This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
    No. You just love losing. The guys here are still positive that the Cowboys can make the playoffs. The playoff bandwagon is still charging forward! If anything, the complaints are being surrounded around 1 thing. Jason Garrett.

Furthermore, yesterday was a validation to me that we have the toughness to get it done. Had we flaked out and put up an egg, I would not be so positive about our future for this season. The fact that we went out and played the way we did on Defense, really confirms my faith in the team.
    Did you read the post, I just said the same thing you did.

My god, you guys simply don't read do you.

Comment

No, missed it. JJ as in Jerry Jones or JJ as in Julius Jones?
      No the idiot GM we have. Further proof of how "not a football man" he is.

Let us go after the guy who takes a beating every Sunday, keeps his mouth shut, doesn't ever complain and simply does his job.

The rest of the lunatics yapping all the time -- they are fine.

Comment

OK. I really was asking. Cause that **** is true about older brothers.

Any arguments with a WCO OC?
        Are you just repeating everything, I write under your name at this time.

If you want, I can PM you my ideas and you can use them as your own?

** Forget it, ackowledged in another post. My apologies. **
        Last edited by johnstonolb; 12-08-2008, 02:53 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnstonolb View Post

IN BOB WE TRUST!

You should know that, you're our prophet and we depend on you.

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU

Comment

• Originally posted by Modano View Post
            IN BOB WE TRUST!

You should know that, you're our prophet and we depend on you.
            Dude, stop it. It is bad enough you are flat out wrong most of the time but then mocking the guy who is usually right .... that is just bad taste.

Just sit back, listen, read carefully and learn.

Comment

Dude, stop it. It is bad enough you are flat out wrong most of the time but [b]then mocking the guy who is usually right .... that is just bad taste.

Just sit back, listen, read carefully and learn.
              You're not usually right, you're always right.
              Weren't you off the bandwagon? Why are you still posting here? Didn't you become a Dolphins fan?
              You know one thing? Maybe I should sit back, listena and learn but you should also learn to communicate, because you're an awful communicator.
              You create a new account and start with a low-profile... then you start to show your attitude and we all realize "well, good ole Bob is back"... and then after some time you freak out and get banned saying that you were right and we were wrong.
              Is that what, your 10th account on this site? When are you going to give up on this?

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU

Comment

• Originally posted by Modano View Post
                You're not usually right, you're always right.
                Weren't you off the bandwagon? Why are you still posting here? Didn't you become a Dolphins fan?
                You know one thing? Maybe I should sit back, listena and learn but you should also learn to communicate, because you're an awful communicator.
                You create a new account and start with a low-profile... then you start to show your attitude and we all realize "well, good ole Bob is back"... and then after some time you freak out and get banned saying that you were right and we were wrong.
                Is that what, your 10th account on this site? When are you going to give up on this?
                I have no idea what you are upset about.

I have seen enough of this Defense undr Meatball to understand we have a chance to go to the SB if we tone down Romo and the Offense.

We DESPERATELY need the HC go over to the OC and tell him. Shorten the passing game. Get Romo into shorter drops. Ask Romo to run it if nothing exists.

Then the same HC can go back to his DC and tell him "get me another cup of coffee b/c I need to go to work. No get the F* out of y sight."

Here is prescription for now.

This does not make GM a lesser idiot or meatball anything more than a place mat but it is our only shot in 2008 for a SB.

Comment

** Forget it, ackowledged in another post. My apologies. **
                  Man.... you really need to cut the "internet credit" stuff. You're like the only guy I know here who actually keeps track of that and takes it so seriously. We're all in discussion here and sharing news/ideas constantly with one another. There's no scoreboard buddy.

Yes, I credit you for being to light the idea that our offensive player personnel is better suited for the WCO. I never thought of it that way, but I agree.

Comment

Man.... you really need to cut the "internet credit" stuff. You're like the only guy I know here who actually keeps track of that and takes it so seriously. We're all in discussion here and sharing news/ideas constantly with one another. There's no scoreboard buddy.

Yes, I credit you for being to light the idea that our offensive player personnel is better suited for the WCO. I never thought of it that way, but I agree.
                    Thank you. I am sorry for ever being nasty to you.

Comment

• Henry is probably a safety here on out if the info from the DMN blog is correct. It was only a matter of time...he very well may be one of our starters at the position next year.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                      KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                        Henry is probably a safety here on out if the info from the DMN blog is correct. It was only a matter of time...he very well may be one of our starters at the position next year.
                        Can't say this pulls a fast one over any of our heads. We've been anticipating this move for a while now. Thank goodness we nailed our CB position well enough to make this happen.

I was not really excited about Scandrick, but every time he saw the field since rookie mini camp and the reports then... he has done nothing but prove me wrong and make me a believer.

Seriously... I know yesterday's timeout that he called was a blimp on the radar, but it was pretty significant in the fact that it showed his awareness on the field. His smarts and guts. No it wasn't Bradie James, Zach Thomas, Terence Newman, Ken Hamlin, DeMarcus Ware or any other leader or veteran on the D that pin pointed the fact that Hines Ward was lined up and unguarded... it was Orlando Scandrick! Never know what might have happened, but I'm thankful they never got that play off.

Comment

Can't say this pulls a fast one over any of our heads. We've been anticipating this move for a while now. Thank goodness we nailed our CB position well enough to make this happen.

I was not really excited about Scandrick, but every time he saw the field since rookie mini camp and the reports then... he has done nothing but prove me wrong and make me a believer.

Seriously... I know yesterday's timeout that he called was a blimp on the radar, but it was pretty significant in the fact that it showed his awareness on the field. His smarts and guts. No it wasn't Bradie James, Zach Thomas, Terence Newman, Ken Hamlin, DeMarcus Ware or any other leader or veteran on the D that pin pointed the fact that Hines Ward was lined up and unguarded... it was Orlando Scandrick! Never know what might have happened, but I'm thankful they never got that play off.
                          That timeout actually put me on the Scandrick bandwagon. My quote was almost the same as yours, I think I said "Somehow Hamlin, James, Ware, Ellis, and the coaching staff all missed that. And it took the rook to pull the plug on that play."

Honestly it made me sad that he was the one to have to do it, although big props for having the guts to call a timeout in a game that huge in a moment that huge.

Comment

• You actually gotta laugh! :D

Who was the last rookie (non-QB) to call a time out on DEFENSE in a big game like that much less any game at all?

Kid has some balls!

Comment

• This is why a loud mouth, who is not paying attention to details should not wear the hats called Owner/GM/Part-time Coach/Chief Latte Maker

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shu...urn=nfl,127609

This is like the 5th time he has made comments directly related to the product on the field and personnel. The more he makes them the worse it gets. Hopefully Meatball keeps the team focused on Sunday.

REPEAT: We are collection of wonderful parts (players) strewned across multiple platforms (3 types of Offensive systems and 3 Defensive) with no rhyme or reason where we are going. I can't even blame the coaches anymore. This man is dysfunctional.

Funny enuff, the more I watch this team the more I am starting to root for Meatball in spite of Jerry. We finally are developing a D personality with all the players we have. ** Anyone notice we have played pretty well regardless of D injuries, that is the spare parts fit when one goes bad**

If Garrett does his job and dials down Tony's destructive habits, shortens the passing game and uses his lineman feet to get to the edges (DC game) we have a real real real real real real shot.

This season is wide open and no team has it all from a talent perspective.
                              Last edited by johnstonolb; 12-09-2008, 09:11 AM.

Comment

This is why a loud mouth, who is not paying attention to details should not wear the hats called Owner/GM/Part-time Coach/Chief Latte Maker

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shu...urn=nfl,127609

This is like the 5th time he has made comments directly related to the product on the field and personnel. The more he makes them the worse it gets. Hopefully Meatball keeps the team focused on Sunday.

REPEAT: We are collection of wonderful parts (players) strewned across multiple platforms (3 types of Offensive systems and 3 Defensive) with no rhyme or reason where we are going. I can't even blame the coaches anymore. This man is dysfunctional.

Funny enuff, the more I watch this team the more I am starting to root for Meatball in spite of Jerry. We finally are developing a D personality with all the players we have. ** Anyone notice we have played pretty well regardless of D injuries, that is the spare parts fit when one goes bad**

If Garrett does his job and dials down Tony's destructive habits, shortens the passing game and uses his lineman feet to get to the edges (DC game) we have a real real real real real real shot.

This season is wide open and no team has it all from a talent perspective.
                                Can you explain how it is Jerry's fault for having players brought in under different coaches?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information