X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Achilles33 View Post
    http://www.rotoworld.com/content/pla...aspx?sport=NFL

Roy Williams and Suan Rogers are now both on the trading block.

I say give them carp (OLB in the 4-3), and spears, and mayeb a 3rd rounder.

Wow would we be STACKED.

wow this is so Madden-esque...

so for a #1 WR and a starting NT ur gonna give Detroit a LB who barely ever played a down, a DE/LB who is suited for a 3-4 when they run a 4-3 and a third round pick???? That's a little uneven. And by a little i mean....holy ******* wow uneven!

2011 FA: FS - OJ Atogwe
    2011 Draft Picks: Ryan Kerrigan-OLB-Purdue, Jarvis Jenkins-DE-Clemson, Leonard Hankerson-WR-Miami, Roy Helu-RB-Nebraska, DeJon Gomes-CB/S-Nebraska, Niles Paul-WR-Nebraska, Evan Royster-RB-Penn State, Aldrick Robinson-WR-SMU, Brandyn Thompson-CB-Boise State, Maurice Hurt-OG-Florida, Markus White-OLB-Florida State, Chris Neild-NT-West Virginia

Comment

• Originally posted by Achilles33 View Post
      http://www.rotoworld.com/content/pla...aspx?sport=NFL

Roy Williams and Suan Rogers are now both on the trading block.

I say give them carp (OLB in the 4-3), and spears, and mayeb a 3rd rounder.

Wow would we be STACKED.
      I'm still not sold on Roy Williams. He is injured almost every year (only been healthy once) and we saw what happened to this team when T.O. went down.

If he is a compliment to the team, then yes, if we are planning our future around him, no.

He is not T.O. and never will be. He can't carry a team when surrounded by mediocre receivers.

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
        Romo may have been looking at MVP if Cooley didnt drop that pass, leading to the pick....damn Skins. :)
        yeah damn Cooley he threw an INT. Also damn Brad Johnson for holding that clip board wrong on the INT to McQuarters too.

2011 Draft Picks: Ryan Kerrigan-OLB-Purdue, Jarvis Jenkins-DE-Clemson, Leonard Hankerson-WR-Miami, Roy Helu-RB-Nebraska, DeJon Gomes-CB/S-Nebraska, Niles Paul-WR-Nebraska, Evan Royster-RB-Penn State, Aldrick Robinson-WR-SMU, Brandyn Thompson-CB-Boise State, Maurice Hurt-OG-Florida, Markus White-OLB-Florida State, Chris Neild-NT-West Virginia

Comment

• Originally posted by toddmlazarchick View Post
          yeah damn Cooley he threw an INT. Also damn Brad Johnson for holding that clip board wrong on the INT to McQuarters too.
          wow, someone get offended easy?

Moth was clearly joking.

but hey, maybe you guys will get to play in the second round next year. :)

Comment

• Originally posted by Burns336 View Post
            wow, someone get offended easy?

Moth was clearly joking.

but hey, maybe you guys will get to play in the second round next year. :)
            have u won a playoff game in the last 12 years??

btw mine was a joke as well

Comment

• Originally posted by toddmlazarchick View Post
              have u won a playoff game in the last 12 years??

btw mine was a joke as well
              I didnt know the history of an nfl franchise only went 12 years back, silly me.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
              I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                I didnt know the history of an nfl franchise only went 12 years back, silly me.
                of course not but when making a remark about getting to the second round of the playoffs when you haven't won a playoff game in 12 years. Your best shot at getting to the Superbowl is if they would give you a bye all the way to it.

Comment

• Damn...you cant say anything anymore w/ out someone getting all riled up.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                  http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                  KO KNOWS

Comment

• It's chill. I would be heated too if we just Hired Jim Zorn to run the team and fired our best coach in Gregg Williams, who all of the players loved.

Comment

• Stop the trolling...it's against the rules...I don't want to have to take action...this goes for both sides.

Comment

It's chill. I would be heated too if we just Hired Jim Zorn to run the team and fired our best coach in Gregg Williams, who all of the players loved.
                        im actually excited about the Jim Zorn hire. he reminds me of garrett i just hope he has the same success :)

just glad its not Fassel....whew lol

Comment

I'm still not sold on Roy Williams. He is injured almost every year (only been healthy once) and we saw what happened to this team when T.O. went down.

If he is a compliment to the team, then yes, if we are planning our future around him, no.

He is not T.O. and never will be. He can't carry a team when surrounded by mediocre receivers.
                          go see the game he had against the eagles vs lito sheppard and sheldon brown.
                          he's bigger and faster than most db's, jumps through the roof and catches the ball away from his body.
                          this guy's great and if we could get him for just a first rounder it would
                          be an absolute robbery

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                            go see the game he had against the eagles vs lito sheppard and sheldon brown.
                            he's bigger and faster than most db's, jumps through the roof and catches the ball away from his body.
                            this guy's great and if we could get him for just a first rounder it would
                            be an absolute robbery
                            I was always a fan of Williams in college. He's a true #1 receiver. The injury concerns are legitimate, but I still think he'd be worth a first round pick. Not two, though--that was the huge mistake we made with Joey Galloway. Never again.

Comment

• Look like we hired Brett Maxie to help with the secondary today.

Capers also officially said he won't be a cowboy this year.

I still have a feeling ilke we'll have a new DC with the cowboys next year and I can't wait....everyone we hired on our staff has ties to Capers....it's just stupid not to have it done.

Comment

• On a less newsworthy note...how awesome did it look yesterday in the probowl to see Romo throwing to Fitz....If only it were possible :P

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information