This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Go Cowboys View Post
    I think if Ray Lewis were to be a Free agent there is no way he would leave Baltimore, because I will forever see him as a Raven, but I would love to somehow get him here in Dallas though we really don't need him for anything than a guy to rip a**
    yea i would cry if he left the ravens. his contract is up after this year and i think he is priority number 1 because he has done more for this franchise than anyone and he is still one of the best mlb in the league and to take it away from football he brings alot of fans and is the reason for alot of money they bring in. so i hear you but RAY LEWIS WILL ALWAYS BE A RAVEN LOL
    Originally posted by SunTzu_22
    Just let it go RWO.
    We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
      You've officially confused me. Do you want Romo or not?
      I won't string this out, I do.
      I was just kind of venting about his many flaws

Thanks to bonekrusher for the sig

Comment

• Originally posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
        yea i would cry if he left the ravens. his contract is up after this year and i think he is priority number 1 because he has done more for this franchise than anyone and he is still one of the best mlb in the league and to take it away from football he brings alot of fans and is the reason for alot of money they bring in. so i hear you but RAY LEWIS WILL ALWAYS BE A RAVEN LOL
        Ha ya, but I thought that about Emmitt Smith too.

Comment

What really struck me was that Ray Lewis makes every player responsible for everything they do, they don't blame coaches, they take the blame and go out there and make sure they don't have to. Who on this team can make other guys take the blame when it is there fault? The answer is no one. We need to find a Type A personality guy to put on the Defense and tell him to kick some a** on the team, and make people start being accountable and quit pointing fingers.
          LOL... If ya'll are ready to face reality, the fact of the matter is that TO is our Ray Lewis on the sidelines... but he gets murdered for it.

On defense, there is NO ONE.

Comment

lol its a bad weed for cowboys fans. they will win next week you guys go to playoffs and spirits will be up lol
            Just let it go RWO.
            We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall

Comment

LOL... If ya'll are ready to face reality, the fact of the matter is that TO is our Ray Lewis on the sidelines... but he gets murdered for it.

Very true, TO is the only one that goes around and tries to make people accountable. That said he gets criticism because he calls guys out publically, why not go up to the guy and tell him how it is, not hold a press conference or an interview.

Comment

well the thing is terrell owens will sit on the bench and look sad when the team is losing and hes all pissed but ray lewis will go to our offensive players who are doing that and pump them up ray lewis is the leader of our def yes but he is also the leader of our team. ray lewis is GOD lol
                Just let it go RWO.

John Wall

Comment

We gotta live with the good and the bad. I'm sure he knows his flaws. I'm sure the coaching staff knows his flaws. Romo is just an inconsistent QB. Even when he does step into his throws. Remember that Miles Austin miss? He sat there, stepped into it and simply over threw Austin. That being said, no QB in the league hits every long bomb.

Comment

lol its a bad weed for cowboys fans. they will win next week you guys go to playoffs and spirits will be up lol
                    week? And I sure hope so

Comment

We gotta live with the good and the bad. I'm sure he knows his flaws. I'm sure the coaching staff knows his flaws. Romo is just an inconsistent QB. Even when he does step into his throws. Remember that Miles Austin miss? He sat there, stepped into it and simply over threw Austin. That being said, no QB in the league hits every long bomb.
                      I agree and understand that no QB hits every bomb. Maybe if TO doesn't lose the one in the lights, the two deep picks don't happen, but we seem to air it out and miss.

Comment

well the thing is terrell owens will sit on the bench and look sad when the team is losing and hes all pissed but ray lewis will go to our offensive players who are doing that and pump them up ray lewis is the leader of our def yes but he is also the leader of our team. ray lewis is GOD lol
                        TO isn't Ray exactly... hope I wasn't saying that. TO does get in the face of the defense however and was even giving Pacman pointers in the game last night. What I was saying is that he's a motivator and we need more of them. It's supposed to be the job of the assistant coaches, but they don't say a word. Give us a guy like Muschamp!

Comment

I agree and understand that no QB hits every bomb. Maybe if TO doesn't lose the one in the lights, the two deep picks don't happen, but we seem to air it out and miss.
                          Sometimes...

I really do think Garrett is the stem of all of this. He builds no kind of rhythm in our offense.

Comment

I think we(and by we I mean the O-line, O-coordinator, running game) need to do a better job of helping him get into a groove earlier, I notice he misses alot of those throws before he gets into a groove...Whether it's short throws to move the chains, or screen passes to offset the rush, but once he gets into a groove he looks as good as ever.

Although like I said before the game, somebody should of sat him down before the game and told him about forcing balls deep vs the Ravens, that's what they feed off of, he didn't force that ball vs the Giants, but he came out and did it this week and it was almost as if he didn't care about the double coverage because both times he had time to see it wasn't there...I can't tell if that's him being who he is, or bad coaching or scouting reports, I don't mind the turnovers and trying to make a play but those were head scratchers.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                            I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Very true, TO is the only one that goes around and tries to make people accountable. That said he gets criticism because he calls guys out publically, why not go up to the guy and tell him how it is, not hold a press conference or an interview.
                              He does get in their faces on the sidelines.

I've never heard him criticize a Dallas player specifically in an interview.

Comment

• Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                                I think we(and by we I mean the O-line, O-coordinator, running game) need to do a better job of helping him get into a groove earlier, I notice he misses alot of those throws before he gets into a groove...Whether it's short throws to move the chains, or screen passes to offset the rush, but once he gets into a groove he looks as good as ever.

Although like I said before the game, somebody should of sat him down before the game and told him about forcing balls deep vs the Ravens, that's what they feed off of, he didn't force that ball vs the Giants, but he came out and did it this week and it was almost as if he didn't care about the double coverage because both times he had time to see it wasn't there...I can't tell if that's him being who he is, or bad coaching or scouting reports, I don't mind the turnovers and trying to make a play but those were head scratchers.
                                I agree. ...and I blame Garrett. Romo should have been throwing down the inside seam... Deion was saying that all night. How can Deion know that and not Garrett??? It's unbelievable.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information