Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dallas Cowboys Discussion

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I wonder what happens to Dat if Capers becomes our LB coach?

    Comment


    • Here is something that is somewhat inspiring..although nothing ground breaking...

      Campo said at his presser today when asked about Roy Williams, he said "" I see good things in Roy and I think he can play better than he's playing.""

      Comment


      • The best thing Roy can do for us is make a permanent move to LB.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by thule View Post
          I wonder what happens to Dat if Capers becomes our LB coach?
          Yeah, that's concerning. I like Dat a lot. But I'm not mad about the (possible) upgrade at all...

          BoneKrusher

          Comment


          • Originally posted by thule View Post
            I wonder what happens to Dat if Capers becomes our LB coach?
            He'd probably change roles. There are plenty of assistant coach positions to grab... or make up. lol.

            Comment


            • You know what I just thought....

              If Wade gets pushed out of the HC job to make way for Garrett...

              Wouldn't it be Capers who then becomes DC? Garrett was supposedly taking Capers with him to Baltimore with Cameron as the OC. Is this another foretelling sign of things to come. With Capers we would still be able to run the 3-4 without Wade.

              All of a sudden, Wade just said. "Oh oh!"

              Comment


              • Originally posted by thule View Post
                Here is something that is somewhat inspiring..although nothing ground breaking...

                Campo said at his presser today when asked about Roy Williams, he said "" I see good things in Roy and I think he can play better than he's playing.""
                Hmm... IIRC Dat is a quality control coach, like Wade's son...


                In Bob We Trust

                John Madden's wedding video business

                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU

                Comment


                • Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                  You know what I just thought....

                  If Wade gets pushed out of the HC job to make way for Garrett...

                  Wouldn't it be Capers who then becomes DC? Garrett was supposedly taking Capers with him to Baltimore with Cameron as the OC. Is this another foretelling sign of things to come. With Capers we would still be able to run the 3-4 without Wade.

                  All of a sudden, Wade just said. "Oh oh!"
                  The Capers signing almost assures that the HC will be Garrett after next year.

                  Under what circumstances do you keep Wade as the HC though? If they win the SB do you really get rid of the coach? If they win the NFC do you get rid of the coach?

                  Designs by Thule



                  Originally posted by DMWSackMachine
                  I just wanna warn you guys not to take TNew41 too seriously. He's....let's just say, special. He's fairly harmless, though. He just needs several years of seasoning before he tries to make any more points, is all.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by LSUALUM99 View Post
                    The Capers signing almost assures that the HC will be Garrett after next year.

                    Under what circumstances do you keep Wade as the HC though? If they win the SB do you really get rid of the coach? If they win the NFC do you get rid of the coach?
                    if we dont win a playoff game he will be fired for sure, same happened with Marty and they had a really good season...I think he knows his job is on the line, we cant keep under achieving, if we dont even make the NFC championship game next year that year is going to be another let down and if we dont get Garrett then he could bolt for Cincy or a better opening





                    Originally posted by Scott Wright
                    I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

                    Comment


                    • If we don't win the SB wade is gone. Garrett is staying and will be our next HC. He isn't leaving. Even if we do win it all next year and wade stays (which I think we will) Garrett will stay for another year, and then be the head coach for 2010.

                      Comment




                      • That's what we are going to be seeing all day in 2 years baby. He is HUGE!!!!

                        Comment


                        • Is that Stanback/beck ?

                          Comment


                          • Yep. This is too:



                            Look at him. Beast.

                            That size with 4.3 speed. As thule said about DMAC, the NFL isn't ready, lol. Look at him. He looks like a TE/FB in the previous picture I posted.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Achilles33 View Post
                              Yep. This is too:



                              Look at him. Beast.

                              That size with 4.3 speed. As thule said about DMAC, the NFL isn't ready, lol. Look at him. He looks like a TE/FB in the previous picture I posted.
                              haha. Gotta love the enthusiasm!

                              Here's a little tip. There's a lot more to being a WR than just looks. Somebody tell me when Jerry Porter turns into TO. It's supposed to happen any day now.

                              If Stanback makes it, more power to him. We still need to address WR. As always, I prefer the FA/Trade route. That's why I'm driving the Roy Williams Bandwagon. Heck, I'd even welcome Javon Walker... for a 4th rounder.

                              Comment


                              • Kind of random...but, is it just me or is there a lot of new posters around here? I'm looking up down the mock draft section and I dont recognize a lot of those names.

                                Thanks BoneKrusher^

                                http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                                http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                                KO KNOWS

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information