This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by johnstonolb View Post
    I love the fact you are WRONG never stops you from talking smack.

Chaos Theory, did you Wikipedia this last night? Talk about pretending to be something you are not. Mr Pot, meet Mr Kettle.
    I'm done with you. You don't know who I am, you don't know what I do in my life, you probably don't even know where's the place I live. But you always tries to judge me (or everyone).
    So whatever, keep the scoreboard updated. I'm sure your mom/wife/daughter will be happy to hear how many times you were right on the internet! Yeah, let them know everytime you were right and how awesome you were showing your knowledge on this forum!

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul View Post
      And for what it's worth, I'm on the "TO needs to go" bandwagon.
      Put me on that list, as well as Wade and Garrett.

Comment

• Woah, now... TO needs to go? Garrett? I know those two haven't been fantastic but I think you guys are overreacting.

BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Staubach12 View Post
          Woah, now... TO needs to go? Garrett? I know those two haven't been fantastic but I think you guys are overreacting.
          I'm not screaming it, but here's what I'm thinking. T.O. has helped this team as much as he's ever going to. We've gotten the best out of him, and it wasn't enough.

Garrett's playcalling has been suspect since the end of last season. He has failed to exert leadership when Wade hasn't, and thereby take over this team like he was supposed to. Which leads to Wade. He'd be a great DC for us.

Comment

• Originally posted by Staubach12 View Post
            Woah, now... TO needs to go? Garrett? I know those two haven't been fantastic but I think you guys are overreacting.
            Where have you been? Garrett's been on the hot seat for a long while now...and I'm not just talking about this forum.

As for Wade...I'll admit, I love the big guy...just not as a HC. I was actually one of the few who wanted him here more so for his defense more than anything but, it hasn't worked out all that well. If there was a way to keep him as the coord. that would be fantastic but, it wont happen.

edit...Screw the Falcons.
            Last edited by M.O.T.H.; 12-14-2008, 04:24 PM.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
            http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
            KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by Modano View Post
              I'm done with you. You don't know who I am, you don't know what I do in my life, you probably don't even know where's the place I live. But you always tries to judge me (or everyone).
              So whatever, keep the scoreboard updated. I'm sure your mom/wife/daughter will be happy to hear how many times you were right on the internet! Yeah, let them know everytime you were right and how awesome you were showing your knowledge on this forum!
              Going home angry and with your toys. Nice.

And frankly, I could care less if you live in Sardinia or Borneo. Drive by Napolean's exile home for me.

Comment

• I know Garrett has been on the hot seat, but I still think he's a good OC and will be a good HC. I want him around of another team doesn't take him (which isn't too likely IMHO). I want Wade gone... I think everyone does. Cowher?

BoneKrusher

Comment

• My game notes:

1) Our D -- finally. The way it was envisioned
                  2) D Ware, I thought set the tone early
                  3) No turnovers = Wins
                  4) Special Teams played its best game in years, too bad the Punter stinks.
                  5) Proctor is horrible in this system but he looks so much better pulling and trapping, etc. Wrong team.
                  6) Our run blocking stinks for this Houck system. All of them. Flo can't push anymore. In spite of their size they block better when they move their feet.
                  7) Witten and Choice were huge
                  8) I love that Tony did not come even close to making a mistake. He ate the ball and kept it in his hands.
                  9) Giants Offense is really bad right now. A little shocking.
                  10) I hope they keep the game plans conservative going forward and let the D play

As I said earlier this week, this is how we can win a SB right now ... keep Tony on short lease and let the D play. TO and Roy Williams are frankly a decoys.
                  Last edited by johnstonolb; 12-14-2008, 11:36 PM.

Comment

• Okay I lied, that win made me feel a little better. I'm still concerned about volatility of this group, but the win really does help.

Comment

• Thats a hell of a game you guys played out there at home. Normally I wouldn't praise you guys, but watching this game made me feel good cause it will shut up a couple of Giants fans that I know. Now, the only question is to whether or not Romo can start next week, cause that back injury looked pretty bad.

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                      Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnstonolb
                        TO and Roy Williams are frankly a decoys.
                        Bingo.

That's exactly what I want from them. Out there to draw double teams and then throw the ball to other guys in space.

My god... We had to wait 14 weeks before giving Choice an opportunity??? How good will our rushing attack be when Marion is healthy along with Felix?

Comment

• Originally posted by johnstonolb View Post
                          My game notes:

1) Our D -- finally. The way it was envisioned
                          2) D Ware, I thought set the tone early
                          3) No turnovers = Wins
                          4) Special Teams played its best game in years, too bad the Punter stinks.
                          5) Proctor is horrible in this system but he looks so much better pulling and trapping, etc. Wrong team.
                          6) Our run blocking stinks for this Houck system. All of them. Flo can't push anymore. In spite of their size they block better when they move their feet.
                          7) Witten and Choice were huge
                          8) I love that Tony did not come even close to making a mistake. He ate the ball and kept it in his hands.
                          9) Giants Offense is really bad right now. A little shocking.10) I hope they keep the game plans conservative going forward and let the D play

As I said earlier this week, this is how we can win a SB right now ... keep Tony on short lease and let the D play. TO and Roy Williams are frankly a decoys.
                          Same place our offense would be without TO. They lose Burress and now they are having problems. No surprise.

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468

Comment

• Great win. I am pretty ecstatic right now. Our team lined up and punched the best team in the league in the mouth. If we had finished that Pittsburgh game we'd be the toast of the league right now.

But, Baltimore next week... And rookie Joe Flacco waiting to be sacked!!!

Doomsday Defense is back.

Comment

• I dont know exactly what will become of our rushing attack...sadly, these things tend to work themselves out...just like when a lot of people thought we had too many corners. Adam is now gone. As a three headed attack you sure will be taking away many carries from a highly paid RB and a highly paid 1st round draft pick. We'll see.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by Gribble View Post
                                Great win. I am pretty ecstatic right now. Our team lined up and punched the best team in the league in the mouth. If we had finished that Pittsburgh game we'd be the toast of the league right now.

But, Baltimore next week... And rookie Joe Flacco waiting to be sacked!!!

Doomsday Defense is back.
                                Yeah but, that defense is just as stingy as the Steelers and just as well coached...it will be an interesting matchup. Good thing is...we are now ahead of the Bucs and Falcons...so, if one loses next week and we lose, we're still in good shape.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information