Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meh...Martellus isnt a bad guy, he's none too bright but, he isnt a bad guy. There arent many "bad guys" or troubled character guys on Dallas anymore at all. Like I said, he just has a big mouth and says what's on his mind all the time. Certainly someone should have a sit down with him about that but, again he's a good kid.
    Last edited by M.O.T.H.; 03-28-2009, 08:30 PM.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
    KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by gafyobop View Post
      Another degenerate sc*mbag who is a Cowboy. Vunderful.
      I would ask you why you even cheer for the Cowboys, one would think you would be used to that now so if you don't like it you could cheer for a conservative team...But then again we have the same argument every time you come back around this site.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
      I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
        I would ask you why you even cheer for the Cowboys, one would think you would be used to that now so if you don't like it you could cheer for a conservative team...But then again we have the same argument every time you come back around this site.
        Well he's pretty resilient, isn't he?

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU

Comment

• Originally posted by Modano View Post
          Well he's pretty resilient, isn't he?
          And D-Unit said he was gone and wouldnt be back.:p

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468

Comment

I guess being a Cowboys fan means saying amen to everything no matter how bad it is. Newman talking about girlfriends, TO, Pacman fights, Tank J celebrating leaving Dallas, et al. Even #31/38 with his "god made me fat, lazy and ineffective" speech.

Immature, trouble makers will be expunged over time -- hope the on-field results support this new focus on "character" by the powers that be.

Comment

So he's that Rob guy? How do y'all know if it's still him? For all y'all know........wait for it........I could be Rob.

Ok not really, but seems this guy has been banned alot. Maybe that proves he's a Cowboy fan. lol He keeps coming back to talk bad about them. Maybe he's just overly negative. I have some of those people in my family. I can't watch games with my mama anymore because it seems like she wants them to fail. But she's been a fan since before I was even thought of, so maybe Rob is like that.

Or maybe he's an Eagle fan. lol
              "If you have one finger pointing at somebody, you have three pointing towards yourself."
              ~Nigerian Proverb

Da riddum is too much for you.
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0

Comment

• Originally posted by E-Man View Post
                So he's that Rob guy? How do y'all know if it's still him? For all y'all know........wait for it........I could be Rob.

Ok not really, but seems this guy has been banned alot. Maybe that proves he's a Cowboy fan. lol He keeps coming back to talk bad about them. Maybe he's just overly negative. I have some of those people in my family. I can't watch games with my mama anymore because it seems like she wants them to fail. But she's been a fan since before I was even thought of, so maybe Rob is like that.

Or maybe he's an Eagle fan. lol

Yeah thats Rob, and yes he has been banned more times than I can remember. His biggest problem, or the reason nobody wants him on here, is that he thinks hes right about everything and he talks down to everybody who doesnt agree with him. One time he had an alias that would come on here and say what great points "Rob" was making, only to find out they had the same IP address. HAHA what a life. Wonder how long till he gets banned again?

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468

Comment

• Originally posted by pocketaces View Post
                  Yeah thats Rob, and yes he has been banned more times than I can remember. His biggest problem, or the reason nobody wants him on here, is that he thinks hes right about everything and he talks down to everybody who doesnt agree with him. One time he had an alias that would come on here and say what great points "Rob" was making, only to find out they had the same IP address. HAHA what a life. Wonder how long till he gets banned again?
                  LOL. Only thing I am guilty of is embarrassing a few of the pom-pom Cowboy fans on this site for their man crush on loser players, loser coaches and a loser GM in Cowboy land.

But yes, Pocket-deuces, I'll take my track record since 2006 over yours or anyone posting here on the wisdom of Cowboy player personnel moves, coaching, et al. The list is so long as to embarrass because only the mentally ******** would argue so much after being so wrong.

Funny enough is that as soon as the same buffoons posting here think I am gone --- they start agreeing with what I wrote and start with the same silly blind rooting they were guilty of to being with. I am sure they don't even realise it.

Funny. Hypocritical. Intellectually Dishonest. Lightweights.

As a Cowboy fan, good to see Jones finally eliminating the morons he has brought in over the last few years, or worse yet, resigned. Lazy and stupid is no way to go through life or to play football. A few more to get rid of.......

Comment

• Atleast you've moved on from denial....I remember when you use to deny being Rob...that was annoying...now atleast you admit it.

Comment

• Originally posted by pocketaces View Post
                      lol and he created a new screen name again?!

Who ever said that we didn't have a reason to get our popcorn ready with T.O. gone? I like this Rob guy. He's pretty funny.
                      "If you have one finger pointing at somebody, you have three pointing towards yourself."
                      ~Nigerian Proverb

Da riddum is too much for you.
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0

Comment

• Originally posted by thule View Post
                        Atleast you've moved on from denial....I remember when you use to deny being Rob...that was annoying...now atleast you admit it.
                        Yeah but there were at least 2 times when I was not and the village idiots still said it was me.

See the problem Thule, is that as soon as an unpopular opinion was brought up the the same cast of retahds would come around bashing..... until they agreed later!!!!

Annoying? Nothing more annoying than village idiots thinking they are the town council and mayor.

Comment

• Originally posted by E-Man View Post
                          lol and he created a new screen name again?!

Who ever said that we didn't have a reason to get our popcorn ready with T.O. gone? I like this Rob guy. He's pretty funny.
                          Another one of the multiple aliases on the board -- half hate and half love. Hello Hawaii!!!!!

But funny I am. You should go read the TO and Roy Williams SS strings!!!

Comment

• I disagree with Rob.

(grabs popcorn)

Comment

• Originally posted by bigmac076 View Post
                              I disagree with Rob.

(grabs popcorn)
                              And what are you disagreeing with?

** This would be fascinating if engaged in honestly but other than Thule, HeismanHers and 2 others on this board that has never happened amongst the "disagree-ers." **
                              Last edited by fatblunt; 03-31-2009, 10:14 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by fatblunt View Post
                                And what are you disagreeing with?

** This would be fascinating if engaged in honestly but other than Thule, HeismanHers and 2 others on this board that has never happened amongst the "disagree-ers." **
                                Just a joke guy. Dont take everything so seriously.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information