Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D-Unit, look at that 1st picture though. God among men. He is HUGE!!!!

OMG I LOVE IT :):):):):)

Comment

• Originally posted by Achilles33 View Post
      D-Unit, look at that 1st picture though. God among men. He is HUGE!!!!

OMG I LOVE IT :):):):):)
      I really like Stanback and think that he'll have a role on offense next season, but you really make me want to not like him...

Desings by D-Unit

Comment

• Originally posted by Jdallas View Post
        I really like Stanback and think that he'll have a role on offense next season, but you really make me want to not like him...
        HAHAHAHA! That's funny. I felt the same way. It's good to have high hopes for players, but when you start to make them out to be saviors, then it pops the air out of it.

Comment

• If he turns out to be good...we'll never hear the end of it.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
          KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
            If he turns out to be good...we'll never hear the end of it.
            It's called "selective memory". I'll never remember he hyped up Stanback in the first place. :D

Comment

• I think we should all just temper our expectations, in his limited time he showed me what I wanted to see, flashes of potential, he looked like he was still trying to get comfortable and play the position natural but he is really athletic and runs well after the catch...It be nice if next year he could have the role that Hurd did, come in on a few formations and get a few chances to make some plays...

Originally posted by Scott Wright
              I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• Thoughts on Greg Ellis? Rumblings about him wanting to be traded to the Patriots.

Comment

• I'm not buying into that yet...I have yet to see Ellis say anything on this. Just heard some dude in New England mention it.

If we were to lose him...Spencer is def. capable of stepping right in and playing at a high level.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                  http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                  KO KNOWS

Comment

• I think every player in the league right now over 30 and unhappy wants to be traded to New England...If they get Ellis I want Chad Jackson somehow

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                    I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                      Thoughts on Greg Ellis? Rumblings about him wanting to be traded to the Patriots.
                      I don't really care where Greg wants to go, I want to keep him right here. Spencer will probably take a few more snaps away from Greg, but he'll still have a huge impact on our pass rush. He's the kind of veteran role player you need on a championship team.

Desings by D-Unit

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit
                        haha. Gotta love the enthusiasm!

Here's a little tip. There's a lot more to being a WR than just looks. Somebody tell me when Jerry Porter turns into TO. It's supposed to happen any day now.

If Stanback makes it, more power to him. We still need to address WR. As always, I prefer the FA/Trade route. That's why I'm driving the Roy Williams Bandwagon. Heck, I'd even welcome Javon Walker... for a 4th rounder.
                        Nah. Hes not worth as much as Randy Moss...

Ill help push that Roy Williams Bandwagon with ya... I think he would take alot of pressure away from Glenn forcing himself to return so soon. That and we could throw some crazy 5 reciever sets at people and go all New England on teams~!

Imagine an offensive set featuring...

Flozell Adams, Kyle Kosier, Andre Gurode, Leonard Davis, Marc Colombo
                        Tony Romo

TO, Terry Glenn, Roy Williams, Patrick Crayton, Sam Hurd/Jason Witten

**** it. If Romo doesnt throw for 60 TD's next year... I'll be dissapointed~!

Comment

• Originally posted by shane_man View Post
                          Nah. Hes not worth as much as Randy Moss...

Ill help push that Roy Williams Bandwagon with ya... I think he would take alot of pressure away from Glenn forcing himself to return so soon. That and we could throw some crazy 5 reciever sets at people and go all New England on teams~!

Imagine an offensive set featuring...

Flozell Adams, Kyle Kosier, Andre Gurode, Leonard Davis, Marc Colombo
                          Tony Romo

TO, Terry Glenn, Roy Williams, Patrick Crayton, Sam Hurd/Jason Witten

**** it. If Romo doesnt throw for 60 TD's next year... I'll be dissapointed~!
                          Different circumstances in comparison to Moss last season. Dallas is just getting greedy and want every available star player on the market or draft (McFadden). Looking more like the Yankees out there nowadays .. ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by 619 View Post
                            Different circumstances in comparison to Moss last season. Dallas is just getting greedy and want every available star player on the market or draft (McFadden). Looking more like the Yankees out there nowadays .. ;)
                            Well, first of all, you don't know that the Cowboys are actively trying to get McFadden. Remember, Mort is a FAB (Friend of Bill). Don't be surprised if Bill has been the catalyst in this discussion.

And Secondly, JJ is one of, if not the most, aggressive Owners/GMs in the league. You're just being foolish if you don't think Jerry sees how close this team is and in turn will be aggressive with what he sees as a team that just needs a couple of pieces.

And Lastly, comparing the Cowboys to the Yankess is fighting words!
                            In war, you win or lose, live or die - and the difference is just an eyelash.

-Douglas MacArthur

Comment

• FAB = Friend of Bill? Shouldn't that be FOB?

Comment

• yea, i guess it should.
                                In war, you win or lose, live or die - and the difference is just an eyelash.

-Douglas MacArthur

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information