Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rob, Giants fans felt the same way about Plax just a few weeks ago... they even felt Hixon could fill in, just like you think Austin could fill in for TO.

Today, their story is completely different.

Comment

• TO is the new SS Roy Williams.

He is done.

Time for the fannie boys to wake up and take down his shirtless poster in their bedroom.
      Last edited by johnstonolb; 12-15-2008, 07:17 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnstonolb View Post
        I saw plenty of five and seven steps drops where Romo patted the ball once or twice and TO still was huffing and puffing downfield with maybe half a step on a defender.... and the issue is his hands and disposition are not good enuff for Romo to just throw it up there.

0 - 60 Ten Seconds
        61 - 150 Four Seconds
        I dont see how u can see TO huffing and puffing because the game i saw yesterday was on the ball not the route TO was running.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
          Rob, Giants fans felt the same way about Plax just a few weeks ago... they even felt Hixon could fill in, just like you think Austin could fill in for TO.

Today, their story is completely different.
          I made this point the other day -- if you think Hixon, Smith, Moss and Boss is the same as Roy Williams, Witten, Austin and Crayton then you must think Jerry Jones is an idiot for re-signing 3 of them to big contracts.

But if you have to ask, I know Plax is more important to Eli than TO is to Romo and also Plax is simply much better than TO at this point in his career.

So, no surprise She-li misses him. Plax catches ballz in the middle of the field. Plax breaks tackles. Plax has decent hands. Plax can win a jump ball situation. TO can't.
          Last edited by johnstonolb; 12-15-2008, 07:16 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bantx View Post
            I dont see how u can see TO huffing and puffing because the game i saw yesterday was on the ball not the route TO was running.
            Can you re-type your thought. I might have something to add.

Comment

I made this point the other day -- if you think Hixon, Smith, Moss and Boss is the same as Roy Williams, Witten, Austin and Crayton then you must think Jerry Jones is an idiot for re-signing 3 of them to big contracts.

But if you have to ask, I know Plax is more important to Eli than TO is to Romo and also Plax is simply much better than TO at this point in his career.

So, no surprise She-li misses him. Plax catches ballz in the middle of the field. Plax breaks tackles. Plax has decent hands. Plax can win a jump ball situation. TO can't.
              Your hatred has blinded you if you believe that.

TO is not the new Roy Williams. TO doesn't hurt the team nor is he a liability or weak link. It's just his personality that gets him in trouble.

Like I said before... there will be a day when TO is no longer useful. That day has not yet arrived. I'll tell you when it has. It's definitely not now. ...and you are wrong if you think that time is now.

Comment

• I say we trade To and Jason witten and 2nd round pick and get Calvin johnson. We'll still have that beast bennett at tightend and then we get the best wideout ever to play the game. Just imagine what romo could do with a real wideout. Seems to sound like the idea plan to me.

Comment

TO is not the new Roy Williams. TO doesn't hurt the team nor is he a liability or weak link. It's just his personality that gets him in trouble.
                  I think that is a contradiction bu funnier yet, the Roy Williams #31 analogy hurts.

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                  Your hatred has blinded you if you believe that.
                  Well you just contradicted yourself in one 3 sentence paragraph.

His personality gets him in trouble (with other team-mates) but he doesn't hurt the team.

OK.

Like I said before... there will be a day when TO is no longer useful.
                  Yeah he is useful. As an expensive, troubled, non-productive, prima donna whose very image, dress code, tight work-out shirts, angry screaming and facial and body mannerisms evoke homoerotic S&M fantasies by his fannie boys.

Miles Austin is already better and more productive than TO.

That day has not yet arrived. I'll tell you when it has.
                  If I wait for you and others then we will repeat Roy Williams #31. By the time you admit I am correct you will called me every name in the book then say "I did not get something nuanced" in your argument.

Like the one when you said Roy Williams #1 SS even when Roy was #67. You were trying to present a completely incorrect nuanced argument.

It's definitely not now. ...and you are wrong if you think that time is now.
                  Only time will tell but I have seen enough to say it is over for Mr Owens.

Time for him to hit Key West and live the wild life.
                  Last edited by johnstonolb; 12-15-2008, 08:01 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DetroitInDaHouse View Post
                    I say we trade To and Jason witten and 2nd round pick and get Calvin johnson. We'll still have that beast bennett at tightend and then we get the best wideout ever to play the game. Just imagine what romo could do with a real wideout. Seems to sound like the idea plan to me.
                    Sign me up. LOL.

Comment

I think that is a contradiction bu funnier yet, the Roy Williams #31 analogy hurts.

Well you just contradicted yourself in one 3 sentence paragraph.

His personality gets him in trouble (with other team-mates) but he doesn't hurt the team.

OK.

Yeah he is useful. As an expensive, troubled, non-productive, prima donna whose very image, dress code, tight work-out shirts, angry screaming and facial and body mannerisms evoke homoerotic S&M fantasies by his fannie boys.

Miles Austin is already better and more productive than TO.

If I wait for you and others then we will repeat Roy Williams #31. By the time you admit I am correct you will called me every name in the book then say "I did not get something nuanced" in your argument.

Like the one when you said Roy Williams #1 SS even when Roy was #67. You were trying to present a completely incorrect nuanced argument.

Only time will tell but I have seen enough to say it is over for Mr Owens.

Time for him to hit Key West and live the wild life.
                      I don't contradict myself buddy. You just like to read what you want to read. Classic case of selective hearing. Roy was a liability ON THE FIELD. TO is NOT a liability ON THE FIELD. Get it?

You say TO's personality hurt the team and his teammates? Well, TO's personality hurt us so bad that we beat the Giants. I'll take that kind of hurt. lol. No matter what Romo, Witten, TO or the coach says about the situation, you still want to believe Ed Werner's story. Again... you have selective hearing.

Who here said Roy was the #1 SS? Please stop making up lies. If anyone said that, it was probably just to irk you. Nobody in their right mind thought that. For the millionth time, the problem with Roy was that he had a contract that made it too tough for us to cut him. No other team wanted to trade for him. I don't get what you think should've happened. Tell me. What should Jerry have done at that point?

Time will tell if you're right about Owens being over with NOW? How is that NOT contradicting yourself!? If he's over now, he's over NOW! That means he has no value NOW! You CANNOT prove your point with us on this issue IN THE FUTURE!!! If you say he's done NOW, he's done NOW! Cause I'm telling you right now, he will be finished in the future and that time is coming fast. BUT RIGHT NOW HE ISN'T!

Comment

Sign me up. LOL.
                        Now I know I'm talking to a twisted mind. That's WAAAAY too much for Calvin. Our 2 TE system is developing perfectly. One day it might even set the a new pattern that other teams follow. Witten and Bennett are going to dominate the show when TO is gone.

Comment

Now I know I'm talking to a twisted mind. That's WAAAAY too much for Calvin. Our 2 TE system is developing perfectly. One day it might even set the a new pattern that other teams follow. Witten and Bennett are going to dominate the show when TO is gone.
                          I think johnson was joking, but I'll let him clarify. I was kinda hoping no one would respond to that post about trading TO and Witten.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ward View Post
                            I think johnson was joking, but I'll let him clarify. I was kinda hoping no one would respond to that post about trading TO and Witten.
                            Sigh sigh...you guys just dont know the owner we got. The guy is capable of trading any player at any time. Making any trade at any time. Nobody is safe. Now they probaly wont do that trade. I like it though you get the most physically talented wideout in the history of football. Thats not a bad thing. And bennett is a better reciever than witten by far. Atleast a better athlete thats for sure.

Comment

I don't contradict myself buddy. You just like to read what you want to read. Classic case of selective hearing. Roy was a liability ON THE FIELD. TO is NOT a liability ON THE FIELD. Get it?
                              So angering the QB and TE don't have effect on the field. OK.

I don't even think you believe what you are typing but whatever.

You say TO's personality hurt the team and his teammates? Well, TO's personality hurt us so bad that we beat the Giants. I'll take that kind of hurt. lol. No matter what Romo, Witten, TO or the coach says about the situation, you still want to believe Ed Werner's story. Again... you have selective hearing.
                              I believe Werder's story because it is true.

I also believe Rosenhaus cuz he went on ESPN and confirmed the whole story.

I guess you believe the spin of the players involved trying to cover things up?

Funny enuff, neither Romo nor Witten denied anything. They simply said it was "being blown out of proportion."

It is TO who went on national TV and called Werder a liar. I guess he got poopy in his undies cuz big daddy Jerry Jones told him to ****.

Who here said Roy was the #1 SS? Please stop making up lies.
                              OK, here it is ...............

Roy Williams = #1 Safety in the NFL.
                              Along with alot of other posts in that string, many people certainly felt he was still a good player who needed "help" and "better coaching."

If anyone said that, it was probably just to irk you. Nobody in their right mind thought that.
                              There is an entire string dedicated to this so I guess there were lots of people "out of their mind." It is only now, this year, that he is finally written off by the GM and fannie boys as the garbage he already was in 2006.

Roy got that contract after 2005 and simply stopped giving a crap.

For the millionth time, the problem with Roy was that he had a contract that made it too tough for us to cut him.
                              If history was invented yesterday ..... No the problem with Roy is lots of people wanted to "rehabilitate him."

The endless writing, talking and analysing why Roy sucked and what Wade needed to do to scheme an entire Defense around the weaknesses of a flawed player.

What was the story this offseason .... Dave Campo .... weight loss .... blah blah blah

Anyone care to notice the D is MUCH MUCH MUCH better without him? Must be coincidence.

No other team wanted to trade for him. I don't get what you think should've happened. Tell me. What should Jerry have done at that point?
                              Cut/bench/relegate to Special Teams ..... but please most fannie boys needed to stop talking about how Roy needed a completely imaginary scheme to get him back to his "former self."

It was insane talk about scheming an entire team around a washed up SS. It was simply crazy talk. Like building a pitching rotation around your left handed specialty relief pitcher who comes in to get one out a game.

Time will tell if you're right about Owens being over with NOW? How is that NOT contradicting yourself!? If he's over now, he's over NOW! That means he has no value NOW! You CANNOT prove your point with us on this issue IN THE FUTURE!!! If you say he's done NOW, he's done NOW! Cause I'm telling you right now, he will be finished in the future and that time is coming fast. BUT RIGHT NOW HE ISN'T!
                              This is an interesting bit of reasoning on your behalf.

Let me make it clearer. TO is no longer a dominant #1. He is a nice complimentary WR who has enuff gas left in the tank to occassionally effect the outcome of a game. Much like Jerry Rice late in his career.

TO is not dominant like he used to be. That is why I say he is done.

Miles Austin can replace him with no drop in production, better on-field play and a better QB relations. Oh, and you save about 8MM per year.

You have your ideas. I have mine. I got my record on calling out players for certain things. I will stick by it.

Merry XMas and Happy New Year. Cowboys 17 -- Baltimore 6
                              Last edited by johnstonolb; 12-15-2008, 09:58 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DetroitInDaHouse View Post
                                Sigh sigh...you guys just dont know the owner we got. The guy is capable of trading any player at any time. Making any trade at any time. Nobody is safe. Now they probaly wont do that trade. I like it though you get the most physically talented wideout in the history of football. Thats not a bad thing. And bennett is a better reciever than witten by far. Atleast a better athlete thats for sure.
                                So let me get this ...... CJ for Witten and Romo plus Martellus Bennett is a better receiver than Witten.

Booo ya!!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information