• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Somebody should get him a dictionary for his birfday

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
      Somebody should get him a dictionary for his birfday
      Emmitt should go on "public speaking with the stars." Maybe he can get some proper coaching on that too.

Comment

• Originally posted by JJJ888 View Post
        Emmitt should go on "public speaking with the stars." Maybe he can get some proper coaching on that too.
        He's laughing all the way to the bank.

Comment

• Looks like we could be close to a deal with Newman.

http://dal.scout.com/2/755302.html

Comment

• I just hope we don't overpay for a goin-on-30 CB.

Comment

• A three year deal worth about 29 mill would be best in my opinion. We'll see...

BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Staubach12 View Post
                A three year deal worth about 29 mill would be best in my opinion. We'll see...
                Don't think you're gonna get one of those...I'd expect about 6 years at 55 million. Slightly less than Samuel got, because something tells me Newman wants to stay with the Cowboys.

Comment

• Who do you think is gonna wear the defensive helmet communicator? Since it should be a 3-down player, I guess it will be Hamlin.

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU

Comment

• Yeah, it should definitely be Hamlin.

BoneKrusher

Comment

• Hamlin or Ware.

Both of them see nearly every snap on D.

Comment

• ESPN makes me sick sometimes, I don't even know why I still watch...Their headlining "Cowboys fueding", really

This drama/jerry springer effect is so old, all this because T New answered a question about Roy in his interview and made the "deer in headlights" comment about Roy in pass coverage, which is accurate...How in the hell does that mean "one dallas cowboy calls another out", and "fueding in Big D", its pathetic...You can't even get sports news anymore, especially not with the Cowboys headlining every single thing, such a shame this is what ESPN has become.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                        I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• Atleast it's almost news...the worst was when their headliner was always something about Romo and Jessica Simpson...Now, that is annoying. It's all part of ESPN's diabolical plan to get everyone to hate the Cowboys. Just keep talking about them until everyone gets sick of them. Mission Accomplished, jerks. ha. I hate ESPN and SC anymore.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                          KO KNOWS

Comment

• If this wasn't my team, i'd hate the Cowboys too. Heck, that's how i started hating Brett Favre. All the slurping he got on ESPN made me despise the guy.

ESPN is a big crock of s**t. The only shows worth watching are PTI and ATH, cause at least they put up guys with opinions, that (most of the time) know what they're talking about. Sportscenter is just full of Puppets reading what their producers tell them. Blah.

Comment

• The best part about it is that they were showing clips of Romo and TO when the ran the headline trailer.

Comment

• What's a good sign that the season is getting closer? Greg Ellis starts b**ching again Whats new.

Cowboys OLB Greg Ellis will skip the team's final day of OTAs Thursday because he's upset with his reduced repetitions.

His annual paranoia is kicking in because Anthony Spencer is seeing more reps. Ellis is justifiably worried about being replaced, but it won't happen this year. He's an integral pass-rushing piece. The Cowboys are taking it easy on Ellis because they don't want his 33-year-old body to wear down in May.

Last week, the Cowboys told Ellis some of his practice time would be reduced to give 2007 first-round pick Anthony Spencer more time on the field. The Cowboys like Spencer's speed and intelligence, and coach Wade Phillips praised his performance in practice Wednesday. But Phillips said Ellis remains the starter.
                                http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcont...e.3e6cf92.html

This may have something to do with the fact everyone has reported Spencer looks great and is all over the place, but whats Greg's deal? He's old, coming off a torn achilles, Jerry looked out for him(which alot of owners wouldn't) and he got paid big bucks for making the pro bowl...Does he think he's going to be the only OLB on the team until he calls it quits? This guy cracks me up sometimes, its HIS job, the more reps Spencer can get with the 1st unit the better for him, Ellis doesn't even need these reps.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                                I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information