X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Im_a_Romosexual View Post
    looks like Brooke Burke

what do you guys think the odds of Garrett going to St. Louis is?
    0%....they signed spagnolo today

Comment

• Originally posted by Im_a_Romosexual View Post
      looks like Brooke Burke

what do you guys think the odds of Garrett going to St. Louis is?
      0% seeing that they just hired Spags.

Edit: Just beat me by a minute.

Comment

• hmm didn't see that, just got to the computer. Well he's pretty much staying here then I guess

Comment

• Garrett better improve.

Comment

• I really hope we make a move on Capers before the Giants do, not many guys left I really like.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
            I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• Good luck with Garrett another year :)
              | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

• Lamar Woodley looks like a beast tonight coming off that left edge, to think we could of taken him instead of Spencer :( He is a force opposite Harrison, but I still have high hopes for Spencer and his abilities if he gets his act together.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• Maybe Tampa will go after Garrett...

BoneKrusher

Comment

• Off-Topic. Steelers/Niners/Cowboys are all at 5 Superbowl wins. It must stay that way!

Comment

• Originally posted by Staubach12 View Post
                      Maybe Tampa will go after Garrett...
                      .....they already hired their replacement...and Garrett isn't going to move laterally.

Comment

• Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                        Lamar Woodley looks like a beast tonight coming off that left edge, to think we could of taken him instead of Spencer :( He is a force opposite Harrison, but I still have high hopes for Spencer and his abilities if he gets his act together.
                        I'm glad somebody still has high hopes for him. Right now I'm just bracing myself for a bust.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                          I'm glad somebody still has high hopes for him. Right now I'm just bracing myself for a bust.
                          He has been having a bad year...maybe it's the media...but the hard knocks....getting fined for not going to rehab....and supposedly in the middle of the season not rehabbing hard enough...then this pompus a-hole deal at the club.....his image isn't great right now in my eyes. But when he is on the field things happen....so lets just hope for no injuries before we make a judgement this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                            Burnett, Spencer and Carpenter can play. They simply need to play. Getting rid of Zach and Ellis will help. Find some young guys with talent for back-ups.

Look at Pittsburgh, they turn over the LB frequently and manage to develop excellent young players.

Comment

• Not good...Capers was picked up by GB today :(

Comment

• According to the Baltimore Sun, "word around the NFL" is that the Cowboys are targeting impending free agent Ray Lewis and are willing to guarantee him $25 million in a three-year contract.

There should be a good number of rumors this week with lots of NFL people gathering at the Senior Bowl. Owner Jerry Jones reportedly believes Lewis could help solve problems in Dallas' locker room. The Ravens will enter talks with Lewis shortly, but re-signing Terrell Suggs should be their top priority.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information