X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Poet3334
    Originally posted by fryman
    Originally posted by CTCowboysFan
    We got New Orleans at home, Atlanta on the road, home against Philly, and home against Detroit. If we can go .500 the rest of the way we are in. That said I think we win 3 of 4.
    Only team I'm really worried about is Atlanta. I think Romo will be able to sit back all day and pick the Saints apart, and the D should be able to stop them.
    I live in Atlanta. They're missing Kearney and cannot get much pressure with Abraham just coming back from the groin injury. Their seconday is a mess, and Vick just happens to have the worst set of wide receivers I have ever seen. That is not an exaggeration. Having said all of that, the x-factor is Vick. Watching how we gave up contain today against Eli has me scared to death about Vick. We're still gonna win.
    Well we didn't really think Eli would be doing much running, and Parcells wasn't to worried about his scrambling, so no big deal. But Im pretty sure we will be ready for Vick's legs next week.

Comment

• Was nice to see Akin Ayodele finally have a standout game.

Comment

• Originally posted by dpl85
        Good game, close game, heart attack inducing game, but it looks like Shockey and the Giants wrote a check with their mouth that their a$$ couldn't cash! :twisted:

Paybacks are a you know what!!! :twisted:
        :D It was a good game, but I'm already looking toward next week. That's going to be the real challenge. I'm not sure if we can win it, especially if Reggie Bush comes to play like he did today.

BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Staubach12
          Originally posted by dpl85
          Good game, close game, heart attack inducing game, but it looks like Shockey and the Giants wrote a check with their mouth that their a$$ couldn't cash! :twisted:

Paybacks are a you know what!!! :twisted:
          :D It was a good game, but I'm already looking toward next week. That's going to be the real challenge. I'm not sure if we can win it, especially if Reggie Bush comes to play like he did today.
          I've learned my lesson from before, I'm going to exercise the power of positive thinking and not even consider the possibility of failure. A wise man once said failure is not an option and the only thing we have to fear is fear itself.

Comment

• I still don't think the Saints are a legimate playoff team. They may get there, but they aren't good enough to deserve a spot.

Desings by D-Unit

Comment

• Originally posted by Jdallas
              I still don't think the Saints are a legimate playoff team. They may get there, but they aren't good enough to deserve a spot.
              Why not?

BoneKrusher

Comment

• The Saints probably haven't had a very tough schedule and their defense isn't very good but I certainly wouldn't take them lightly.

I'm on board with the Levi Brown pick now, I don't think Colombo played very well but he only gave up one sack and fought his butt off. Flo played really well with the exception of the false start, Osi didn't record a tackle. :shock:

Comment

• Yeah I think the Saints/Cowboys matchup will be a higher scoring game. If we can shut down Brees/Bush it's over.
                  "Red Ball"

Comment

• Originally posted by CTCowboysFan
                    Yeah I think the Saints/Cowboys matchup will be a higher scoring game. If we can shut down Brees/Bush it's over.
                    Don't overlook Mcalister though he has gotten a few teams because of that this year.

Thanks to bonekrusher for the sig

Comment

• Originally posted by Go Cowboys
                      Yeah I think the Saints/Cowboys matchup will be a higher scoring game. If we can shut down Brees/Bush it's over.
                      Don't overlook Mcalister though he has gotten a few teams because of that this year.
                      Yeah and we have trouble with bigger backs. I actually don't see Bush going off on us.
                      "Red Ball"

Comment

Originally posted by Go Cowboys
                        Yeah and we have trouble with bigger backs. I actually don't see Bush going off on us.
                        I think we'll expose their secondary, and I don't think they'll run the ball well on us.

"You know what charm is: a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question."
                        Albert Camus

Comment

• I just have one question though, when is JJ gonna pull his head out of his arse>?
                          "Red Ball"

Comment

I just have one question though, when is JJ gonna pull his head out of his arse>?
                            I do like when JJ's out on those screens though. Very exciting.

"You know what charm is: a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question."
                            Albert Camus

Comment

• Originally posted by Poet3334
                              I just have one question though, when is JJ gonna pull his head out of his arse>?
                              Yeah those are his biggest plays.

On a side, the Seahawks won, so that blows.
                              "Red Ball"

Comment

Originally posted by Poet3334
                                Yeah those are his biggest plays.

On a side, the Seahawks won, so that blows.
                                CT, I just saw that kick that Brown made. That was awesome.

Albert Camus

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information