Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You lucky bastards have the refs on your side. IAF had the ball, why wait so long to signal who had the ball if they were gonna rule that Dallas had it?
    R.I.P. L.E.F.
    "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Originally posted by cowboysforever View Post
      Bradie, Akin and Roy are really distinguishing themselves in the First Quarter today!

Can you take worse angles on running plays or be as inept in coverage as they are so far? Should have been a blow out and now it is a game. Too much talking by this team.

Burnett needs to play.
      Our whole front 7 was sucking. Roy's just trying to keep contain.

Comment

• Originally posted by DSlay4 View Post
        Our whole front 7 was sucking. Roy's just trying to keep contain.
        As I said, Akin, Bradie and Roy suck in coverage.

Fact is Martz knows how to abuse these guys.

Exposed, again, in December as having horrible coverage in the middle of the field.

1 of 3 Bozos in coverage ok. 2 or more Bozos is too much.

They just suck and it is tiresome to have to scheme around ineptness.
        Last edited by cowboysforever; 12-09-2007, 01:07 PM.

Comment

• Our NT's are just getting pushed around like little children today. Tank and Ratliff Both, especially tank.

Comment

• A couple of things:

1) I have no idea why we are not attacking the Tampa 2 Safeties. Please use Austin. Crayton and Hurd are slow.

2) Can we just get Burnett in full time please.

3) Anyway, can we cover for an additional second to get some sacks?

Comment

As I said, Akin, Bradie and Roy suck in coverage.

Fact is Martz knows how to abuse these guys.

Exposed, again, in December as having horrible coverage in the middle of the field.

1 of 3 Bozos in coverage ok. 2 or more Bozos is too much.

They just suck and it is tiresome to have to scheme around ineptness.

Finally a game for you to ***** about. About time

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468

Comment

• Cowboysforever why you gotta be so negative? Do U realize we're the best team in the NFC? Sure we have some flaws, but even the Patriots have their flaws. Every Cowboy fan should be happy as hell with this season, this is the best start we've had in Franchise history.

Every game is not gonna be pretty, just be glad we're winning this season and at worst we'll be 11-5.

Comment

• Kumbaya,

Well hopefully all the talk of James playing "Pro Bowl Level" quiet down. Adequate player.

My surprise is not the fact they stink - it the fact they keep playing the three together. Seems obvious they are not a great threesome in the middle of the field.

But more importantly, what is shocking me is the fact Detroit has shut down the vertical passing game and we are not pressing their safeties into coverage.

Nice pass to MBIII.

Comment

• Gotta admit the Refs has made some calls/non calls that has went are way. Not complaining though :)

Comment

• more of the same so far ..

shatty play in the middle by the D and still trying to get their safeties to cover a wr

Comment

• Originally posted by pocketaces View Post
                        Finally a game for you to ***** about. About time
                        Well SB Winners usually play better in December than their also-ran competition. So I guess you are happy with our play today?

Regardless, any professional would ***** about this effort today. Team is unprepared (blame coaches) and they are missing lots of assignment (blame players).

For all the blabber, Detroit is once again embarrassing this team and we look no better Defensively today then late last year during the December collapse.

Maybe we turn around in the 4th Q but same players with the same problems.

Comment

• Well it's official, Romo is a LEGEND

Comment

Well SB Winners usually play better in December than their also-ran competition. So I guess you are happy with our play today?

Regardless, any professional would ***** about this effort today. Team is unprepared (blame coaches) and they are missing lots of assignment (blame players).

For all the blabber, Detroit is once again embarrassing this team and we look no better Defensively today then late last year during the December collapse.

Maybe we turn around in the 4th Q but same players with the same problems.
                            Yeah we suck!!! 12-1 BABY!!!!

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468

Comment

• Originally posted by DSlay4 View Post
                              Well it's official, Romo is a LEGEND
                              LOL, it's the Lions, buddy. Take it easy.
                              Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

• Originally posted by Geo View Post
                                LOL, it's the Lions, buddy. Take it easy.
                                WOOOOOOOOOOOO WE ARE THE BEST TEAM IN THE NFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEE EAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information