Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think if there's one guy that might have a beef about not making the PB, it's B. James. He's had a pretty darn good year.
    In war, you win or lose, live or die - and the difference is just an eyelash.

-Douglas MacArthur

Comment

• Originally posted by thule View Post
      I don't think Rob was Tex....but everything else I would agree....I'm even wondering if he was that detroit guy that weighed in last page....d or a mod would have to look into that.
      Well, not to forget he created an account pretending to be a Vikings fan this past offseason :D

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
        I forgot Romo missed a month worth's of games from his finger injury. Injuries also derailed it for T-New, Barber and ... Felix Jones. ;)

....Hey, Felix would've made it as a kick returner! :D

I'm glad Flozell didn't make it. He hasn't deserved it for a while now.
        Well I think Romo deserved it more than Eli. Eli is struggling now that he doesn't have that dominant running game anymore...

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU

Comment

• Romo should have been a shoe-in. His over-exposure has hurt him with non-Cowboy fans, though, and his injury has somehow hurt him, even though it shows just how important he is to this team.

As for the rest, James is probably the worst snub. Neither Gurode or Davis should have made it, though Davis was more deserving. I would have liked to see Newman make it, because he's been as good as Aso when healthy, but he just doesn't have the body of work. These last 4 or 5 games, though, he has been consistently excellent. Too bad.

Love the Ratliff pick. The guy is developing into one of the best DTs in the game, and we have him locked up long-term already!!
          Originally posted by 21ST
          He was protecting his self
          Originally posted by tjsunstein
          From what? His leg?
          Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck
          That leg has had it out for him since day 1.
          "We're the quiet guys, the guys before the storm. And then we hit you."

DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Don't worry. He's gone and not coming back.
            Are you sure? Hes pretty persistent

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468

Comment

• Hey guys I thought I'd share something with you.

I had the opportunity to talk with one of the Giants coaches casually and he told me Sunday night was one of the worst officiated games in recent memory. And it didn't favor either side because there were horrid calls and non-calls for and by each side. I wonder if we'll see anything about this in the media...I doubt however because teams get fined for speaking to the press about that.
              Originally posted by Paul
              Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
              Originally posted by Vikes99ej
              These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
              MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

• Dont really care about the joke that is the pro bowl but, I'll admit that I'm disappointed that James didnt get in.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                KO KNOWS

Comment

I think Parcells should transform Marcus Spears into a NT.
                  Jan. 11th 2007. I loled.

Comment

• Originally posted by Number 10 View Post
                    Hey guys I thought I'd share something with you.

I had the opportunity to talk with one of the Giants coaches casually and he told me Sunday night was one of the worst officiated games in recent memory. And it didn't favor either side because there were horrid calls and non-calls for and by each side. I wonder if we'll see anything about this in the media...I doubt however because teams get fined for speaking to the press about that.
                    It was really tough for either offense to get going because of the penalties. I kept saying during the game that the refs were doing terrible both ways.

Comment

• Originally posted by Number 10 View Post
                      Hey guys I thought I'd share something with you.

Come to think about it. That is so right. Here I am thinking our guys have some huge problem with penalties that night and all along it could've been the result of bad officiating. LOL.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gribble View Post
                        Jan. 11th 2007. I loled.
                        I could interpret this many ways... what did you mean by it?

Pretty amazing you found that btw.

Comment

• Gribble your sig is too big, pick one quote.

Comment

• http://www.dallascowboys.com/news/ne...945141A91BD592

Here are the play-off scenarios for us getting in with a win this week.

I see Tampa and Atlanta with the most potential for losses. However, both Philly and Chicago have heated division rival games with Washington and Green Bay. I'm not going to worry about the if and's or but's, but rather winning out.

Comment

I could interpret this many ways... what did you mean by it?

Pretty amazing you found that btw.
                              I just thought it was funny. You should take some credit for predicting the future though. Tell everybody "I told you so". LOL!

Comment

• Originally posted by Gribble View Post
                                I just thought it was funny. You should take some credit for predicting the future though. Tell everybody "I told you so". LOL!
                                I'm pretty sure Rob thought of it first and D stole his ideas haha;)

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information