Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dallas Cowboys Discussion

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Bengals78 View Post
    See:
    Young, Vince
    Leaf, Ryan
    Yes, but it's something we experience everyday. When you're worried about something you can't live your life they way you'd like.
    Right now Romo needs an heavy dose of Bobby McFerrin.


    In Bob We Trust

    John Madden's wedding video business

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Modano View Post
      I definately agree. Human mind is very complicated. You could be in the best physical shape of your life but if your mind is messed up you are not gonna perform well.
      I guess we will be giving out pads and tampons before the next game.

      BTW, this is the reason Parcells treats players harshly -- it separates the sh*t from the gold. It makes men -- no women like a few we have on this team who cry like girls after their cherry gets popped. One minute screaming like a hysterical women and the next crying or depressed.

      If this little "adversity" causes this much hand wringing, you need to go get a job in the Post Office -- ooopppps people claim that is "stressful too." Try unemployed and living on raman noodles. Life is tough -- get used to it girls. Doesn't mean you stop trying with every ounce of effort.

      We are cooked if the fannies and media are "validating" the "he is not having fun" silliness.

      Mya dvice to Jerry, Forget Calvin Hill - resurrect Sigmund Freud.
      Last edited by johnstonolb; 10-13-2008, 04:05 PM.

      Comment


      • Nothing official but, Mickey Spags says Felix Jones is most likely out for atleast 2 weeks.

        Thanks BoneKrusher^

        http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
        KO KNOWS

        Comment


        • Originally posted by johnstonolb View Post
          I guess we will be giving out pads and tampons before the next game.

          BTW, this is the reason Parcells treats players harshly -- it separates the sh*t from the gold. It makes men -- no women like a few we have on this team who cry like girls after their cherry gets popped. One minute screaming like a hysterical women and the next crying or depressed.
          Tony Dungy does the opposite and the Colts have been pretty successfull under him, haven't they?


          In Bob We Trust

          John Madden's wedding video business

          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU

          Comment


          • Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
            Nothing official but, Mickey Spags says Felix Jones is most likely out for atleast 2 weeks.
            And McBriar is out 6-8 weeks with a broken foot.


            In Bob We Trust

            John Madden's wedding video business

            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Modano View Post
              And McBriar is out 6-8 weeks with a broken foot.
              Yup, i just heard. I dont think there is any way he'll return from that this year. 6-8 is pretty wishful thinking.

              Thanks BoneKrusher^

              http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
              KO KNOWS

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Modano View Post
                And McBriar is out 6-8 weeks with a broken foot.
                In my opinion thats a bigger loss than Tony Romo right now. At least Brad Johnsonis a smart experienced player who can minimize mistakes and be effective in the short term(see Kerry Collins). McBriar is one of the best punters in the NFC in my opinion and the change in field position will come back to hurt them.

                Comment


                • Felix Jones has a partially torn hamstring...out 2-4 weeks.

                  Thanks BoneKrusher^

                  http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                  http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                  KO KNOWS

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                    Felix Jones has a partially torn hamstring...out 2-4 weeks.
                    When it rains it pours.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Modano View Post
                      Tony Dungy does the opposite and the Colts have been pretty successfull under him, haven't they?
                      How many nice guy coaches got rings? How many got more than 1?

                      Enuff said.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                        Felix Jones has a partially torn hamstring...out 2-4 weeks.
                        that sucks a big one

                        Comment


                        • Ed Werder reports that McBriar is now done for the season. That hurts big time. Who's available right now?

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by johnstonolb View Post
                            How many nice guy coaches got rings? How many got more than 1?

                            Enuff said.
                            dick vermeil?

                            Comment


                            • McBriar is huge for us...but teams always seem to be able to pick up a punt who averages atleast 40...we will get to prove how high powered out offense really is.

                              I wanna get in on this debate...but then again I'm not thinking straight so i'll join in a day or two.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                                Ed Werder reports that McBriar is now done for the season. That hurts big time. Who's available right now?
                                Most likely, Jay Ottovegio. He was our extra leg in TC and preseason.

                                Thanks BoneKrusher^

                                http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                                http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                                KO KNOWS

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information