This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ward View Post
    I actually enjoy talking to him about the culture there, it's interesting. Needless to say in Texas, I don't run into too many Hawaiians. The joke behind that picture of the incredibly enthusiastic poi eater is that in one of the very old "post your pic" threads I claimed that was a picture of him before he had ever posted one of his. Unfortunately he can't post his real very often because it brings racists out of the woodwork. What I'd like to point out at this time is that 3 of our best posters ever (D, HChu, and toonsterwu) are all Asian-Americans. Never thought of that until now.

Wait, people were acting racist towards asians?

I guess California must just be so damn lib that this stuff sounds crazy to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Burns336 View Post

I don't mean to be rude to Asians, but I don't consider myself an Asian. I just don't relate to them. I'm just a local kid who grew up in Hawaii.

AIM me for pics if you wanna see me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Burns336 View Post

Yeah, I know what you mean. In Canada and mainly the greater Toronto area it's odd to hear these acts of racism still going on to this extent. I just grew up in such culturally diverse communties that it's almost a complete non-issue and more of an afterthought really.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnstonolb View Post
          Like to say I wrote it for JJT but ........

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcont...l.2c3dc2c.html

LMAO..........

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468

Comment

• Originally posted by pocketaces View Post
            LMAO..........
            Your comment made me click on his link... After reading it, I have to repeat, "LMAO.........." :p

TO needs to what? Take a lesser role??? Thank goodness he's not taking a lesser role today.

Comment

• That writer is a moron. How the hell did he ever get his job to begin with??? This guy must have forgotten one important factor - his QB was Brad "crappy" Johnson. Come on, I dont care if it was Jerry Rice in his prime, he wouldnt have done anything either. Brad Johnson is a crappy QB who at best is a third stringer. I would much rather have Drew Bledsoe but thats just me.

T.O. is STILL the best damn receiver in the league as long as Romo is playing but like every great WR, if your starting QB isnt playing, the receivers are expected to see their stats and production drop. That should be a given.

Comment

Like to say I wrote it for JJT but ........

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcont...l.2c3dc2c.html
                Can't wait to see what he writes after this game.

Comment

• Pat Watkins with piss poor coverage on that Bruce TD. He looks like a LB out there.

Comment

• ...and Pat gives up his second TD...

might be a good thing that he's down injured. ooooh that's so bad to say about a player... still, he's not doing a good job.

Comment

• Everyone looked awful on that drive...the playcalling let up and we just stuck w/ that soft zone. Ugly.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                      KO KNOWS

Comment

• JJT is not biased at all about TO...right? Do you remember when he made up that story about TO not knowing the playbook? Please.

Anyway, TO is done as a legit #1 in this league. And Burress is better than him.
                        Keep hating on him, Bob.

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman D View Post
                          Can't wait to see what he writes after this game.
                          Hitman, the article still stands. Watch the game and not the stats and if you did you would see those plays where all Romo and Sf breakdowns.

Frankly, I found Roy Williams catches to be more methodical and typical of what you can get/need to do in January. Opposing team D breakdowns and allowing free runs by TO at the Safeties are things bad teams let us do.

But if you want my game notes

1) We did not run the ball outside the tackles at all. Confusing given last weeks results.

2) We did not use the Witten and Bennett in the back field formation. An effective one last week.

3) TO dropped two easy cathes that I can remember, maybe three. One almost picked off as he lobs the ball in the air as if it was 800 degree C. He was not being jammed today for the most part so ... he was more effective, but we knew that already and I wrote that already in making my points.

4) His big plays came on SF over pursuing Romo in the Pocket and Romo stepping into his throws deep. ALSO, TO was not jammed on any of the those routes and got a big head of steam down the field. I have seen Miles Austin make those same catches (no bobble) and fans on this website dismiss it as irrelevant.

5) D played horribly IMHO b/c it was not prepared. This is Mike Martz Wade, what where you expecting???? Student Body Left?

6) F'ing Penalties.

7) I think SF special teams might be worse than ours.

8) Romo is so much more effective when he is scrambling, less mistakes and he seams to throw in a better rhythm. In the pocket he throws too much off his back foot and his arm is not Favre ... for example, several times this game he threw up ducks like the Witten play where he almost killed him.

9) You forget a HORRID SF team cam into Texas and EASILY should have been up 14-0 in the first. This game is more an indication of how bad SF is than anything else but I am sure the BANDWAGON is starting again, get on.

I am waiting till the Philly game b/f I get even on bit excited about January possibilities. We are not playing at a playoff level yet and have not since Game 1 this year.

Comment

• One that annoyed me the most was, Barber touched the ball 5 times in the 1st half.

Comment

• Originally posted by Modano View Post
                              JJT is not biased at all about TO...right? Do you remember when he made up that story about TO not knowing the playbook? Please.

Anyway, TO is done as a legit #1 in this league. And Burress is better than him.
                              Keep hating on him, Bob.
                              Bandwagon has fired up. Time to get on.

Comment

Bandwagon has fired up. Time to get on.
                                7 rec, 213 yards 1 TD.

He's terrible.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information