This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Modano View Post
    We're still ahead of Green Bay. If they lose one game or we win both our next games we got the home field advantage.
    Probably I'm just being optimistic but after seeing our defense bouncing back from that awful game against the Lions I can see our offense do the same.
    But this game was horrible, Romo was horrible and I don't know why we decided not to run the ball.
    The good side is that this game has shown that the only thing that can stop the Cowboys offense is the Cowboys offense. The Eagles played a good game on defense but still our guys were open, it was Romo that wasn't able to hit them.
    Yeah, totally agree. We've proved it a couple times this year that the only way to stop the Cowboys is the Cowboys.

I can't understand why T.O. was upset, though. His QB was just off today.

Comment

• We gave up on the run too early. Romo struggled today and we needed our running game to bail us out. We need more consistency out of our running game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gribble View Post
        Yeah, totally agree. We've proved it a couple times this year that the only way to stop the Cowboys is the Cowboys.

I can't understand why T.O. was upset, though. His QB was just off today.
        He was set for a big game. Now Lito Sheppard will probably get credit for "shutting him down" but TO had a step on him almost everytime, starting with the first long ball thrown to him which would have been a TD if it wasn't for Romo inaccuracy.

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU

Comment

• This loss in itself isn't that big. It's how we respond that will determine what it means.

Comment

He was set for a big game. Now Lito Sheppard will probably get credit for "shutting him down" but TO had a step on him almost everytime, starting with the first long ball thrown to him which would have been a TD if it wasn't for Romo inaccuracy.
            Just personally, I wasn't impressed by Philly's D. They didn't really do anything special. We were 1 dimensional, Gurode and Romo were hurt. Just about anybody can play good D under those circumstances.

Comment

• All I can say is Jessica must be damn good.:)

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468

Comment

This loss in itself isn't that big. It's how we respond that will determine what it means.
                Yes, I agree. We're still 12-2, which is an amazing record...

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU

Comment

• Originally posted by pocketaces View Post
                  All I can say is Jessica must be damn good.:)
                  Are you ready for the Rob blowup?

Comment

Yes, I agree. We're still 12-2, which is an amazing record...
                    We have Carolina up next- they beat Seattle this week with former Cowboys QB Matt Moore at the helm. If we play up to our potential, then this one should be easy.

Then Washington without Campbell and possibly playing for nothing if they lose tonight.

Comment

Are you ready for the Rob blowup?
                      Hes gone....but I'm sure he'll be back if you know what I mean.:roll:

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468

Comment

• Originally posted by pocketaces View Post
                        Hes gone....but I'm sure he'll be back if you know what I mean.:roll:
                        What's funny is that you could conceivably blame the game winning catch on Roy. But, the defense wasn't the problem today...

Please let Gurode be ok.

Comment

• Its not a big deal YET. But they better win out or they are in big trouble.

Comment

What's funny is that you could conceivably blame the game winning catch on Roy. But, the defense wasn't the problem today...

Please let Gurode be ok.
                            He walked off under his own strength, so that's decent sign. But the way he was writhing on the ground did have me worried.
                            Last edited by Paul; 12-16-2007, 06:57 PM.

Comment

• From Jay Glazer:

Roy could face a 1 game suspension.

Romo will have an MRI on his thumb.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul View Post
                                He walk off under his own strength, so that's decent sign. But the way he was writhing on the ground did have me worried.
                                Witten supposedly a had a strained neck... That's strange.

But seriously, the injury that worried me was Canty's. Didn't look good on TV. Watkins looked bad too.

Did anyone else see Flozell get pissed at the rest of the O-Line/Romo after the semi-fumble?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information