Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jerry Jones said earlier today on the radio when asked if he thought he would spend a first day pick on Mason Crosby he said "I doubt it". He also said he'll never pay big money for a kicker again after Vanderjagt failed so badly.

Comment

• Originally posted by dpl85
      Jerry Jones said earlier today on the radio when asked if he thought he would spend a first day pick on Mason Crosby he said "I doubt it". He also said he'll never pay big money for a kicker again after Vanderjagt failed so badly.
      not surprising

Comment

• Originally posted by bigmac076
        Upcoming Cowboys' UFAs and RFAs to sign, or not to sign:

Coleman, Kenyon DE UFA - Yes, good size for what we need at DE for depth
        Coleman, Marcus S UFA - No, no explanation needed
        Colombo, Marc OT UFA - Yes, he has seemed to show that he is in fact a reliable starter.
        Crayton, Patrick WR RFA - Yes, without a doubt, no explanation needed
        Fowler, Ryan LB RFA - Yes, our LB core is working great dont break it up
        Glymph, Junior LB RFA - Yes, our LB core is working great dont break it up
        Gurode, Andre C UFA - Yes, without a doubt, no explanation needed
        Johnson, Al C RFA - Yes, a good backup who knows the system who has started before
        Jones, Nathan CB RFA - Yes, Glenn is not getting any younger and we will need to draft a replacement for him already
        McBriar, Mat P RFA - Yes, without a doubt, no explanation needed
        Pierce, Brett TE RFA - Neutral, if they do thats fine, if they don't thats fine
        Reeves, Jacques CB RFA - Yes, same reason as Jones' the DBs are working good together and we need to stay young back there
        Singleton, Al LB UFA - No, he has not shown me that he fits in the 3-4 scheme
        Singleton is a good, solid player who's willing to be a role player. Teams always need guys like that. I think Johnson will be gone, because of the price. My guess is either Reeves or Jones is gone, as well as possibly Fowler, although all three are RFAs, which makes them a little easier to re-sign if we want.

Comment

• Originally posted by dpl85
          Jerry Jones said earlier today on the radio when asked if he thought he would spend a first day pick on Mason Crosby he said "I doubt it". He also said he'll never pay big money for a kicker again after Vanderjagt failed so badly.
          Thatsucks.WeneedCrosby.

(BTW,sorryguysmyspcebarisbroken.)

BoneKrusher

Comment

• I'm gonna be really dissapointed if D-Ware doesn't have at least one sack on Bob Whitfield and maybe two. If we can get pretty consistent pressure on Eli I think he'll throw us some picks. Our number one priority is of course to really limit or even shut down their run game, if Tiki gets over 100 yards we probably lose. Of course this is a lot easier said than done. I almost think we should commit 8 guys to stop the run as their WRs don't really scare me except Shockey and Burress. I don't think they really have any speed burners at WR except I guess Carter and Moss but I'm not sure if they're playing. I wish we would just have Newman follow Burress all over the field as I don't think they really have any other WRs that can hurt us without Toomer as long as our FS doesn't blow coverages.

Comment

• There gonna have Shockey lined up on Ware's side to help block him, so I won't be that disappointed in D-Ware if he doesn't get a sack because they are gameplanning around trying to stop him.
              "Red Ball"

Comment

• Originally posted by CTCowboysFan
                There gonna have Shockey lined up on Ware's side to help block him, so I won't be that disappointed in D-Ware if he doesn't get a sack because they are gameplanning around trying to stop him.
                Well can't complain about that. It will probably be Shiancoe. They keep Shockey into Block they are in some trouble. With Only Plax, and Tiki on screens could be huge for us.

Comment

• Sinorice Moss is finally going to play. I don't know if that's good or bad.

"You know what charm is: a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question."
                  Albert Camus

Comment

• Originally posted by Poet3334
                    Sinorice Moss is finally going to play. I don't know if that's good or bad.
                    If he is matched up on Henry, Henry better get a hand on him!

Comment

• Originally posted by Marion Barber III 24
                      Originally posted by Poet3334
                      Sinorice Moss is finally going to play. I don't know if that's good or bad.
                      If he is matched up on Henry, Henry better get a hand on him!
                      Very true. The last thing I wanna see is Moss speeding down the field.

"You know what charm is: a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question."
                      Albert Camus

Comment

• I look at Moss if he is matched up on Henry in two ways.

Henry matched up on Galloway on Thanksgiving. He didn't get a Hand on him, and Still made a play.

- Galloway is a Vet, and Has experience getting off the line
                        - Is Moss as fast / faster as an Aging Galloway?

Comment

• They really talk alot don't they?

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/fo...p-400884c.html

Albert Camus

Comment

• If our team isn't fired up, then I don't know what is going to fire them up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marion Barber III 24
                              If our team isn't fired up, then I don't know what is going to fire them up.
                              True dat MBIII

Albert Camus

Comment

• anybody else feel this way back in week 7 :D :D

Cowboys owner Jerry Jones on October 26, three days after a 36-22 loss to the Giants left Dallas at 3-3: "I'm disappointed at the reason we're having to make this change (at quarterback). I have to be a realist. I hadn't thought or hoped we'd be sitting here after the sixth game making these adjustments. I did not want to go to an inexperienced quarterback (this year). I wanted to have the benefit of Drew Bledsoe. It hasn't worked out as of today. It just hasn't worked out. That to me is a step back."

And Jones 28 days later with his team at 7-4 after a 38-10 Thanksgiving Day win over Tampa Bay: "This is the best we've played this year. Frankly, these back-to-back wins are the best we've looked in 10 years. We're a team that's got time to take advantage of getting a lot better. What we're doing … can pay off over the next four or five weeks."

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information