X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you guys counting out the Eagles?

Comment

• Originally posted by johnstonolb View Post
      So angering the QB and TE don't have effect on the field. OK.

I don't even think you believe what you are typing but whatever.

I believe Werder's story because it is true.

I also believe Rosenhaus cuz he went on ESPN and confirmed the whole story.

I guess you believe the spin of the players involved trying to cover things up?

Funny enuff, neither Romo nor Witten denied anything. They simply said it was "being blown out of proportion."

It is TO who went on national TV and called Werder a liar. I guess he got poopy in his undies cuz big daddy Jerry Jones told him to ****.

OK, here it is ...............

Along with alot of other posts in that string, many people certainly felt he was still a good player who needed "help" and "better coaching."

There is an entire string dedicated to this so I guess there were lots of people "out of their mind." It is only now, this year, that he is finally written off by the GM and fannie boys as the garbage he already was in 2006.

Roy got that contract after 2005 and simply stopped giving a crap.

If history was invented yesterday ..... No the problem with Roy is lots of people wanted to "rehabilitate him."

The endless writing, talking and analysing why Roy sucked and what Wade needed to do to scheme an entire Defense around the weaknesses of a flawed player.

What was the story this offseason .... Dave Campo .... weight loss .... blah blah blah

Anyone care to notice the D is MUCH MUCH MUCH better without him? Must be coincidence.

Cut/bench/relegate to Special Teams ..... but please most fannie boys needed to stop talking about how Roy needed a completely imaginary scheme to get him back to his "former self."

It was insane talk about scheming an entire team around a washed up SS. It was simply crazy talk. Like building a pitching rotation around your left handed specialty relief pitcher who comes in to get one out a game.

This is an interesting bit of reasoning on your behalf.

Let me make it clearer. TO is no longer a dominant #1. He is a nice complimentary WR who has enuff gas left in the tank to occassionally effect the outcome of a game. Much like Jerry Rice late in his career.

TO is not dominant like he used to be. That is why I say he is done.

Miles Austin can replace him with no drop in production, better on-field play and a better QB relations. Oh, and you save about 8MM per year.

You have your ideas. I have mine. I got my record on calling out players for certain things. I will stick by it.

Merry XMas and Happy New Year. Cowboys 17 -- Baltimore 6
      Relax buddy!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by renegade View Post
        Are you guys counting out the Eagles?
        Unfortunately, no. They are playing really well and seem to peak going into December.

They beat us that last game and we likely stay home.

Pray for Falcons and Tampa to keep losing just in case.

Comment

I dont think Eagles are good enough to win out. Cowboys regardless of whether not they need the game will want to beat the eagles bad. Look for cowboys to beat eagles by 10 points.

Like dilfer said when you have those underlying issues it does have an impact on your play on the field and the situation in philly may not be as well known or publicized but id rather have the drama in dallas than in philly cause andy reid and mcnabb are the most important figures in eagles history and those guys arent getting along? That could never be good.
          Last edited by DetroitInDaHouse; 12-15-2008, 10:06 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by leroyisgod View Post
            Relax buddy!!!
            I am having a great time. Hey now!

What does Leroy is god signify?

Comment

• Originally posted by DetroitInDaHouse View Post
              I dont think Eagles are good enough to win out. Cowboys regardless of whether not they need the game will want to beat the eagles bad. Look for cowboys to beat eagles by 10 points.
              From your finger tips to god's eyes.

Comment

• Rob, me saying Roy Williams was the #1 Safety in the NFL was just meant to irk you 100%. Nothing more. Too bad you were too emotional to "get it."

I even said he was better than Ed Reed in that thread. lol... Ed Reed the singer! I thought by then you had caught on, but you didn't, so I continued to play along with toying with your emotions.

There was nothing we could do to fix Roy. Your solution? Cut/bench/ST player. Well, it was financially idiotic to cut him. Bench him? That we did. ST player? Yeah, that's a good idea... still doesn't fix him or fix the situation. We all knew of his coverage deficiencies. You always complain, but never EVER give us real solutions.... and I know you NEVER will.

Comment

Nope. Week 17 will be a do or die game.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                    Rob, me saying Roy Williams was the #1 Safety in the NFL was just meant to irk you 100%. Nothing more. Too bad you were too emotional to "get it."

I even said he was better than Ed Reed in that thread. lol... Ed Reed the singer! I thought by then you had caught on, but you didn't, so I continued to play along with toying with your emotions.

There was nothing we could do to fix Roy. Your solution? Cut/bench/ST player. Well, it was financially idiotic to cut him. Bench him? That we did. ST player? Yeah, that's a good idea... still doesn't fix him or fix the situation. We all knew of his coverage deficiencies. You always complain, but never EVER give us real solutions.... and I know you NEVER will.
                    D-Unit, go read the thread.

Most fannie boys felt he was failing because the coaches were doing a bad job and people wrote ad nauseum on how it was important to get him back to being Superstar Roy.

It is flat out a lie to say anyone , other than a select few, analysed his play ON THE FIELD and said -- he is shot, get rid of him.

With respect to a solution, cut him or bench him but don't play him. It is very easy. I guess you assume solution means "he has to play cuz we are paying him." Um, no.

It was said pretty clearly that Roy was one of the worst and if we needed to keep him for political reasons -- then don't play him. Put him on ST and keep him for depth.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnstonolb View Post
                      D-Unit, go read the thread.

Most fannie boys felt he was failing because the coaches were doing a bad job and people wrote ad nauseum on how it was important to get him back to being Superstar Roy.

It is flat out a lie to say anyone , other than a select few, analysed his play ON THE FIELD and said -- he is shot, get rid of him.

With respect to a solution, cut him or bench him but don't play him. It is very easy. I guess you assume solution means "he has to play cuz we are paying him." Um, no.

It was said pretty clearly that Roy was one of the worst and if we needed to keep him for political reasons -- then don't play him. Put him on ST and keep him for depth.
                      The thing you continue to refuse to acknowledge is that WE COULD NOT CUT HIM!!!! The cap hit would've been ridiculous!

Fixing him was the next best thing to try to do. ...and what? Were you blind? We did start to bench him. We took him out of games in all of our coverage packages.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                        The thing you continue to refuse to acknowledge is that WE COULD NOT CUT HIM!!!! The cap hit would've been ridiculous!
                        I did say OR bench. I purposely left out AND and used OR.

Please stop screaming. You seem like a nice enuff person. No need.

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                        Fixing him was the next best thing to try to do.
                        There was no fixing. He is/was shot physically and mentally.

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                        ...and what? Were you blind? We did start to bench him. We took him out of games in all of our coverage packages.
                        Only as of late last year. By my count, we wasted 2006 and parts of 2007. Hey we even wasted some of 2008 using him like a 1st and 2nd down SS.

Blind is not me, a few SAW CLEARLY he should have been out summer of 2006. Me be one of them.

I also be one of those who see TO is shot too. He is done as a #1.

Comment

• If Atlanta and Philly loses this weekend and we win -- I think we are in even if Chicago wins the last two.

Tampa will likely win the last two and go 11-5.

Atlanta is losing to Minnesota I think and winning the last game. 10-6.

Philly wins the last two, they are in so I am hoping they lose to Washington this weekend.

Comment

• Go Ravens Lol
                            Originally posted by SunTzu_22
                            Just let it go RWO.
                            We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

• Rob is so cute when he gets fired up, you know he gets mad when he starts bringing up Roy Williams again, funny character I tell ya.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                              I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• At what point in time do we start banning this guy? Isn't it against forum policies for a person to create multiple user accounts? Everyone knows, its not like its a secret, and the dumbass continues to make references to things that "he has said", even though those references clearly apply to "another poster".

I'm sick and tired of him trolling around. I have him on my ignore list, but you guys constantly talk to him and quote him. At what point do the moderators do their job and ban whatever the hell they have to ban to get rid of him? I'm really getting tired of his ****.
                                Originally posted by 21ST
                                He was protecting his self
                                Originally posted by tjsunstein
                                From what? His leg?
                                Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck
                                That leg has had it out for him since day 1.
                                "We're the quiet guys, the guys before the storm. And then we hit you."

DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information