This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Macarthur View Post
    But I think we would look at Huff at safety. I think Huff would be an upgrade over Ball.
    If he were to be released, i'd be VERY surprised if he didn't end up in Dallas or Houston. He loves being here in Texas, and why not come play for his childhood dream team? He has all the talent in the world, and i'm sure he could find the desire to be good again here. I don't blame anyone that doesn't pan out in Oakland.

Comment

• It must be nice being a Cowboys fan.

Knowing that your team can and will go after every legit player available.

Comment

• Olshansky is a FA? I'd definitely try to sign him and let Spears go.

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU

Comment

• Originally posted by Modano View Post
          Olshansky is a FA? I'd definitely try to sign him and let Spears go.
          If we fire Wade, I think our chances decrease.

Comment

• The Chargers have already said they won't be resigning him. He could be ours.

I also know Marques Harris, who is a pretty good role player/ special teamer wants to be a cowboy.

My girlfriend babysits his kids sometimes and he told her that he either wants to play for the Chargers or Cowboys, so he would also be an option for depth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Burns336 View Post
              The Chargers have already said they won't be resigning him. He could be ours.

I also know Marques Harris, who is a pretty good role player/ special teamer wants to be a cowboy.

My girlfriend babysits his kids sometimes and he told her that he either wants to play for the Chargers or Cowboys, so he would also be an option for depth.
              Why wouldnt we resign Olshansky, wheres the source? Why wouldnt we resign one of the strongest player on our team even one of the strongest in the league, hes started since we drafted him and we're just going to let him go?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bruce Banner View Post
                It must be nice being a Cowboys fan.

Knowing that your team can and will go after every legit player available.
                It is fun, knowing nobody is off-limits really...Although as soon as you say "no it will never happen" then it will.

Olshansky I've always liked, but like D said I doubt Wade comes back, and honestly unless we bring in Ca[ers or another 3-4 guy we could end up changing to the 4-3, it's not like we don't have the players already.

I doubt Huff is released though, he's not taking up as much money as Javon Walker is at least, so Walker would get let go first, if that happens maybe ol' Al is cleaning house.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• Originally posted by bantx View Post
                  Why wouldnt we resign Olshansky, wheres the source? Why wouldnt we resign one of the strongest player on our team even one of the strongest in the league, hes started since we drafted him and we're just going to let him go?
                  I've read it in multiple spots and heard the guys talking about it on 105.3 post game

However, I will not waste time searching for an article to provide a source for someone who I could give a **** whether they believe me or not. So you can do your own research.

Comment

I've read it in multiple spots and heard the guys talking about it on 105.3 post game

However, I will not waste time searching for an article to provide a source for someone who I could give a **** whether they believe me or not. So you can do your own research.
                    Or you've never read or heard anything and like to make things up. Your information without a source is useless.

Comment

• Originally posted by Modano View Post
                      Olshansky is a FA? I'd definitely try to sign him and let Spears go.
                      I've seen contradicting reports depending on where I look. Some say he's up this year, others say next year.

Comment

• AJ will offer igor a contract and if ignor decides to opt out than thats the only way i can see him leaving, i dont see how we can just not attemp to keep him.

Comment

AJ will offer igor a contract and if ignor decides to opt out than thats the only way i can see him leaving, i dont see how we can just not attemp to keep him.
                          The problem come from giving a big deal to Castillo and looking to resign Merriman and Cromartie in the near future.

There are also guys like Chambers and Malcolm floyd to be looked at.

So there are going to have to be some casualties somewhere. AJ smith isn't afraid to let guys walk. In a down year, Olshansky is one of the easier choices he'll have to make.

Comment

The problem come from giving a big deal to Castillo and looking to resign Merriman and Cromartie in the near future.

There are also guys like Chambers and Malcolm floyd to be looked at.

So there are going to have to be some casualties somewhere. AJ smith isn't afraid to let guys walk. In a down year, Olshansky is one of the easier choices he'll have to make.
                            Igor wont get a big contract from us, AJ will offer him how much he thinks hes worth and if Igor thinks hes worth more he'll opt out. We will resign Merriman and Mcniel and offer the smaller contracts to Vjax and Igor. Only 2 big contracts i see are Merriman and Mcniel

Comment

Igor wont get a big contract from us, AJ will offer him how much he thinks hes worth and if Igor thinks hes worth more he'll opt out. We will resign Merriman and Mcniel and offer the smaller contracts to Vjax and Igor. Only 2 big contracts i see are Merriman and Mcniel
                              I've read and heard that he won't even receive an offer because the already know he is looking for above what they believe he is worth. Plenty of 3-4 teams would like to have this guy.

Coming to a team being coached by a guy under which he had his most successful seasons and playing for an owner who will pay him sounds like a pretty good option.

But keep the faith man, I'm sure you'll get him back.

Comment

• If we go back to the 4-3... Where does that leave our OLB's in that lineup? Is Ware too small to play DE in a 4-3? Do Canty and Spears move inside?

I mean if we moved to a 4-3. We would have some SERIOUS depth along the D-Line but our LB's would be thin... Very thin.(just thinking about the depth we would have makes me think it's actually a possibility)

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information