforms with "Roy Williams (D)" and "Roy Williams (O)" on the backs.
            Jerry signs their paychecks. They'll keep their mouths shut. ;)

Comment

• I think it could work yes, but who would we have to "not" resign, because we are going to have to let some guys go if we bring in roy williams payroll...and although our project guy is stanback he is the wr we would have to lose right? Hurd and Austin are further along in their development

Originally posted by Scott Wright
              I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                He'll scare away the defense with his ugly face.

But seriously, he's been on the team long enough to know what he's doing. He no longer gets the raw project excuse. I want great pass protection and great run mauling.
                The mutant should be forced to where a visor, by rule. It's such an unfair advantage.

Also...to whoever said it...I seriously doubt McQ would be tempting to anyone in the trade market...former 7th round draft pick, zero career starts, do people even know who he is? He doesnt hold that much value to other teams at all, at this point.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by BX View Post
                  The uniform crew is going to hate Jerry Jones if he forces them to make two uniforms with "Roy Williams (D)" and "Roy Williams (O)" on the backs.
                  The former can go by his full name, Roy Williams Sucks. :p
                  Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

• Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                    I think it could work yes, but who would we have to "not" resign, because we are going to have to let some guys go if we bring in roy williams payroll...and although our project guy is stanback he is the wr we would have to lose right? Hurd and Austin are further along in their development

Actually, of that group, I think we would be better off letting Crayton go if we are able to bring in Roy this offseason. But, again, I would prefer Fitzgerald.

The rotation would be TO, Roy, Hurd, Austin & Stanback. If Stanback progresses, that would be a very solid rotation. I also think we re up TO for two more years. He's a physical freak and takes very good care of his body.
                    Last edited by Macarthur; 12-07-2007, 03:26 PM.
                    In war, you win or lose, live or die - and the difference is just an eyelash.

-Douglas MacArthur

Comment

• Quick ? for you guys. What is the likely hood that Adams resigns?

Comment

• Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
                        Quick ? for you guys. What is the likely hood that Adams resigns?

Id say about 80%

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468

Comment

• Originally posted by Macarthur View Post
                          Actually, of that group, I think we would be better off letting Crayton go if we are able to bring in Roy this offseason. But, again, I would prefer Fitzgerald.

The rotation would be TO, Roy, Hurd, Austin & Stanback. If Stanback progresses, that would be a very solid rotation. I also think we re up TO for two more years. He's a physical freak and takes very good care of his body.
                          Fitzgerald is a little unrealistic imho, Roy is still far fetched more has a couple of reasons of why it could work...So if we went with that im guessing our #3 would be Hurd which is fine by me...

But I dont know about you guys but ive listened to alot of different Crayton interviews this season and when he was drafted, I think he loves playing for the Cowboys in general and wants to stay...He was a Desoto graduate in the Dallas area and really loves to play for this team, were just not going to cut him just because we bring in another wr, I think we will throw an offer at him that we can handle, and he chooses whether he wants to go somewhere else to be more of the main options with more money or stay here how things are...But I dont think its set in stone he wants to leave, or that Jerry wants him gone, and thats even if we do bring in another wr in free agency...Crayton out of the slot is almost unfair and if we could make it work for at least another year it would be worth it...

Any idea who we might franchise after this year??

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                          I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
                            Quick ? for you guys. What is the likely hood that Adams resigns?
                            He's a near lock, imo.
                            Last edited by M.O.T.H.; 12-08-2007, 05:56 PM.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                            http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                            KO KNOWS

Comment

• Bradie, Akin and Roy are really distinguishing themselves in the First Quarter today!

Can you take worse angles on running plays or be as inept in coverage as they are so far? Should have been a blow out and now it is a game. Too much talking by this team.

Burnett needs to play.

Comment

• The Run defense has been surprisingly bad today.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information