This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by leroyisgod View Post
    I've heard his price has come down, but do you really think it's going to come down to league minimum for a vet?
    I don't think he can ask for a lot more than the minimum vet. Honestly he's 34 and he's a FA. There are only two options for him: playing for the minimum vet or not playing at all.

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU

Comment

• Originally posted by Modano View Post
      Did you tell him to slip to the second round because we need him?
      Haha. I ran into him on Monday.... that was before the Roy trade. We talked a little bit about Hawaii and I told him good luck with his season and in the pros. Should I post the picture that I took with him?

Comment

• Originally posted by Modano View Post
        I don't think he can ask for a lot more than the minimum vet. Honestly he's 34 and he's a FA. There are only two options for him: playing for the minimum vet or not playing at all.
        His addition would be gladly welcomed. His leadership and experience could do wonders for our teams confidence going forward. No one on our team has won a SB before. He knows what it takes.

Comment

• Law just knows how to play the game and the CB position. If we do get him, I'm obviously not expecting the guy from 5 years ago, but I do expect a professional who can be a GREAT role model and teacher for Jenkins and Scandrick.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
            Haha. I ran into him on Monday.... that was before the Roy trade. We talked a little bit about Hawaii and I told him good luck with his season and in the pros. Should I post the picture that I took with him?
            Should you? You must.

In Bob We Trust

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul View Post
              Law just knows how to play the game and the CB position. If we do get him, I'm obviously not expecting the guy from 5 years ago, but I do expect a professional who can be a GREAT role model and teacher for Jenkins and Scandrick.
              your right about the leadership and i think Law could come in a play ok if givien the chance to play

Comment

• Screw Ty Law, he's old and washed up. If he had any real value, somebody would've snatched him up by now.

Comment

• NFC East blog -- ESPN.com's Matt Mosley writes about all things NFC East in his division blog...............

Cowboys owner Jerry Jones said on his weekly radio show Friday morning that Romo "looks like he'll be able to play Sunday." Jones said there was no chance that Romo could reinjure the pinkie because of the cast-like protection on his hand.

"It will be up to him. If he is feeling good and the pain is good, then it's likely he'll play," Jones said. "It's down to can he handle the pain?"

When Phillips was asked if he had been told Romo couldn't do further damage to the finger, the coach responded, "Dr. Jerry. Whatever Jerry says, I'm going with."

............. I thought that last paragraph was interesting.

Comment

• I've been watching some film on various Cowboys shows about how TO has been covered, and it's been as expected; someone jams hit at the line and closes off the inside to make him release outside, and shadows the safety over top.

My question is why are we not seeing TO in motion anymore like we were last year, or frankly putting him in positions that aren't so predictable...He was lining up in the slot quite a bit, going in motion to the other side and then getting him a clean release off the line to pick up speed...Now he's always on the outside, consistently trying to beat the jam and having a safety sitting there, so we have been forcing it into double coverage just to give him some looks.

I would like to think we could do that before we got Roy because we did last year so it's puzzling, but if Garrett is really this offensive 'guru' like I felt he was he should be figuring out how to get TO open the same way as last year...Our offense is just not moving the ball the same way as last year so I don't know why he's going so vanilla with the sets so much.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                    I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Screw Ty Law, he's old and washed up. If he had any real value, somebody would've snatched him up by now.
                      He'd be an excellent mentor for guys like Jenkins and Scandrick though at the right price

Comment

Screw Ty Law, he's old and washed up. If he had any real value, somebody would've snatched him up by now.
                        I think Law could even provide help at Safety.

Comment

• Tony's going to dress but, Brad is expected to start according to ESPN News. Tony is still struggling to grip the ball properly.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                          KO KNOWS

Comment

• Oh, and looks like the real genius in Dallas was Sparano .... but he was demoted the minute Parcells left.

Comment

• I can understand everyone saying how pitiful this team is from top to bottom, but for some strange reason, I'm still at ease with our current situation. Not entirely, but for the most part. I expected us to beat the Rams even without Romo, but still, I'm not really worried about what has happened in the last month as am more concerned with how we come out of it... or if we come out of it. If we DON'T come out of it, well I expect Wade to get fired. If we DO come out of it, I think our team will be more mentally strong than ever before. I think the real leaders of the team will come forward and show themselves and I think we can make a serious run at the SB. In my ideal scenario, I hope we are heading into the playoffs with a 10-6 or 11-5 record. I want us to be battle tested BEFORE we get there, so that when we DO get there, we won't be so flaky as we have been in the past.

Yeah, yeah... so we're 4-3. I don't care. These next 2 weeks will tell me all I need to know about our season and what will happen. We have Tampa at home and then we play at NY before our Bye Week. Tampa and NY are the 2 best teams in the NFC. Tampa hasn't allowed a rushing TD all season and beating NY will do wonders for us going forward. If we can beat both teams, then I'll be confident going forward and the Cowboys Super Bowl aspirations can be kept alive. If we go 1-1, we'll still be in for more battles. If we go 0-2, our season is over.

Comment

• D is wise.

In Bob We Trust

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information