Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The forgotten Chad Hutchinson/Quincy Cater and Troy Hambrick Era.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
      I never liked Hambrick, but one guy I did have faith in that was a bust was Drew Henson.
      Yeah, up until Romo's third year I could never understand why Parcells so clearly favored him over Henson. I thought Henson had a real chance to be special. I guess it was just wishful thinking. :)

Comment

• We have a pretty good track record of turning ex players into coke/weed dealers.

I never liked Hambrick, he was slow, fat and soft, I didn't even like him a little bit.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
        I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul View Post
          The forgotten Chad Hutchinson/Quincy Cater and Troy Hambrick Era.
          It was ugly to use the Cowboys in Madden! I remember that the first thing I did when I began a season with the Cowboys was trading a second rounder for Matt Hasselbeck :D

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU

Comment

• Dont forget...Clint Stoener, an over the hill Randall Cunningham, and Anthony Wright.

God, I love this Romo guy. :)

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
            http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
            KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul View Post
              The forgotten Chad Hutchinson/Quincy Cater and Troy Hambrick Era.
              Man, I think Chad Hutchinson battles Pat McQuistan for ugliest Cowboys player ever.

Comment

• lol
                i guess he's off surfing somewhere

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

• If i'm not mistaken, Ryan Leaf played for us around that time also. lol

Comment

• Ahhhh, the good ol days of the QB shuffle...Had we not had a gem in Romo we would of had our super bowl eggs in the Brady Quinn basket and one less 1st this year, gives me shudders thinking about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                      Ahhhh, the good ol days of the QB shuffle...Had we not had a gem in Romo we would of had our super bowl eggs in the Brady Quinn basket and one less 1st this year, gives me shudders thinking about it.
                      Hey, we're actually lucky that our wanderings in the QB wilderness only lasted six years. Some teams have been trying to find a QB for 10-15 years.

Comment

• Originally posted by FinChase View Post
                        Hey, we're actually lucky that our wanderings in the QB wilderness only lasted six years. Some teams have been trying to find a QB for 10-15 years.
                        True, and to think that we almost traded away Tony Romo. Sean Payton and the Saints were offering us their 3rd round pick, but we wanted a 2nd. They didn't budge and we kept him.

*phew*

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                          True, and to think that we almost traded away Tony Romo. Sean Payton and the Saints were offering us their 3rd round pick, but we wanted a 2nd. They didn't budge and we kept him.

*phew*
                          I didn't know that, but I do know Payton was always high on him even before he got his first start, so he knew that we had a gem and Romo would actually be just as good under Payton's offense in NO, good thing Parcells had faith in our boy.

Comment

• Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                            Here's some positive news about Stanback, shed 12 lbs he's now at 210, I really hope he improves this year the way some are expecting.

per dallas morning news...
                            Same article says pretty clearly that Stanback is a "Jerry favorite" but Miles Austin is the most talented of the bunch.

Comment

• http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2...2&sportCat=nfl A good TO Q&A...

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468

Comment

• Happy 39th Birthday to Emmitt!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information