• Gurode down. Doesn't look good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul View Post
      Gurode down. Doesn't look good.
      What happen?

Comment

• Originally posted by KILLERSANTA View Post
        What happen?
        No idea. He was writhing with pain on the ground.

Edit: Looks like someone rolled over his left knee.

Comment

• Romo hurt his hand too...this only furthers the reasons to move up for McFadden :P

Comment

• Oh God. Now Canty. WTF is going on with the injuries today.

Comment

• This is getting ugly..we are getting banged up...and might not even win...this is tough to watch..

Comment

• Tank drawing the double team. and still deflecting the pass. Nice work.

Comment

• F*** Me. Watkins is hurt now to.

Comment

• Watkins hurt....that is a huge injury...not only special teams wise...but we now have Davis tacking his spot in the dime package...I'm really scared.

Comment

• Awful game by Romo. After our defense worst game of the season, this one was our offense worst game of the season... Romo was really awful...

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU

Comment

• Well I might go as far to say after todays performance...we won't win a playoff game this year either. Even if we do...superbowl is out of reach...we lost too many guys...and gave up a 2 week bye by losing this game....

I am so sick....how can you forget to run the ball...when your QB can't make a throw...either take out Romo and put in Johnson or run the damn football...what a terrible game....I don't wanna see another mock that doesn't have us landing McFadden...because obviously our backs haven't gained the coaches trust....when is the last time we have ran consecutive plays....this is so f'n stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Modano View Post
                          Awful game by Romo. After our defense worst game of the season, this one was our offense worst game of the season... Romo was really awful...
                          Romo's thumb lost us the game. Usually he hits those throws and today he wasn't.

Comment

• We've got a short week this week, but hopefully that'll be enough time for Romo's thumb.

Comment

• Originally posted by thule View Post
                              Well I might go as far to say after todays performance...we won't win a playoff game this year either. Even if we do...superbowl is out of reach...we lost too many guys...and gave up a 2 week bye by losing this game....

I am so sick....how can you forget to run the ball...when your QB can't make a throw...either take out Romo and put in Johnson or run the damn football...what a terrible game....I don't wanna see another mock that doesn't have us landing McFadden...because obviously our backs haven't gained the coaches trust....when is the last time we have ran consecutive plays....this is so f'n stupid.
                              We're still ahead of Green Bay. If they lose one game or we win both our next games we got the home field advantage.
                              Probably I'm just being optimistic but after seeing our defense bouncing back from that awful game against the Lions I can see our offense do the same.
                              But this game was horrible, Romo was horrible and I don't know why we decided not to run the ball.
                              The good side is that this game has shown that the only thing that can stop the Cowboys offense is the Cowboys offense. The Eagles played a good game on defense but still our guys were open, it was Romo that wasn't able to hit them.

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU

Comment

• Originally posted by thule View Post
                                Well I might go as far to say after todays performance...we won't win a playoff game this year either. Even if we do...superbowl is out of reach...we lost too many guys...and gave up a 2 week bye by losing this game....

You're overreacting as I see it. If Gurode is done, then we're not gonna get far, though. I don't understand the lack of running the ball in the 2nd half. JJ had 7 carries for 5 yards overall. Romo had a total fluke game today. Something was really wrong the whole game with his accuracy. He overthrew T.O. on just about every throw. Witten was a beast at least.

Hopefully this is a wake-up call for the RBs. JJ needs to step it up big time.

The Eagles D did a really good job of keeping Romo from getting the short throws to Baber that really help our drives. They played really well. The INTs were tough, though. I didn't see the first one, but the second was 100? telegraphed by the play. We roll Romo and throw to the same side all the time. The 3rd one was a bad read, bad throw, and a WR falling down.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information