X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• game day....judgement day.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
    KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H.
      game day....judgement day.
      Yeah it is. Time to put up and take a Two game lead, or have to fight it out AGAIN.

Comment

• Everybody on ESPN Expert Picks picked the Cowboys! Hank Goldberg is the only one on ESPN who has picked the Giants so far.

Even Accuscore picked us, and that thing is pretty accurate. Check the picks out for yourself.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/features/talent
        "Red Ball"

Comment

• Originally posted by CTCowboysFan
          Everybody on ESPN Expert Picks picked the Cowboys! Hank Goldberg is the only one on ESPN who has picked the Giants so far.

Even Accuscore picked us, and that thing is pretty accurate. Check the picks out for yourself.

Nice. I feel good that Hank Goldberg picked against us. That's very reassuring :D

"You know what charm is: a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question."
          Albert Camus

Comment

• Just win!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Poet3334
              Originally posted by CTCowboysFan
              Everybody on ESPN Expert Picks picked the Cowboys! Hank Goldberg is the only one on ESPN who has picked the Giants so far.

Nice. I feel good that Hank Goldberg picked against us. That's very reassuring :D
              lol, I hate that guy :D
              "Red Ball"

Comment

• Me too. Dware vs. Bob Whitfield. Ware has to have a big game.

"You know what charm is: a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question."
                Albert Camus

Comment

• Did anybody see the piece on Tony Romo during NFL Countdown? It was very good. I enjoyed watching it. They showed college and high school highlights of him....it was pretty good.
                  "Red Ball"

Comment

• Originally posted by CTCowboysFan
                    Did anybody see the piece on Tony Romo during NFL Countdown? It was very good. I enjoyed watching it. They showed college and high school highlights of him....it was pretty good.
                    Yeah, I saw it. I thought it was good. It's funny how all of those people in Packer country are slowly becoming Cowboy fans.

Albert Camus

Comment

• Originally posted by Poet3334
                      Did anybody see the piece on Tony Romo during NFL Countdown? It was very good. I enjoyed watching it. They showed college and high school highlights of him....it was pretty good.
                      Yeah, I saw it. I thought it was good. It's funny how all of those people in Packer country are slowly becoming Cowboy fans.
                      Yeah, I saw that. I really enjoyed that. What did he write on that ball? I play for the love of the game or something like that... That was cool.

BoneKrusher

Comment

• We're out for blood today.

You'll see what I mean at 4.
                        Originally posted by Paul
                        Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
                        Originally posted by Vikes99ej
                        These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
                        MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

• Originally posted by Number 10
                          We're out for blood today.

You're out for Romosexual. God I that guy. 4 good games and he's the Jesus Christ of football.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                          Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Also, I'm not sure if you guys have heard this, but I just heard that before they signed Brees, The Saints tried to trade for Romo. So, the Packers and Saints and I thought there was another team who did, though I can't remember who that is...

BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34
                              Originally posted by Number 10
                              We're out for blood today.

You're out for Romosexual. God I that guy. 4 good games and he's the Jesus Christ of football.
                              How many picks has Grossman thrown today? I think you need to worry about him and not Romo.

And it's 5 good games, not 4.

Albert Camus

Comment

• Originally posted by Staubach12
                                Originally posted by Poet3334
                                Yeah, I saw that. I really enjoyed that. What did he write on that ball? I play for the love of the game or something like that... That was cool.
                                Yeah that was awesome, he had that ball with I play for the love of the game written on it...I am glad we have a quarterback with not only great talent but a great attitude towards the game.
                                "Red Ball"

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information