Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey just seeing if anyone would like to join the new Forum Mock.
    Right now nobody has signed up to be the GM of the Cowboys and there is also an expansion team in this forum mock. So go check it out. Signups are scheduled to end Sunday night.

http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...ad.php?t=28445

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

• Sigh....Watching the Falcons at Arizona. Sigh...

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468

Comment

• Harrison beat out Ware for DPOY. Kind of a crock if you ask me. Ware had 4 more sacks and Harrison had 17 more tackles and one more forced fumble. If the boys made the play-offs I guarantee this would've been different.

Comment

• Originally posted by pocketaces View Post
          Sigh....Watching the Falcons at Arizona. Sigh...
          It was like that watching the Vikes too, our D would of massacred Tavaris and both games were in a dome, then we'd get the Giants again for the rematch and who knows in that game, but we at least had a playoff win giftwrapped for us...Now Philly took advantage and has as good a shot as anyone to make the NFCCG, but judging from comments their players just wanted it more.

I hear Brian Dawkins say something along the lines of " We didn't point any fingers, or call out names and say who was or wasn't doing their job, we just came together and fought and did it as a family", too bad that never happens or you never hear that around here :(

Originally posted by Scott Wright
          I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• Adam Jones released by the Cowboys per ESPN.
            Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
            RIP themaninblack

Comment

• So Adam Jones is realeased, shocker anyone? I mean we did get the pick back and everything, but why bother bringing him back after the incident if you were just going to drop him, I don't get that but w/e.

If were getting rid of supposed "cancers" then there is a long list of others to go, I wanted to keep him around to see how he would do with an off-season under his belt, but I'm certainly not upset about it.

Comment

• Also, some comments by Ed Reed talking about the offense being simple again:

It's a good thing for Jason Garrett that Michael Irvin's radio show doesn't air in Denver. Ravens safety Ed Reed's comments made on ESPN 103.3 today definitely don't reflect well on the redhead.

From Matt Mosley's NFC East blog on ESPN.com:

"That was a real simple game plan that they attacked us with," said Reed of the Cowboys' offense. "I thought it would be more complicated, but it was a real simple game plan that they attacked us with. I mean we knew it. Looking at these coaches' openings and talking about a certain someone from Dallas, I'm like, 'Hold on now.'

"It's just Garrett, Garrett, Garrett. I knew the plays we were going against. Maybe that was the game plan for us. But when you watch it on tape, it's not as complicated as I thought it would be. I'm surprised people want to fire Wade Phillips down there and he's the one calling the defense -- and the defense is successful. The guy who's calling the offensive plays isn't getting the same turnaround. Maybe it's the players."

These comments echo those made by Ray Lewis, which were relayed by NFL Network analysts/redhead haters Deion Sanders and Marshall Faulk.

There is the chance that Lewis and Reed have an ax to grind with Garrett. After all, Garrett did turn down an offer to become the Ravens' head coach.

Then again, Tony Romo didn't seem too fond of that particular game plan, either.
                Per dmn blog.

Does Jerry not pay attention to this stuff? He's not the only one who made these type of comments, people have caught on to Garrett it's no surprise at all...So I really don't get why we have to put up with him another year, it's not like things are going to change.

People will point the finger at Romo, TO, the O-line, but when our offense is this predictable nothing we can do.

Comment

• Did Pacman suck that bad or is this mainly because of the off field issues? I wouldn't want him on my team I'm just curious, I didn't watch too many Cowboys games.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Vito View Post
                    Did Pacman suck that bad or is this mainly because of the off field issues? I wouldn't want him on my team I'm just curious, I didn't watch too many Cowboys games.
                    Little of both. I know he was abused in one game I watched this year.

Comment

• He had some games at CB, but he was absolutely worthless as a return man. And with Jenkins and Scandrick behind him, Pac was more then expendable.

Comment

• What a shame, all the talent in the world gone to waste. To think I wanted him on the Pats before Dallas got him, I was expecteing a Moss-esque turnaround once he got himself in a good situation.

Comment

• No offense fellas, but to all of you that wanted Pacman. I told you so!!! He's a thug and will always be a thug!!!! Good riddance, maybe this will finally teach JJ a lesson about guys like this.

Comment

• Originally posted by leroyisgod
                            No offense fellas, but to all of you that wanted Pacman. I told you so!!! He's a thug and will always be a thug!!!! Good riddance, maybe this will finally teach JJ a lesson about guys like this.
                            Yeah Jerry. Stop giving guys a chance...

The guy is a talent. And I don't care that he had Scandrick and Jenkins behind him. If you have good talent. You don't let it go. Especially not when it's barely getting paid. From that point of view. It is a bad decision to send him walking.

However I just read(word from someone else) that he may have been involved in some more legal issues... So that at least would clear up why he was cut.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                              Little of both. I know he was abused in one game I watched this year.
                              As expected of a corner who was out of football, but honestly his coverage got considerably better, nobody expected him to step in away from the game so long and be lock down, he played basically like a rookie, but towards the latter part of the season he was very solid, return man he was worthless and Crayton was better which says something.

Most expected him to be electric returning punts but that wasn't the case...With this release though, that opens up a Punt Returning job for us next year and we could end up drafting someone late to take that job.

Comment

• I would be upset about this if we didn't have Scandrick and Jenkins, but we do. We need to invest in those two, not the chance that Pacman might get back to top 10 draft pick form.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information