Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny out Romo indirectly called out the play of the "Left Guard".

Comment

• Burns has a huge plate of crow to swallow when he comes back.

Comment

• Well, Atlanta is a pain right now. I wish they would have lost today to get us some cushion but maybe this team needs no wiggle room.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnstonolb View Post
          Well, Atlanta is a pain right now. I wish they would have lost today to get us some cushion but maybe this team needs no wiggle room.
          The Bucs loss helps, though. We've actually got the 5 seed right now and the Bucs are on the outside looking in. As long as they both dont win next week w/ a Cowboys loss, we're looking pretty good at the moment. The Eagles are a little scary right now w/ their remaining schedule, though.

Tampa vs a desperate San Diegio team next week.

Atlanta vs a very hot Vikings team next week

Eagles have Cleveland and Washington before us.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
          KO KNOWS

Comment

• I just wanna play MN in the wildcard so I can watch it in person....don't see it happening right now tho

Comment

• Dont want to get too far ahead of myself here but, I would love to play Arizona...I think our team blows them out easily this time around. They're just playing awful football and have proven to be one of the league's most fraudulent teams.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by thule View Post
                I just wanna play MN in the wildcard so I can watch it in person....don't see it happening right now tho
                I was pointing out earlier I felt we had a good change even as Wild Card due to the teams in it.

Tampa (warm)
                Carolina (bearable)
                Arizona (warm)
                Minnesota (in doors)
                ..... only GMen present bad conditions

Keep Romo on a short leash. No turnovers and let the D play. Also finally some ST play I liked.

Comment

• Atlanta....that would be in the NFC championship....I'd say your ahead of yourself....MN/Arizona don't scare me a bit....Chicago gives me a worry in chicago with the way that defense and special teams can score points.

Comment

I was pointing out earlier I felt we had a good change even as Wild Card due to the teams in it.

Tampa (warm)
                    Carolina (bearable)
                    Arizona (warm)
                    Minnesota (in doors)
                    ..... only GMen present bad conditions

Keep Romo on a short leash. No turnovers and let the D play. Also finally some ST play I liked.
                    Chicago is the darkhorse there...depending on how MN plays out

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                      Dont want to get too far ahead of myself here but, I would love to play Arizona...I think our team blows them out easily this time around. They're just playing awful football and have proven to be one of the league's most fraudulent teams.
                      I keep saying the NFC is not that good. I think the AFC is better at the top right now.

We have a great chance this year if we play D like this and avoid O mistakes.

I know Romo and Co can score enuff to cover 14 points on any team, anywhere.

Comment

Chicago is the darkhorse there...depending on how MN plays out
                        I love Minneapolis having lived their but if I had to take a road trip Chicago wins.... even with the outdoor weather

Comment

• Just to touch on the TO subject from last page.

As long as TO is giving it out on the field I don't think you touch him.

Hell today was a perfect example of what happens to a high powered offense when teams don't have to delegate 2 guys to one guy on the field....had TO not been held he has a huge TD on a pump and go with Romo....

I don't care about his numbers...and as long as we are winning he will deal with it....so win games and keep TO on the field....he is far more important to our team than his stats will ever show.

I'm not saying we wouldn't win without him...just that he gives us the ability to be dynamic when we are clicking...and I don't see it without him....it's too easy to shut out one target in the nfl.

Comment

I love Minneapolis having lived their but if I had to take a road trip Chicago wins.... even with the outdoor weather
                            You would rather play chicago in chicago then MN in the dome?

Comment

Atlanta....that would be in the NFC championship....I'd say your ahead of yourself....MN/Arizona don't scare me a bit....Chicago gives me a worry in chicago with the way that defense and special teams can score points.
                              Was this addressed to me?

Right now, we'd play Arizona if it ended today.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                                Was this addressed to me?

Right now, we'd play Arizona if it ended today.
                                somehow I read Atlanta...my mistake

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information