This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HEISMANHERSCHEL View Post
    I thought I was the only person that remembered that??? Good for you.
    That throw really fluttered. I think it came out sideways or something. Can't remember if Romo was hit. I also remember the Giants seeing T.O. go in motion and no one picked him up. Darn...

Comment

• Originally posted by Gribble View Post
      That throw really fluttered. I think it came out sideways or something. Can't remember if Romo was hit. I also remember the Giants seeing T.O. go in motion and no one picked him up. Darn...
      Naw, Romo wasn't hit nor was the ball tipped. It looked like it just slipped out his hands when he threw.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul View Post
        Naw, Romo wasn't hit nor was the ball tipped. It looked like it just slipped out his hands when he threw.
        Just saw the highlight. He wasn't hit or anything. Just a weird angle to throw from.

Comment

• My condolences on the loss. I was looking forward to Favre getting a chance for his first win in Dallas and getting to the Superbowl by beating the #1 seed, but ce la vie. A home game and a shot at the SB better than the individual stuff if it happens. Maybe next year. Is Dallas v. GB in Dallas or GB?
          The pain fades and the good memories will remain.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gribble View Post
            Here we go with overreactions...
            Did you see the comments on the DMN blog? It's amazing how a fan can ovvereact. They're calling for everyone's head: Romo, TO, Crayton, Garrett, Phillips.

I don't think there's a team capable of beating New England in the SB, so our loss isn't that tragic. This team needs more experience, look at Seattle and Chicago, before winning the conference they struggled in the playoffs.
            Another playoff loss is pretty bad, especially considering how good we were during the regular season, but we can start next season with a better team, a more experienced Romo (not to forget he's just started one season and a half, while Manning was considered a loser and a choker until last year), and probably New England won't be the same unbeatable team they were this year.

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU

Comment

• I think the playoff experience will due Romo alot of good, but I really wanted to get this playoff win out of the way, id almost rather us been the 3 seed and won the first game then lost the 2nd round...we still need a wr, let Crayton play the slot, he had a bad game but its not like him, its not as if weve seen him drop that many balls, he's got the best hands out of our wrs, maybe he was caught up in the game but everyone made some off plays...

we just didnt look in sync, and it wasnt just one person, those offsides penalties were killers, but even on the play where Toomer scored I dont know what Henry was doing trying to tackle him...

I think a speed/breakaway back would do us nice but we dont need to take one early, too many other needs, if were drafting a rb just for speed we can find that later, Aldrige will be there in the 3rd...If we dont sure up the secondary we are going to have another rough year, we need to draft a cb, and bring in a FA db as well, if we keep reeves he needs to be the 5th corner, and we need a safety that specializes in covering/range...

Also doesnt Wade specialize in this 3-4 defense? Pretty pathetic the Giants went down the field and scored effortlessly after we had them on the ropes going into halftime(dont forget another 15 yd penalty for a facemask)

Originally posted by Scott Wright
              I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• Originally posted by HEISMANHERSCHEL View Post
                I thought I was the only person that remembered that??? Good for you.
                At the time when I saw the play unfold, it looked like to me that Romo was under tremendous pressure.

Comment

• No, Romo had a nice pocket, the ball just slipped.

Is anyone will me in trading for D-Hall?

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                    At the time when I saw the play unfold, it looked like to me that Romo was under tremendous pressure.
                    Not to rub it in but he short armed that ball. He was definitely afraid to get hit on that play. That was 6 points right there, TO was wide open on the crossing route.

His decisions not to throw the ball away and then when he did throw it away, was in the middle of the pocket. That really hurt as well, which could have been totally avoidable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Achilles33 View Post
                      with the most talented football team in recent memory, maybe NFL History
                      The Pats say hello

Comment

• Not really. The pats don't even have top 3 talent this year. That pats are a great TEAM, but they don't have that many really TALENTED players.

People like junior seau, teddy bruschi, mike vrabel, rodney harrison, ellis hobbs, etc are not very talented they just play well as a team. That is why they say, talent doesn't always win championships, and this year, it obviously didn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Achilles33 View Post
                          Not really. The pats don't even have top 3 talent this year. That pats are a great TEAM, but they don't have that many really TALENTED players.

People like junior seau, teddy bruschi, mike vrabel, rodney harrison, ellis hobbs, etc are not very talented they just play well as a team. That is why they say, talent doesn't always win championships, and this year, it obviously didn't.
                          They have Brady and Moss. Might go down as the best QB all time and a top 3 WR of all time. Junior Seau past his prime, but a HOF. You also failed to mention their 3 down lineman who are all exceptional. They have just as much talent on defense as you guys.

Comment

• Yea, ok buddy.

Did I not say they were a great TEAM?

But we easily have more talent. Do you know what talent is?

DeMarcus Ware has more talent than their entire team combined. Moss has great talent, but they still don't compare to us. Brady is a great player maybe the G.O.A.T., but he isn't that talented. He just stands in the pocket and throws the ball with 10 seconds to throw on every play. Maybe the most unathletic player I have ever seen. Romo is the best scrambler/sack avoider since maybe roger staubach. (not including runners liek vick and young)

Us and Sand Diego are above everyone else in the talent department. It obviously didn't translate to a championship, but you can't deny it.

Romo+T.O. have more TALENT than Brady+Moss. Brady and Moss are obviously way better, but talent is a different thing.

Celebrate your Giants victory. We are still gonna own the NFC East next year. You caught us by suprise, playing garbage football, and it STILL came down to the last play of the game and we should have one if it weren't for Crayton. We are obviously vastly superior, you were just bound to win.

Comment

• Would I be abusing my power if I deleted everyone of Tnew's post?

Comment

• Have fun. I back up my team. I don't care if I get terrible rep or anything on NFLDC. We are clearly the better team, and I am stating it. We just played a terrible game.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information