Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dallas Cowboys Discussion

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by pocketaces View Post
    Same place our offense would be without TO. They lose Burress and now they are having problems. No surprise.
    OK, I guess you are saying the GM realllllllly overpaid for Roy Williams then and Witten is over hyped ....... cuz if you equate Roy W, Austin, Crayton , Witten and Bennett to Steve Smith, Sinorice Moss, Hikson and Boss you know less about football than I ever imagined.

    Um no, losing TO does not turn us in the Giants. Losing Romo turns us into the Giants.

    GMen have not scored a real TD since the Jacobs/Plaxico issues. Pretty clear those guys make that O run right.

    Comment


    • The Cowboys are hot. And Jerry's grandaughter looks hot too :)


      In Bob We Trust

      John Madden's wedding video business

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU

      Comment


      • GMen have big structural problems right now on the O. No real #1 and Jacobs is huge for them.

        If that O does not get back on track with the running game -- their D will start getting tired going into January and they are not going to score 24++ versus good Ds barring turnovers.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
          Yeah but, that defense is just as stingy as the Steelers and just as well coached...it will be an interesting matchup. Good thing is...we are now ahead of the Bucs and Falcons...so, if one loses next week and we lose, we're still in good shape.
          The only reason why we lost that game was because of turnovers. If Romo plays like he did today and just take sacks and occasionally run and tuck it, then we can ride this defense I little bit.

          Comment


          • Whooo Hooo....TO is great, Witten is great, Romo is great!!

            Comment


            • Penalties were back today...

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Gribble View Post
                The only reason why we lost that game was because of turnovers. If Romo plays like he did today and just take sacks and occasionally run and tuck it, then we can ride this defense I little bit.
                The defenses arent comparible...that Steelers defense is fantastic and they are coached by a living legend in Lebeau. He outcoached Garrett, he pretty much made him his *****. This next game may look very similar to that Steelers game.

                Thanks BoneKrusher^

                http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                KO KNOWS

                Comment


                • Originally posted by leroyisgod View Post
                  Whooo Hooo....TO is great, Witten is great, Romo is great!!
                  T.O. wasnt that great but, it was nice to see him smiling. Even though, he was pissed off for most of the game.

                  I dont want T.O. out of here...he's one of my favorites, I just want him to grow the hell up.

                  Thanks BoneKrusher^

                  http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                  http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                  KO KNOWS

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Gribble View Post
                    Penalties were back today...
                    Noticed that too but I thought the D penalties where all total BS. I just could not believe them

                    The OL, same sack of crap.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                      I dont want T.O. out of here...he's one of my favorites, I just want him to grow the hell up which will happen when hell freezes over.
                      I fixed it for you.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                        The defenses arent comparible...that Steelers defense is fantastic and they are coached by a living legend in Lebeau. He outcoached Garrett, he pretty much made him his *****. This next game may look very similar to that Steelers game.
                        I was talking about the game from a defensive perspective. In talking about defense we should do pretty well against them. On offense, I really think that if Romo had been turnover free we would've won that Steelers game. We'll see what happens. Choice has gotta be a workhorse if Barber can't go 100%. I don't understand why Garrett didn't dial up the run more today.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by johnstonolb View Post
                          Noticed that too but I thought the D penalties where all total BS. I just could not believe them

                          The OL, same sack of crap.
                          Totally agreed. The PI on Newman... Christ. The horse collar on Ratliff? Ugh... But the OL... I don't understand what the deal was today. Witten too! Sheesh.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Gribble View Post
                            I was talking about the game from a defensive perspective. In talking about defense we should do pretty well against them. On offense, I really think that if Romo had been turnover free we would've won that Steelers game. We'll see what happens. Choice has gotta be a workhorse if Barber can't go 100%. I don't understand why Garrett didn't dial up the run more today.
                            I agree that our defense should handle them pretty easily, much like the Steelers did against them today but, their defense is just as scary as the Steelers. They disguise everything, they switch base formations frequently, it's tough for any QB. Even a turnover free game doesnt mean it will be a win, we may not put up that many points. #2 defense in the league and #2 against the pass. Again, it will be interesting. A couple of weeks ago I was really dreading this one because, of their running game but, I'm very confident in our D these days. That group has been brilliant.

                            Thanks BoneKrusher^

                            http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                            http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                            KO KNOWS

                            Comment


                            • Ed Werner is an idiot and people who believe him are bigger idiots.

                              My game notes:

                              Good

                              1. Defense playing like the best D in the league and carrying this team since the BYE. Proving to show the kind of consistency that the great defenses have. Playing man coverage is the only way to go with our personnel.

                              2. Anthony Henry at FS seems to be working like a charm.

                              3. Mike Jenkins and Orlando Scandrick are making this secondary work. Their play is allowing T-New to be a playmaker... not allowing Eli to throw to his alternate reads and forcing the ball to his #1 read... T-New's direction.

                              4. Demarcus Ware should be the front runner for NFL Defensive MVP. Played one of the best games of his career tonight.

                              5. Bradie James... say it together now... 3 straight good games in a row. Wow.

                              6. 3rd down conversion won us this game.

                              Bad

                              1. Penalties. Not sure if the NFL tried to fix this game, but by the end of the game I was hating the refs.

                              2. Offense is not clicking. Still playing ugly ball.

                              3. Offensive Line play is not great. Not creating enough running lanes, not providing enough pass protection, and ... the penalties!!! False Start Flozell showed his true colors once again.

                              5. Alan Ball is not a good player.

                              Comment


                              • 52.5 sacks now...#1 in the league, all alone. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

                                Canty and Ellis were the two that really surprised me the most today. You can doubt Ellis all you want but, he can still turn it on every now in then.

                                Thanks BoneKrusher^

                                http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                                http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                                KO KNOWS

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information