This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://www.star-telegram.com/sports/...way/index.html

Refreshing and pretty amazing if you ask me. Can't help but like this guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnstonolb View Post
      http://www.star-telegram.com/sports/...way/index.html

I'm so AMAZED that I'm speechless.

Comment

• Romo is the just the man. I would like to believe I would do the same, but if I just had a day where I got my bell wrong by a 350lb man and spent hours on a plane ride, I would probably be on the fastest track home. Great stuff.
        Last edited by Paul; 09-11-2008, 08:24 PM.

Comment

• Wow man, great find. That definitely does put a smile on your face. I had no clue what the story was about, and then i read the part where they see the guy with the thing on the chin, of course i knew he was referring to Tony.

What a great great young guy, they're right, he was raised by a great set of parents. With all the money and fame these guys have, especially Tony, it's so easy to just blow everything off and worry about your own problems. Nice to see that they still care about the not so rich and famous.

Comment

http://www.star-telegram.com/sports/...way/index.html

That's just a great story. Thanks for posting.

Comment

• Yeah, I heard that story on the radio this afternoon. What a great guy.

BoneKrusher

Comment

• Bothering me since Monday night, can someone explain to me why the Lambeaus Leap is OK but what TO did as Hussein Bolt was wrong?

Don't think this is anti-Cowboy per se certainly the rules are poorly implemented and seem to target personalities moreso than actual actions.

The more I think about the penalties TO received and the TD he did not get the more it burns me up in comparison to ............ all the other crappola I see weekly.
                Last edited by johnstonolb; 09-12-2008, 10:37 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by FinChase View Post
                  That's just a great story. Thanks for posting.
                  Thanks, I just loved it when I caught it. As fans, I thought you (plural) would too. Glad to post it.

Comment

Bothering me since Monday night, can someone explain to me why the Lambeaus Leap is OK but what TO did as Hussein Bolt was wrong?

Don't think this is anti-Cowboy per se certainly the rules are poorly implemented and seem to target personalities moreso than actual actions.

The more I think about the penalties TO received and the TD he did not get the more it burns me up in comparison to ............ all the other crappola I see weekly.
                    Yeah, I thought the idea was to curb excessive celebrations. TO wasn't being excessive or doing anything that taunted the other team.

Comment

Bothering me since Monday night, can someone explain to me why the Lambeaus Leap is OK but what TO did as Hussein Bolt was wrong?

I hate that kind of penalties! He was not taunting or offending anyone, it was just a funny way to celebrate, and I found it very cool! Just let the players and the audience have fun!
                      I hope TO celebrates the next time with the Bolt winning dance, I don't think they can throw a flag for "dancing"...

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU

Comment

Never thought about that but now that you mention it, that DOES piss me off! WTF!!!

Comment

• The reason is because TO went to the ground....I don't agree with the rule..but that is the reason.

Comment

• Originally posted by thule View Post
                            The reason is because TO went to the ground....I don't agree with the rule..but that is the reason.
                            Yeah, I know but still it seems they are missing the point of the rule. Taunting ....

Also, perreira said that if it was to pray or thank god he would not throw a flag ..... so WTF?

Again, they are targeting personalities and not behavior with these rules.

To me the Lambeau leap is not offensive but neither is throwing the ball into the stands to celebrate or getting on the floor wiggling or whatever..

Comment

• Originally posted by thule View Post
                              The reason is because TO went to the ground....I don't agree with the rule..but that is the reason.
                              Oh I see. Wow, so knowledgeable. I love you thule.

Oh and I'm waiting for your college watch list in the draft thread. ;)

Comment

• For all you lazy people out there...Newman/Austin/Spencer are all gametime decisions...disappointing because Spencer and Newman should be surefire players from what the early reports were saying.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information