X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS!!!

I love me some Romo and Gramatica!!!

Surely nobody doubts Romo now, he's got testicular fortitude!!!

Comment

• Good game fellas.

The only thing I want is another game in Dallas in January so we can beat you there twice in one season.

You guys are the best in the NFC as of right now, enjoy it while it lasts.
      Originally posted by Paul
      Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
      Originally posted by Vikes99ej
      These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
      MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

• Originally posted by Number 10
        Good game fellas.

The only thing I want is another game in Dallas in January so we can beat you there twice in one season.

ummm thanks,i think :? are you sure you will be playing in january?

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468

Comment

• Originally posted by pocketaces
          Originally posted by Number 10
          Good game fellas.

9-7 should be able to get us in....but winning out against Carolina, Philly, New Orleans, and Washington would give us a 10-6 and I think that's possible. But even if we lose to Carolina or New Orleans, I think a 3-1 finish will get us in.
          MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

• Originally posted by pocketaces
            Good game fellas.

"You know what charm is: a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question."
            Albert Camus

Comment

Originally posted by pocketaces
              Good game fellas.

9-7 should be able to get us in....but winning out against Carolina, Philly, New Orleans, and Washington would give us a 10-6 and I think that's possible. But even if we lose to Carolina or New Orleans, I think a 3-1 finish will get us in.
              Good luck winning out with that schedule. I say you go 2-2 in that stretch.

Comment

Good game fellas.

, I hate to admit but with all the annoying Giants fans on these boards even as a diehard redskins fan I was cheering for Dallas today against the Giants.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Originally posted by leroyisgod
                  Originally posted by pocketaces
                  Good game fellas.

Good luck winning out with that schedule. I say you go 2-2 in that stretch.
                  Yeh our schedule is a killer. Has been all year. Oh well....I think 3-1 is very doable.
                  MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

• We got New Orleans at home, Atlanta on the road, home against Philly, and home against Detroit. If we can go .500 the rest of the way we are in. That said I think we win 3 of 4.
                    "Red Ball"

Comment

• Originally posted by CTCowboysFan
                      We got New Orleans at home, Atlanta on the road, home against Philly, and home against Detroit. If we can go .500 the rest of the way we are in. That said I think we win 3 of 4.
                      I think we're winning all four of them. We're building a ton of confidence now.

"You know what charm is: a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question."
                      Albert Camus

Comment

• The Great Gazoo lives!!!

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Poet3334
                          Originally posted by CTCowboysFan
                          We got New Orleans at home, Atlanta on the road, home against Philly, and home against Detroit. If we can go .500 the rest of the way we are in. That said I think we win 3 of 4.
                          I think we're winning all four of them. We're building a ton of confidence now.
                          haha yeah man I know.

I just don't want to get carried away. I am just predicting we lose at Atlanta, its just one of those places we don't win at, and the last time we played them at home we lost too, so I am just going to say that's our only loss left.
                          "Red Ball"

Comment

• Originally posted by CTCowboysFan
                            Only team I'm really worried about is Atlanta. I think Romo will be able to sit back all day and pick the Saints apart, and the D should be able to stop them.

Comment

• Originally posted by fryman
                              Originally posted by CTCowboysFan
                              Only team I'm really worried about is Atlanta. I think Romo will be able to sit back all day and pick the Saints apart, and the D should be able to stop them.
                              I live in Atlanta. They're missing Kearney and cannot get much pressure with Abraham just coming back from the groin injury. Their seconday is a mess, and Vick just happens to have the worst set of wide receivers I have ever seen. That is not an exaggeration. Having said all of that, the x-factor is Vick. Watching how we gave up contain today against Eli has me scared to death about Vick. We're still gonna win.

Albert Camus

Comment

• Good game, close game, heart attack inducing game, but it looks like Shockey and the Giants wrote a check with their mouth that their a$$ couldn't cash! :twisted:

Paybacks are a you know what!!! :twisted:

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information