X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
    I got 3 boys! ! ! ! ! ! Howz dat for work? :]
    I've got three boys too. My youngest is going to the OU football camp in June. Wish him luck.:)

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468

Comment

I got 3 boys! ! ! ! ! ! Howz dat for work? :]
      wow D you look really young for a married man with 3 kids. No joke, you could pass for 27 or 28 although I would also believe you if you said you were 35.. just one of those guys.

Comment

• I didn't even see that pic, that's my first time seeing D in a pic before, Hawaii represent!!!

On a football related note Peter King also thinks TO will be cut:

1. I think everyone doing free-agent lists should add one name in pencil: Terrell Owens. I'll bet you a month's worth of lattes he'll be free in six weeks.
        http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...teelers/2.html

His opinion is really worth crap, but people sure do seem to be coming out from everywhere saying he's a goner.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
        I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Burns336 View Post
          wow D you look really young for a married man with 3 kids. No joke, you could pass for 27 or 28 although I would also believe you if you said you were 35.. just one of those guys.
          I'm 30. Got married at 23. Sons are 6, 4 and 1. Gonna try one more time for a girl.

thule PM'd me saying he was coming to Hawaii and would be staying in Waikiki. So we met up and watched the game at Lulu's Bar and Grill in Waikiki...

then I even took him to my hometown in Kaneohe to go to my sister-in-law's birthyday party where all the family had gotten together. We ate some more, hung out, I introduced him to my family, played pool, Madden and even basketball in front of the house. Luckily thule was on my team or else he would've been schooled. lol. :D

That was a pretty fun day. The whole time I couldn't believe that I had actually met up with someone from the forums. It was pretty weird... but thules a cool guy.

Comment

• You guys are making me jealous of the forum bro connection you've got going! Hard to believe none of the Texas guys have ever met up, but the guy from Hawaii has!

Comment

• I took thule here...

http://www.luluswaikiki.com/

...even treated his ass. LOL. I didn't mind at all though. If anyone else comes to Hawaii, hit me up. I'll take you somewhere better. haha.

Comment

I took thule here...

...even treated his ass. LOL. I didn't mind at all though. If anyone else comes to Hawaii, hit me up. I'll take you somewhere better. haha.
                Nice menu, what are volcano fries?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ward View Post
                  Nice menu, what are volcano fries?
                  I'm not sure. But it didn't matter... I lost my appetite watching that horrendous game.

Comment

• Sucks that you guys had to watch that game. The date could have gone sooo much better :)

Comment

• Originally posted by Burns336 View Post
                      Sucks that you guys had to watch that game. The date could have gone sooo much better :)
                      Would've been better if it was a threesome. Lol.

Comment

• I was driving from Irving to Arlington the other day, and as I came up the freeway ramp, the Cowboys new spaceship--ok, stadium-- was clearly visible in the distance. I hadn't been over that way recently, and it definitely didn't look so "stadium-like" the last time I saw it. It's really going to be cool-looking. I actually used to live close to where it's being built, but now I live only a couple of miles from Texas Stadium, and I'm about to move right over by their practice facilities--off Cowboys Parkway, no less! :) I'll be close enough to picket if they turn in another season like 2008.

Comment

• Originally posted by FinChase View Post
                          I was driving from Irving to Arlington the other day, and as I came up the freeway ramp, the Cowboys new spaceship--ok, stadium-- was clearly visible in the distance. I hadn't been over that way recently, and it definitely didn't look so "stadium-like" the last time I saw it. It's really going to be cool-looking. I actually used to live close to where it's being built, but now I live only a couple of miles from Texas Stadium, and I'm about to move right over by their practice facilities--off Cowboys Parkway, no less! :) I'll be close enough to picket if they turn in another season like 2008.
                          Sweet. So are you a Rangers fan too?

Comment

I took thule here...

Hm... Hawaii are pretty close from here... :P

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU

Comment

• Originally posted by FinChase View Post
                              I was driving from Irving to Arlington the other day, and as I came up the freeway ramp, the Cowboys new spaceship--ok, stadium-- was clearly visible in the distance. I hadn't been over that way recently, and it definitely didn't look so "stadium-like" the last time I saw it. It's really going to be cool-looking. I actually used to live close to where it's being built, but now I live only a couple of miles from Texas Stadium, and I'm about to move right over by their practice facilities--off Cowboys Parkway, no less! :) I'll be close enough to picket if they turn in another season like 2008.
                              I used to live off Cowboys Parkway ie Valley Ranch, and it's one of the best areas to live, I loved it over there...I just moved to Arlington but I lived in that area for about 7 years, you picked a good place and most everyone loves it.

Always get to see plenty Cowboys in the area too.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                              I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• Gotta love those guys on Espn's 1st and 10 show. They said signing Mike Vick is a Jerry Jones' move...which is certainly true but, then they said...we'd sign him as a QB and by say week 10, when Romo faulters, Vick will take over as the starting QB and be the long term answer.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....Scott said he said he's gotten called by this damn show several times, right? I def. think he did the right thing by turning them down. What a joke.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                                http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                                KO KNOWS

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information