X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Burns336 View Post
    http://sports.espn.go.com/espnradio/player?id=3631041

check out the Michael Irvin interview with T.O.

It's a good listen, he talks about everything thats been going on recently and also talks about the connection he has with Tony and how guys like Witten are really supportive in keeping his head right when he only gets 2 catches.

This calms my nerves about any offensive explosion. Still worried about the defense though.
    Great post, I figured he might of had a death in the family, and nobody even knew, yet I heard guys on ESPN blast him about Jerry Jones having to come down to console him because he was pouting about not getting the ball...Then when you hear about this people wonder why nobody gives a damn about ESPN anymore.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
    I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• It's just ******** that Meshawn is calling out anyone.

Then BSPN totally fabricates a story about him yelling at romo.

Such crap man. I really enjoyed listening to that interview. He sounded real genuine, and he works harder than anyone.

Comment

• I think we all agree that ESPN couldn't report objectively with people who know nothing about sports. The fact they intentionally run down athlete's for no other reason then to generate buzz(WWe Marketing is what it is) using guys who actually have some sporting clout really gives me the *****. I watch sporting networks and Sports News to be informed of factual information about the sports I view. Not three opinion pieces on why T.O is a cancer who will eat away at your team at every opportunity. Certainly not some flimsy article about how the Giants take care of business while the Cowboys meekly get away with a win(despite the Giants game against the Bengals going to OT...)

Just give me the facts. Show me the highlights(and not the Berman cut either). That's all I ask. Not as a Cowboys fan either. But as a sporting fan.

Anyway onto important matters. The Mick's shot this week had a good question posed. How do we stop my favourite QB not named Romo this week. They pretty much all expect the pass rush to be put in overdrive against the Cards this week to force clayfeet Warner to make quick throws. I like the way that sounds. But I wonder about the execution. If we do give Pop Warner upwards of 5-10 sacks this week. Some of the question marks about the Defensive pressure must be relieved abit. Surely?

Still want to see T.O move along the line some more(maybe line up in the backfield for a down or two)... But most importantly I want Romo to get into a rhythm with his passing this week. Even if he has to make short throws to the RB due to no other reciever being open. Just keep moving the chains.

Glad Felix got a good runout last week. Exactly what I wanted. Now I would love to see the three man rotation at RB as well. I still think Barber is at his absolute best running late in quarters 2 & 4... Felix can be devastating from anywhere. But I would really like to see Choice open up the first quarter. You wouldn't want to use him for much else with Barber and Felix around but absorbing the pressure from the first drive of the game when the D is at it's toughest... That's basically what I would like to see.

Comment

• NFL Network is way better. Probably a little biased in favor of the 'Boys but that is just fine with me.

Comment

• Tashard Choice is the same as any other 3rd running back. He's barely going to see the field this year. We didnt draft him w/ intentions of going w/ a three headed monster type deal. We drafted him because, he was a good value pick and JJ really liked the Emmitt comparisons. I wouldnt expect him to get many carries at all this season barring injury of course. Unless an injury does occur...he'll probably never have a regular role in the offense here with the Cowboys.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
            http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
            KO KNOWS

Comment

• I could see choice becoming one of the better special teamers.

He is the type of guy who embraces any opportunity he gets and he is always pumped when he makes a tackle.

Beyond that, I hope he never sees the field, not because I don't like him but because Barber and Felix should preform at a high enough level to keep him off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Burns336 View Post
                Beyond that, I hope he never sees the field, not because I don't like him but because Barber and Felix should preform at a high enough level to keep him off.

I do. Garbage time ;)

running put the clock

Comment

• Pacman in trouble?? http://cbs11tv.com/cowboys/Pacman.Jo....2.835951.html

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468

Comment

• Oh lord...come on Adam, you've actually been growing on me. Fighting w/ you own security, if you can't trust them, who can you trust?

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                    KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by Burns336
                      I could see choice becoming one of the better special teamers.

He is the type of guy who embraces any opportunity he gets and he is always pumped when he makes a tackle.

My wanting Choice to start a game has nothing to do with the ability of Barber or Felix. It's more a gameplan issue. Barber is at his best beating on tired defenders. Felix could probably start a game and break a big gain but it wouldn't hurt to keep him out there for later in the first quarter and early second. Choice taking the first offensive drive(and it going to plan) means he's probably going to run the ball 5-8 times... He's going to tire the defence out early which allows Felix and Barber to be more effective then they are.

That's assuming there is roughly 35 odd carries to be split between the three backs in any one game.

Comment

• Sports hernia for T-New. He might need surgery.

ESPN bottom line

Comment

• Originally posted by Im_a_Romosexual
                          Sports hernia for T-New. He might need surgery.

ESPN bottom line
                          Considering all the stuff they were spouting about easing him back in and how this year with this group at Corner meant we didn't need to rush him back. He sure got injured again real fast didn't he?

Is that out for the season or can he be back in time for the playoffs(and healthy?)

Comment

• 6 weeks. could be as little as 4.5-5 and as many as 8.

Comment

• Originally posted by Burns336
                              6 weeks. could be as little as 4.5-5 and as many as 8.
                              I wouldn't bring him back before Week 15 if that timetable is correct. But damn sure he would get a workout in those last three games.

Comment

• We know that everything regarding Dallas and Pacman usually gets overblown. So I'm holding my judgment on Pacman.
                                Just a couple of days ago the media said that TO was ready to explode, crying frustrated on the sidelines because he wasn't involved in the game and instead he was crying because he lost a friend.

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information