Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dallas Cowboys Discussion

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by DMWSackMachine View Post
    At what point in time do we start banning this guy? Isn't it against forum policies for a person to create multiple user accounts? Everyone knows, its not like its a secret, and the dumbass continues to make references to things that "he has said", even though those references clearly apply to "another poster".

    I'm sick and tired of him trolling around. I have him on my ignore list, but you guys constantly talk to him and quote him. At what point do the moderators do their job and ban whatever the hell they have to ban to get rid of him? I'm really getting tired of his ****.
    You're right. No other banned members come back alive. This is long overdue.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by johnstonolb View Post
      I saw plenty of five and seven steps drops where Romo patted the ball once or twice and TO still was huffing and puffing downfield with maybe half a step on a defender.... and the issue is his hands and disposition are not good enuff for Romo to just throw it up there.

      0 - 60 Ten Seconds
      61 - 150 Four Seconds
      Sorry man, I just can't get you seriously. Do you have the all-22 tape? Because this is the only way you can see what TO is doing before the catch.
      Everyone here knows that I have the tapes of every game the Cowboys played in the last 3 years and I can guarantee you that you can't see this type of things on TV. The only way you can see if a WR is open is if they show the replay or if he runs a short route.
      I don't think you can see the all-22 tapes so I suppose that you're making the entire thing up just like when you said that TO called Owens a ***** and flipped him off.

      And no, Austin is not better, nor more productive than Owens. Teams gameplanes against TO, no team will gameplan against Austin. Austin was able to cacth some balls downfield this year because the safety was looking at Owens.
      If you don't gameplan against him, if you not focus on stopping him, he will kill you. Just like he did against the 49ers.
      Witten is not double teamed because Owens is on the field.

      And no, Werner's story wasn't true. Last time I checked Witten, TO and Romo looked pretty fine on the sidelines. Scuffle and arguments between teammates happens ALL THE TIME!
      But Werner's obsession with TO blown the all thing out of proportion.


      In Bob We Trust

      John Madden's wedding video business

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU

      Comment


      • Some screenshots from the game...



        Incomplete pass to Witten



        Complete pass to Crayton



        Complete pass to TO

        Well, it's IMPOSSIBLE on TV to see what a guy does before he catches the ball 15 yards downfield.
        Last edited by Modano; 12-16-2008, 03:41 AM.


        In Bob We Trust

        John Madden's wedding video business

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Modano View Post
          Sorry man, I just can't get you seriously. Do you have the all-22 tape? Because this is the only way you can see what TO is doing before the catch.
          Even if I told you Yes I Do you would not believe me so what is the point.

          Originally posted by Modano View Post
          Everyone here knows that I have the tapes of every game the Cowboys played in the last 3 years and I can guarantee you that you can't see this type of things on TV. The only way you can see if a WR is open is if they show the replay or if he runs a short route.
          I don't think you can see the all-22 tapes so I suppose that you're making the entire thing up just like when you said that TO called Owens a ***** and flipped him off.
          Cool, you have the game tapes. TO called himself a name?

          Originally posted by Modano View Post
          And no, Austin is not better, nor more productive than Owens. Teams gameplanes against TO, no team will gameplan against Austin. Austin was able to cacth some balls downfield this year because the safety was looking at Owens.
          Cover I/II is not a "TO Gameplan" no matter how much you wish to believe it. Kind of a base D teams run versus any team with WRs with decent sped.

          Circular reasoing on Austin and he has proven he can be every bit the deep threat TO is. The Bromance with TO simply clouds the ability to forceast how a change would help the team

          Originally posted by Modano View Post
          If you don't gameplan against him, if you not focus on stopping him, he will kill you. Just like he did against the 49ers.
          Witten is not double teamed because Owens is on the field.
          Bromance talking. Versus Cowboys with/without TO you play lots of Cover 2. The 49ers game was versus a bad team. Let us see what he does v Baltimore who plays a mixture of manand is usually in Cover 1.

          Originally posted by Modano View Post
          And no, Werner's story wasn't true. Last time I checked Witten, TO and Romo looked pretty fine on the sidelines. Scuffle and arguments between teammates happens ALL THE TIME!
          But Werner's obsession with TO blown the all thing out of proportion.
          I wish I coul be so willfully blind and live in la-la land. Again, even Drew Rosenhaus confirmed the issue at hand.

          You can say it was not as big a deal but the fact is it did occur.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by DMWSackMachine View Post
            At what point in time do we start banning this guy? Isn't it against forum policies for a person to create multiple user accounts? Everyone knows, its not like its a secret, and the dumbass continues to make references to things that "he has said", even though those references clearly apply to "another poster".

            I'm sick and tired of him trolling around. I have him on my ignore list, but you guys constantly talk to him and quote him. At what point do the moderators do their job and ban whatever the hell they have to ban to get rid of him? I'm really getting tired of his ****.
            ROTFLMAO! You don't think the Admin has multiple accounts they post under?

            It is ok you have me on Ignore but you might learn something a few months (or seasons) ahead of time if you read my posts.

            No need for ESPN or Troy Aikman to tell you after the fact -- I will tell you before the fact.

            17 - 6 Cowboys.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by RichardBohner View Post
              Even if I told you Yes I Do you would not believe me so what is the point.
              Oh bob, another account?
              Anyway, take a look at the pics I posted... You can't see if a guy is open down field or not on the TV.


              In Bob We Trust

              John Madden's wedding video business

              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU

              Comment


              • Originally posted by RichardBohner View Post
                ROTFLMAO! You don't think the Admin has multiple accounts they post under?

                It is ok you have me on Ignore but you might learn something a few months (or seasons) ahead of time if you read my posts.

                No need for ESPN or Troy Aikman to tell you after the fact -- I will tell you before the fact.

                17 - 6 Cowboys.
                Don't know where you get your facts from, but you're wrong. Not only do Admins not have multiple accounts, but neither do any mods. How ridiculous is that claim? The only people who need to hide are guys like you.

                Comment


                • The Cowboys will lose another game this century.

                  See. I told you guys.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Gribble View Post
                    The Cowboys will lose another game this century.

                    See. I told you guys.
                    You are a genius. Why don't people listen to you more often. I think you should come into this forum and remind everyone here that you predicted it every time the Cowboys lose for the rest of the century, because no one believed you when you made your prophecy. Stupid ass fannies.

                    Too bad you have no clue how bad Roy Williams is in coverage, that would take you to a completely different level.
                    Originally posted by 21ST
                    He was protecting his self
                    Originally posted by tjsunstein
                    From what? His leg?
                    Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck
                    That leg has had it out for him since day 1.
                    "We're the quiet guys, the guys before the storm. And then we hit you."

                    DeMarcus Ware

                    Comment


                    • Do you guys think that Rob is Tex from Mex that was the resident troll back in 06? There is a startling resemblance between the two.
                      Originally posted by 21ST
                      He was protecting his self
                      Originally posted by tjsunstein
                      From what? His leg?
                      Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck
                      That leg has had it out for him since day 1.
                      "We're the quiet guys, the guys before the storm. And then we hit you."

                      DeMarcus Ware

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Gribble View Post
                        The Cowboys will lose another game this century.

                        See. I told you guys.
                        Don't worry. He's gone and not coming back.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by DMWSackMachine View Post
                          Do you guys think that Rob is Tex from Mex that was the resident troll back in 06? There is a startling resemblance between the two.
                          In that case I gotta add that to my sig...

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by DMWSackMachine View Post
                            Do you guys think that Rob is Tex from Mex that was the resident troll back in 06? There is a startling resemblance between the two.
                            Yes, of course he is. Same style, same ideas, same attitude.

                            Anyway, Gurode, Davis, Witten, Ware and Ratliff made it to the Pro Bowl.
                            I think they deserved it, Davis and Gurode are not as dominant as last year but they're still a pretty good duo inside.
                            I also don't like the "cowboys get into the PB" because of their fans argument. The fans are responsable for only 1/3 of the votes. You also need the players or the coaches vote to make the Pro Bowl...


                            In Bob We Trust

                            John Madden's wedding video business

                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Modano View Post
                              Yes, of course he is. Same style, same ideas, same attitude.

                              Anyway, Gurode, Davis, Witten, Ware and Ratliff made it to the Pro Bowl.
                              I think they deserved it, Davis and Gurode are not as dominant as last year but they're still a pretty good duo inside.
                              I also don't like the "cowboys get into the PB" because of their fans argument. The fans are responsable for only 1/3 of the votes. You also need the players or the coaches vote to make the Pro Bowl...
                              I forgot Romo missed a month worth's of games from his finger injury. Injuries also derailed it for T-New, Barber and ... Felix Jones. ;)

                              ....Hey, Felix would've made it as a kick returner! :D

                              I'm glad Flozell didn't make it. He hasn't deserved it for a while now.

                              Comment


                              • I don't think Rob was Tex....but everything else I would agree....I'm even wondering if he was that detroit guy that weighed in last page....d or a mod would have to look into that.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information