Clear All

• Originally posted by Ward
    Originally posted by D-Unit
    Originally posted by Poet3334
    Originally posted by D-Unit
    We should address OG in FA.
    Eric Steinbach?
    I dunno...

I like Vince Manuwai, but I doubt the Jags let him see the light of FA.

Any of these guys would be cool too.
    Derrick Dockery, UFA, Washington Redskins
    Ryan Lilja, RFA, Indianapolis Colts
    Sean Locklear, RFA, Seattle Seahawks
    Floyd Womack, UFA, Seattle Seahawks
    Kris Dielman, UFA, San Diego

One guy who I really like is Jordan Black. He's been playing tackle, but he also has NFL experience at RG too. I like him A LOT for us and I do think he'll test his unrestricted free agency.
    Black and Dockery are both hometown boys who might legitimately want to come home to play for the Cowboys.
    And the're both pretty young. No more 30 something O-linemen signings.

"You know what charm is: a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question."
    Albert Camus

Comment

• The Aints are going to get a beating similar to the one we handed them in preseason! :)

Off to the game now.
      Whats up buttercup!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pokeys
        The Aints are going to get a beating similar to the one we handed them in preseason! :)

Off to the game now.
        Lucky bastard :)

"You know what charm is: a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question."
        Albert Camus

Comment

• ....And that is why Julius is the starter.

Comment

• Originally posted by fryman
            ....And that is why Julius is the starter.
            Found it funny that TO caught them all.

Comment

• Julius has been waiting for that one.

Comment

• What the hell.

2nd rounder for Josh Brown.

Comment

• Originally posted by BX
                  What the hell.

2nd rounder for Josh Brown.
                  2nd would be high...but I would be willing to give a third. I'll give Gramatica until the end of the season tho until I think its worth it. He has shown an ability to be clutch. This time of possesion and Karney are killing us.

Comment

• At this point I'm willing to trade Bill Parcells for a good kicker.

Comment

• Our defense looks run down for some reason. I just don't konw about this game...NO looks to have more heart at this point.

Comment

• we are being totally out coached and the saints want this game more than we do

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468

Comment

• Coaching smoaching. You guys are losing because you getting absolutely no pass rush, the pass rush is a joke right now.

And you can't blitz too much, because theyre spreading you out, so you need a rush out of 4, and youre not getting it.

Comment

• again coaching

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468

Comment

• of course myself, madden and micheals dont know what were talking about

Comment

• hahahaha now its just gotten comical... ASS WHOOOOPING..cant rush cant cover cant anything

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information