Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dallas Cowboys Discussion

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I would expect him to be out.

    Thanks BoneKrusher^

    http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
    KO KNOWS

    Comment


    • Portis has a grade 2 MCL strain. He may be tough but no way he plays. These type of injuries take at least 3-4 weeks to heal from. Without CP the Skins have about 0 percent chance of beating you guys. Shaun Alexander is awful.

      Sig By:The Dynasty

      2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
      Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

      Comment


      • Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
        Portis has a grade 2 MCL strain. He may be tough but no way he plays. These type of injuries take at least 3-4 weeks to heal from. Without CP the Skins have about 0 percent chance of beating you guys. Shaun Alexander is awful.
        I thought Betts would get the nod before Alexander. With no Portis, I like our chances more and more.

        I'm still worried about the rust of our injured players making a return. Will Kosier be in the game? T-New?

        Comment


        • Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
          Just wondering. Did that single play just seal your entire opinion of his game?
          No I actually like Jenkins, but I just don't think he is quite the hitter that poster was making him out to be.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
            Portis has a grade 2 MCL strain. He may be tough but no way he plays. These type of injuries take at least 3-4 weeks to heal from. Without CP the Skins have about 0 percent chance of beating you guys. Shaun Alexander is awful.
            I still wouldn't assume that it's a gimme and I hope the Cowboys dont either. The skin's have a pretty good track record of making Barber useless, Betts is not slouch if he can play, and the team has surprised me by losing to teams like the Rams and Cardinals so I wouldn't mark the W just yet.

            I'd like to beat the skins with Portis. However, I think I'll take a win any way I can get it right now. Let's hope he doesn't play.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
              I thought Betts would get the nod before Alexander. With no Portis, I like our chances more and more.

              I'm still worried about the rust of our injured players making a return. Will Kosier be in the game? T-New?
              Word is T-New is going to start, but looking back, has he EVER fared well in his first game back from injury? He either gets shredded the entire day or re-aggravates the initial injury...I'm praying that he was ready 3 weeks ago and we just waited until now, but to say the least it scares me to have him starting.


              I know I want Felix, and Newman and those guys back, but I would much rather have them at the end of the season, and if they have a chance of making it worse(which Felix does judging from Jerry's comments) I say play it safe.





              Originally posted by Scott Wright
              I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Crimson79 View Post
                No I actually like Jenkins, but I just don't think he is quite the hitter that poster was making him out to be.
                Meh. Justify that.

                Comment


                • Betts is out with an injury....it is going to be alexander guys.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by thule View Post
                    Betts is out with an injury....it is going to be alexander guys.
                    Well... we used to shut him down in his prime. This ought a be niiiiice.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                      Meh. Justify that.

                      Do I need to find the clip of him letting the Giants RB basically walk into the endzone? Hitters make hits and he didn't even make an attempt. He shows alot of promise, but right now I just don't think being a good hitter is his cup of tea. I already said I liked him. I can't remember which game it was but it looked like he had been beaten deep when all of a sudden he closes on the ball and makes a ridiculous play to swat it away. That right there proved to me his potential.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                        I thought Betts would get the nod before Alexander. With no Portis, I like our chances more and more.

                        I'm still worried about the rust of our injured players making a return. Will Kosier be in the game? T-New?
                        Newman is back and starting...Kosier don't know..


                        In Bob We Trust

                        John Madden's wedding video business

                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Crimson79 View Post
                          Do I need to find the clip of him letting the Giants RB basically walk into the endzone? Hitters make hits and he didn't even make an attempt. He shows alot of promise, but right now I just don't think being a good hitter is his cup of tea. I already said I liked him. I can't remember which game it was but it looked like he had been beaten deep when all of a sudden he closes on the ball and makes a ridiculous play to swat it away. That right there proved to me his potential.
                          So, it still seems like to me that it's just that one play that determined your entire opinion of him as a hitter. I would just say, try to give him a closer look before coming to the conclusion that he's not a good hitter. He showed great hitting in college so much so that some thought he could be a safety in the NFL.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Modano View Post
                            Newman is back and starting...Kosier don't know..
                            Thanks for that! I hope he's healthy enough to contain that slippery Moss.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                              Thanks for that! I hope he's healthy enough to contain that slippery Moss.
                              Well, I just found a transcript of Wade PC and he said that also Kosier is back. I also found this intersting quote

                              "Roy Williams will work into the starter position. We need to get him in the game, he's too talented. He's comfortable enough, but we'll alternate the receivers. And use 3-wide, 4-wide or maybe 5-wide."

                              I'd love to see us going his way for then a few times. He has two catches I guess: one a jump ball for a TD and the other one was a circus catch with one hand.
                              If Felix is out we need big plays, and Roy is a good target for big plays.

                              On a side note, Barbie Carpenter is questionable.


                              In Bob We Trust

                              John Madden's wedding video business

                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU

                              Comment


                              • Kosier is supposed to start as well.

                                I read that Tiki Barber said the hamstring injury to Felix is concerning because he had hamstring injuries in college. Does anyone know if this is true? It seriously pissed me off because all I could think about is Donte Stallworth with his constant hammy injuries.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information