X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gribble View Post
    http://www.profootballtalk.com/2008/...erders-source/

This is out there. However ridiculous it may seem.
    To me it seems like it could be equally Witten or Jimmy Sexton. These are still just rumors.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ward View Post
      To me it seems like it could be equally Witten or Jimmy Sexton. These are still just rumors.
      Well if Rosenhaus s out there talking crap on ESPN you think Sexton is some idiot?

All this is going to do is cost the Cowboys Witten. You don't think Parcells is counting the days till he peels off some of his boys to Miami?

Incidentally, I see no mention of Jimmy Sexton on PFT.
      Last edited by johnstonolb; 12-13-2008, 11:39 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ward View Post
        Yeah, but we're dealing with T.O. He probably thinks since Jimmy Sexton isn't there (if he is at fault at all) he can show whatever emotion/anger he has to Witten.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gribble View Post
          Yeah, but we're dealing with T.O. He probably thinks since Jimmy Sexton isn't there (if he is at fault at all) he can show whatever emotion/anger he has to Witten.
          Interesting story and if true then we have an even bigger problem.

But let me add this, do you think if true that Witten is not planting the story to protect his friend from the idiot Owens and his cast of loser frems on the team?

With respect to Williams and Gurode, the former has not finished his first cup of coffee and is a loser so far as a player and the second was a bum until Parcells threw out a "bad influence" on the team ... maybe Gurode is now shucking and jiving for another punk in order to justify his putrid play this year.

Comment

• The underlying thing in all this is the black white thing.

Much the same way TO called McNabb a house man and divided that locker room.

If I am Tony Romo -- I go right to the Owner and Coach and tell them they have 3 days to cut Owens and fine his frems for the BS .... otherwise he won't play. Get rid of the cancer and ***** slap TO's girlfriends.

Otherwise, Romo can then go to the media, say the Organization is out of control, the lunatics are running the ayslum and he does not want to play in Dallas. All of which is true.

But you gotta have ballz and believe your are the Superstar QB to do this.
            Last edited by johnstonolb; 12-13-2008, 11:56 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnstonolb View Post
              The underlying thing in all this is the black white thing.

Much the same way TO called McNabb a house man and divided that locker room.

If I am Tony Romo -- I go right to the Owner and Coach and tell them they have 3 days to cut Owens and fine his frems for the BS .... otherwise he won't play. Get rid of the cancer and ***** slap TO's girlfriends.

Otherwise, Romo can then go to the media, say the Organization is out of control, the lunatics are running the ayslum and he does not want to play in Dallas. All of which is true.

But you gotta have ballz and believe your are the Superstar QB to do this.
              So do you think we beat the Giants? I'm curious.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                So do you think we beat the Giants? I'm curious.
                Hmm, I HOPE.

What we are hearing now is even worse than before, thank you TO.

I am actually very disappointed. I just don't think we need much to go far.
                Last edited by johnstonolb; 12-14-2008, 12:19 AM.

Comment

• I say we release TO and sign Boldin in the offseason.

Comment

• It's time to clean house on this team...get rid of all the guys that have no character and that aren't team players. And honestly Phillips is gone and I do not see Garrett as being the Head Coach we need. I'm starting my Cowher for Dallas pitch now!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by leroyisgod View Post
                      It's time to clean house on this team...get rid of all the guys that have no character and that aren't team players. And honestly Phillips is gone and I do not see Garrett as being the Head Coach we need. I'm starting my Cowher for Dallas pitch now!!!
                      No decent Head Coach will want Owens. No decent Head Coach will allow Jones to be GM either. Get ready for another Meatball like candidate.

Anyone also notice this week Meatball took credit for the D playing better?

Did Meatball also take credit for the incompetent D staff he found or his lack of leadership and TO pud sucking?

Comment

• Originally posted by johnstonolb View Post
                        No decent Head Coach will want Owens. No decent Head Coach will allow Jones to be GM either. Get ready for another Meatball like candidate.

Anyone also notice this week Meatball took credit for the D playing better?

Did Meatball also take credit for the incompetent D staff he found or his lack of leadership and TO pud sucking?
                        See prior post...TO is gone in this scenario!!!!

And BTW, the Roy Williams trade was ridiculous!!!

All we had to do was sign Boldin in the offseaon, release TO and we'd be set.

Comment

• Originally posted by leroyisgod View Post
                          See prior post...TO is gone in this scenario!!!!

And BTW, the Roy Williams trade was ridiculous!!!

All we had to do was sign Boldin in the offseaon, release TO and we'd be set.
                          We shall see.

I am hoping for a Jerry Jones stroke and two TO Achilles going pop -- preferably while they are doing each other at Mike Irvin's coke motel.

It is our only salvation.
                          Last edited by johnstonolb; 12-14-2008, 12:49 AM.

Comment

• What do you think you guys would want in a trade for Marcus Spears? What kind of draft pick?

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                            WHO DAT!

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                              What do you think you guys would want in a trade for Marcus Spears? What kind of draft pick?
                              Uhhhhh, a piece of dog turd!!! What would I want or what would I expect?

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule
                                What do you think you guys would want in a trade for Marcus Spears? What kind of draft pick?
                                Second Rounder...

He was picked late in the first and has been a solid starter in a 3-4 system. Not to mention he's probably versatile enough to contribute on a 4-3 line at DT.

I personally don't want him to go anywhere. I want to keep our base INTACT. Accept that our DE's aren't going to get many sacks and make up for it with very good containment on the RB.

As for any further issues with T.O... Took ESPN 3 years but they finally cracked the Cowboys. I still don't think there is much of an issue. Just that ESPN has blown it skyhigh which makes it seem like Mt St Helen's was small fry. Hopefully this whole season's abjectiveness has been about not giving away too much. That we were simply playing for the offseason. Which wouldn't be far off based on Romo's comments sometime last week about the season being "little stories" before the TOURNAMENT starts...

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information