Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This site is getting out of control. Doesn't Scott have a webmaster or someone that can stop all the BS? :roll:
    Originally posted by 21ST
    He was protecting his self
    Originally posted by tjsunstein
    From what? His leg?
    Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck
    That leg has had it out for him since day 1.
    "We're the quiet guys, the guys before the storm. And then we hit you."

DeMarcus Ware

Comment

• Originally posted by DMWSackMachine
      This site is getting out of control. Doesn't Scott have a webmaster or someone that can stop all the BS? :roll:
      Calm down. It's not that serious.

"You know what charm is: a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question."
      Albert Camus

Comment

• Originally posted by Poet3334
        Originally posted by DMWSackMachine
        This site is getting out of control. Doesn't Scott have a webmaster or someone that can stop all the BS? :roll:

Comment

• Originally posted by Ward
          Originally posted by Poet3334
          Originally posted by DMWSackMachine
          I will behave.

"You know what charm is: a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question."
          Albert Camus

Comment

• We signed Tony Parrish.

http://cowboys.beloblog.com/

Albert Camus

Comment

• Hey I have been trying to post this for a few days but because of some DEBUG thing that pops up everytime I post this is the first time it seems to have worked.

I wanted to comment on Scotts mock and him saying with the Cowboys starting Marc Colombo it speaks volumes about the state of the position. I think Colombo has played very well. I can't even tell you his stats for sacks allowed but I know there aren't that many. I think the Cowboys could replace RG before RT. Rivera was a mistake to sign; not worth the money. At center I think Gurode is fine. At LG Kosier has been OK, but I like him. At LT Flozell Adams has been good but how many years can he go? So I'd say a starting RG and a LT to develop and the O-Line is fine.

Thoughts?
              "Red Ball"

Comment

• Originally posted by CTCowboysFan
                Hey I have been trying to post this for a few days but because of some DEBUG thing that pops up everytime I post this is the first time it seems to have worked.

I wanted to comment on Scotts mock and him saying with the Cowboys starting Marc Colombo it speaks volumes about the state of the position. I think Colombo has played very well. I can't even tell you his stats for sacks allowed but I know there aren't that many. I think the Cowboys could replace RG before RT. Rivera was a mistake to sign; not worth the money. At center I think Gurode is fine. At LG Kosier has been OK, but I like him. At LT Flozell Adams has been good but how many years can he go? So I'd say a starting RG and a LT to develop and the O-Line is fine.

Thoughts?
                For the second time...as if you didn't look at the last page. Take some time and check out the last 3 or so pages so you dont' ask the same topic of discussion that we have talked about for well over a month.

Comment

• Good to add a vet Saftey to the mix, but never seen him play much, so my judgment is still to come. But he does have a rating of 85 on Madden :D

Comment

• I think Parrish will back up Roy at SS, provide veteran depth and hopefully play well on special teams. I know he was really good before the injury, he picked off Bledsoe twice last year and returned one for a TD. I don't think he would be a consideration for FS, he's much more of a SS who is somwhat limited in coverage.

Here's a scouting report of Parrish from the 2006 Sporting News Scouting Guide magazine.

Strengths: Physical and has excellent quickness. Has the upper body strength to play off blocks efficiently and get to balls. Excels at diagnosing the run and has good range.

Weaknesses: Limited in man coverage; can match up with most tight ends and backs but struggles with slot and wide receivers. Lacks top speed.

Bottom Line: Parrish finished last season on injured reserve. The 49ers need his leadership and toughness. Grade 7.8, ranked 20th among safeties

Comment

• Parrish??? Eh, not the worst pick up.

Comment

• anybody else hoping Skyler is gone for good this time? After the switch to RB I haven't seen a place for him on this team.

Comment

• Originally posted by fryman
                          anybody else hoping Skyler is gone for good this time? After the switch to RB I haven't seen a place for him on this team.
                          I'm still hoping he can contribute something. I'd hate to have a wasted 4th round pick.

Albert Camus

Comment

• I'm hoping Parrish is healthy. If he is, we'll see what he can do. I think it was a good pickup. Nothing to lose, everything to gain.

Albert Camus

Comment

• Originally posted by fryman
                              anybody else hoping Skyler is gone for good this time? After the switch to RB I haven't seen a place for him on this team.
                              Didn't know he was moved to RB :shock:

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
                              XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
                              Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
                              http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

• Originally posted by Poet3334
                                http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2688355

What do you guys think?
                                Nice call.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information