This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by johnstonolb View Post
    Given how "right" I am about more than a few things you should take pause and think.
    AHAHAHAHAHAH!!!
    Are you serious?! Are you Hiro Nakamura? Because I don't see how you would know what TO said or did to Witten.
    Can you please tell us who killed Kennedy?
    Thanks.

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU

Comment

• Originally posted by johnstonolb View Post
      We shall see.

I am hoping for a Jerry Jones stroke and two TO Achilles going pop -- preferably while they are doing each other at Mike Irvin's coke motel.

It is our only salvation.
      Disgusting.

Originally posted by leroyisgod View Post
      See prior post...TO is gone in this scenario!!!!

And BTW, the Roy Williams trade was ridiculous!!!

All we had to do was sign Boldin in the offseaon, release TO and we'd be set.
      This is the perfect example of the Chaos Theory applied to sociology. Did you see The Mist (I know it sucks but it shows what this theory is).
      There's a prophet (rob in this case) who speaks a lot, he never stops. He makes a lot of predictions but no one take him seriously at the beginning. He thinks he's the only one who knows the truth and he knows something, well a lot of thing, that ordinary people don't know.
      But because the prophet has made like 1000 predictions some of them turn to be right and he hits back with a "I told you so". Some people begin to think maybe the prophet was right and start to take him more seriously. Keep in mind that the prophet do not see a bright future: he predicts bad things, he always thinks the sky is falling down.
      Then the prophet becomes more credible and if he's "right" again people will jump on his side. So we'll have know 2 persons saying that the sky is falling down. Because two are more powerful than 1 they soon become 4, then 8 etc etc. This is called the chaos theory .

So leroy, the world is not falling down. Before judging Roy Williams let's wait until at least next season, before calling for TO's head and Boldin's sign let's how this season ends. I'm pretty sure that if we make through the SB and TO will catch the game winning TD no one will call for his head.
      Steve Smith punched a teammate this past offseason, but everything looks fine in Carolina.
      Last edited by Modano; 12-14-2008, 04:09 AM.

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU

Comment

• Originally posted by leroyisgod View Post
        I say we release TO and sign Boldin in the offseason.
        Boldin isnt a FA until after the 2010 season and last I heard, he absolutely loves it in AZ now and for good reason. They're not going to split Fitz and Boldin up now. Add in Breaston and they have a real young and special passing attack.

As for T.O. being gone next year...hey, it's always a possibility. Thought he was growing up but, when he doesnt get his numbers, he starts crying like a little 10 year old girl...again. I honestly like T.O. but, the guy is just simply a head case.

and guess what? Roy Williams isnt all that much better. He did this exact same thing in Detroit. Good job Mr. Jones. geez.

ugh...w/e, time to put differences aside and try to win this ball game. The team is a dysfunctional mess right now but, we still have a shot. ha. I will say this, though...even if we make the playoffs, I'm not even thinking Super Bowl run...our offensive players cant get along anymore and are potentially split and Garrett is a moron. Who would have thought that we would be looking at the defense for stability? haha. Atleast they've been delivering and there is certainly chemsitry there amongst the group. A good group of character guys too...hmm.
        Last edited by M.O.T.H.; 12-14-2008, 09:36 AM.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
        KO KNOWS

Comment

• He cried because we weren't winning. And with the emphasis pre-season on Superbowl or bust... How can you expect him to keep upbeat when we barely look like a wildcard team at the moment?

T.O touching the ball=WINNING(but is not the rule)

WINNING=Keeping T.O happy.(IS THE RULE)

Comment

• T.O. cares a whole lot more about T.O.'s stats than he does about winning.

and even if T.O. was only going to be a good little camper when we win...that's not good either. You dont want that kind of player on your team. Because, he would only be making things worse when the team starts to struggle. We're getting closer and closer to cutting ties, I'm sure. I dont think he is for sure gone after the season, though but it's certainly possible now.

This is just disappointing because, I've always liked T.O. but, this is just the same ole song.

Maybe Sam Hurd will be back w/ Dallas after all.
            Last edited by M.O.T.H.; 12-14-2008, 10:06 AM.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H.
              T.O. cares a whole lot more about T.O.'s stats than he does about winning.

and even if T.O. was only going to be a good little camper when we win...that's not good either. You dont want that kind of player on your team. Because, he would only be making things worse when the team starts to struggle. We're getting closer and closer to cutting ties, I'm sure. I dont think he is for sure gone after the season, though but it's certainly possible now.

This is just disappointing because, I've always liked T.O. but, this is just the same ole song.

Maybe Sam Hurd will be back w/ Dallas after all.
              He's been a choir boy all of last year... He was all good this year until we lost our second game to Arizona after already having to deal with BSPN question time("T.O are you ****** you don't get the ball?" "Do you have a problem with not getting the ball?" "When are you getting the ball T.O?" "Can we throw you the ball better then Romo? T.O") the week before the Washington game.

I am convinced(and maybe I'm being naive) that at this point T.O wants that ring. Winning is the important issue. But the fact is we don't look like a winning team. And that's where all the negative ******** comes from. IMHO.

And I'm not even sure that winning will solve the problem anymore because ESPN I don't think are going to let this die. I have said it before but the best way to live with T.O is to ignore him when he starts hissy fitting. If you ignore his negativity instead of dwelling on it... Questioning his motives, considering split factions in the lockerroom... It snowballs into problems. If everyone is on the same page and just ignoring T.O when he has a problem. It gives you the best chance to start winning again and replace that negativity with positive ****.

T.O is a great frontrunner but when the going gets tough. The best way to push through it with Terrell in the team is to ignore him and get the show back on the road.

Dallas should have spent the last however long answering ANY negative questions about T.O with "NO COMMENTS".

Comment

• Anyone know what type of hole we would be in if we did part ways with TO, are we stuck with a huge cap hit next year or what? Still trying to figure out with the new contract he JUST received, if were stuck with him or not.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• Originally posted by shane_man View Post
                  He's been a choir boy all of last year... He was all good this year until we lost our second game to Arizona after already having to deal with BSPN question time("T.O are you ****** you don't get the ball?" "Do you have a problem with not getting the ball?" "When are you getting the ball T.O?" "Can we throw you the ball better then Romo? T.O") the week before the Washington game.

I am convinced(and maybe I'm being naive) that at this point T.O wants that ring. Winning is the important issue. But the fact is we don't look like a winning team. And that's where all the negative ******** comes from. IMHO.

And I'm not even sure that winning will solve the problem anymore because ESPN I don't think are going to let this die. I have said it before but the best way to live with T.O is to ignore him when he starts hissy fitting. If you ignore his negativity instead of dwelling on it... Questioning his motives, considering split factions in the lockerroom... It snowballs into problems. If everyone is on the same page and just ignoring T.O when he has a problem. It gives you the best chance to start winning again and replace that negativity with positive ****.

T.O is a great frontrunner but when the going gets tough. The best way to push through it with Terrell in the team is to ignore him and get the show back on the road.

Dallas should have spent the last however long answering ANY negative questions about T.O with "NO COMMENTS".
                  T.O. always connects HIS stats with winning. That's really all he cares about. He was quiet for most of last season because, he had success...now that he isnt, he looks for others to blame and all hell breaks loose. Just like it does everywhere he goes. If we were winning, I'm sure he'd be quiet for a while but, not for the duration of the season if he wasn't getting his. Just like a lot of the greats, he's selfish and cares about his numbers way too much. This stuff he is pulling now is just hurting the team. Again, I love the guy but, he is a bit of a moron who doesnt even realize how often he gets targeted in comparison to other receivers in the league. If you dont remember he did this last year as well for a short time...funny because, at the time he was 2nd, I believe in times targeted.

I'm just disappointed more than anything...the guy doesnt change. Hopefully, JJ finally learns a lesson from this and finds some good character guys instead of shopping in the bargain bin. A few bad apples, you know...
                  Last edited by M.O.T.H.; 12-14-2008, 10:32 AM.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by LonghornsLegend
                    Anyone know what type of hole we would be in if we did part ways with TO, are we stuck with a huge cap hit next year or what? Still trying to figure out with the new contract he JUST received, if were stuck with him or not.
                    Mickey Spags made it sound like we could cut ties pretty easily at the end of this year or next year...

Comment

• blah, our season is over. I have no confidence we can win the game tonight.

I'm actually quite depressed right now. This feels similar to last years playoff loss.

now it's back to another offseason of waiting and hoping and another missed playoff opportunity.

that sad part about all of it is that Wade finally has the defense playing well. They have looked awesome the last 4 weeks. Jerry will probably fire him at the end of the year.

I've been critical of Wade, but he's now turned this into the defense I always wanted. I will be pretty upset if Wade is let go.

Comment

• Originally posted by Modano View Post
                        Disgusting.

This is the perfect example of the Chaos Theory applied to sociology. Did you see The Mist (I know it sucks but it shows what this theory is).
                        There's a prophet (rob in this case) who speaks a lot, he never stops. He makes a lot of predictions but no one take him seriously at the beginning. He thinks he's the only one who knows the truth and he knows something, well a lot of thing, that ordinary people don't know.
                        But because the prophet has made like 1000 predictions some of them turn to be right and he hits back with a "I told you so". Some people begin to think maybe the prophet was right and start to take him more seriously. Keep in mind that the prophet do not see a bright future: he predicts bad things, he always thinks the sky is falling down.
                        Then the prophet becomes more credible and if he's "right" again people will jump on his side. So we'll have know 2 persons saying that the sky is falling down. Because two are more powerful than 1 they soon become 4, then 8 etc etc. This is called the chaos theory .

So leroy, the world is not falling down. Before judging Roy Williams let's wait until at least next season, before calling for TO's head and Boldin's sign let's how this season ends. I'm pretty sure that if we make through the SB and TO will catch the game winning TD no one will call for his head.
                        Steve Smith punched a teammate this past offseason, but everything looks fine in Carolina.
                        I love the fact you are WRONG never stops you from talking smack.

Chaos Theory, did you Wikipedia this last night? Talk about pretending to be something you are not. Mr Pot, meet Mr Kettle.

Comment

• Was it not TO who went to do his official Deion Sanders (Black v White) cry baby fest AFTER we won the Redskin game?

All about winning that TO!

Want to know what Media person is tearing apart the Cowboys?

Start with Deion Sanders making excuses for the knuckle heads in the Clubhouse and throwing Garrett, Romo and Witten under a bus.

TO and Pacman are swell guys! Good Christians. Bwaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by shane_man View Post

yes, the MEDIA MADE HIM DO IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ESPN!!!!!!!!!!

Let me tell you how to solve this:

Mr Jones: TO you are suspended and will be cut.

TO: What you mean? I am TO. The other WRs like me and so does the idiot players on D who until recently have been abject soft losers! Here, Mr Jones, touch my pecs and impeccable arse.

Mr Jones: Ummm, I think you should move to West Hollywood and start your film career in the Valley. You will be satisfied and your video sales will be fantastic for your bank account. Best wishes in film.
                            Last edited by johnstonolb; 12-14-2008, 12:51 PM.

Comment

• Bad route runner, bad hands, bad attitude, can't get off the line, does not run certain route anymore, takes plays off, plays the divide and conquer game, throws everyone off the bus, uses the media to pursue his agenda and thinks everyone needs to kiss his arse.

Mr Narcissus, there is someone here to interview for your job.

Comment

• I really hate what this team has turned into. No chemistry, no leaders, a lack of authority from the coaching staff. There is nothing about this team that makes feel optimistic. It's just one thing after another this season. Even if we were to win tonight, I doubt I would feel differently about this whole clusterfuck of a team.

And for what it's worth, I'm on the "TO needs to go" bandwagon.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information