Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damnit. Looks like Snyder is messin' w/my emotions again...

Apparently, he's interested in Shanahan.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/rumors/p...urn=nfl,157913

Jim Zorn is preparing for his second season as head coach of the Washington Redskins. According to rumors, the team is preparing to unload him after the season and hire Mike Shanahan.

Profootballtalk.com reported there are rumblings that the former head coach of the Denver Bronocos is in the on-deck circle for owner Daniel Snyder and the franchise. It will be just like the old days, the Redskins battling this Dallas Cowboys — this time for the services of Shanahan.

Comment

• What do you guys think of Ko Simpson?

I've read that Buff may be shopping him.
      In war, you win or lose, live or die - and the difference is just an eyelash.

-Douglas MacArthur

Comment

• Originally posted by Macarthur View Post
        What do you guys think of Ko Simpson?

I've read that Buff may be shopping him.
        If that's the case, why would we want him?

Comment

• After reading a bit out there, I think you're right.

He hasn't been real good on the field and a knucklehead off.

I originally posted it because I was kinda high on him leading up to the 06 draft.
          In war, you win or lose, live or die - and the difference is just an eyelash.

-Douglas MacArthur

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8QujGqvtkU#

I'm gonna miss this :(

Comment

• Originally posted by Burns336 View Post

Are you going to miss the constant ***** fest when he didn't get the ball?

Comment

• Originally posted by Crimson79 View Post
                Are you going to miss the constant ***** fest when he didn't get the ball?
                Yeah. Only player on this team with heart.

The rest of you will come around to my sentiment when we see how pathetic the passing game is without him.

Comment

The rest of you will come around to my sentiment when we see how pathetic the passing game is without him.
                  Hey I liked TO and applauded his heart. I'm with you there.

I hope you're not right about our passing attack though. I think we have enough weapons. I don't care if we're high scoring or not as long as we score enough to win.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                    Hey I liked TO and applauded his heart. I'm with you there.

I hope you're not right about our passing attack though. I think we have enough weapons. I don't care if we're high scoring or not as long as we score enough to win.
                    I hope I'm wrong too, but Roy Williams seems like exactly the type of player everyone in here seems intent on getting rid of. A lazy, underachiever who thinks he's way better than he is.

Comment

1) It was pathetic with him last year

2) What you call heart many others called out-of-control ego

3) While you make not like RW, he has talent and if he decides to play ....

4) It is about time we give our young WR a shot.

5) TO is old and not even close to a dominant WR anymore.

6) Rather have a running team with stout D than a home run team -- mabye without TO and his bitching JG will committ to use those fat arses to run block.

Comment

TC has more heart and you don't see him bitching... And its going to be run, run, run with the 3 headed monster next season.

Comment

I don't see how you don't realize that Romo couldn't be his own QB with TO around...He holds press conferences mid-season criticizing the offense, Garrett, he was leading the league in targets and says he's not getting the ball enough, there was clearly a problem here.

You can't just keep looking at his stats and think that's the end of it, yes he had heart, yes he's a HOF, but we didn't win ONE playoff game with him here, so why should we act like were going to be so much worse now?

We needed Tony to just go through his progressions and not force the ball to anyone, we have WAY too many weapons for TO to be here, he's getting older and declining and still wants to be force fed the ball, what do you think would happen when his play starts to dip, and he's not getting the ball as much anymore?

It was pretty obvious to me we couldn't go into next year with him, you need guys with clear heads, a happy locker room, get some cohesiveness as a unit, TO is still about him himself and wants his stats...And for all the talk of how good he is, once teams found out you could jam him and put a safety over top he was slowed down considerably, too many times I saw him catch balls and come up lame from the 1st down marker, drop easy short passes across the middle, and more complaining.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                          I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• I love T.O. but, I dont think you can ignore the obvious advantages or gains with him being elsewhere. A lot falls on Tony and Garrett now, though. I'm confident in Tony, Garrett's the one that makes me nervous. But we have more than enough weapons to make things work. The talent is there...I just have some major qualms with the guy behind the playcalling sheet. Without T.O...we still have more offensive talent than a great deal of teams. Take a look at the receiving cores on playoff teams like the Vikings, Eagles, Falcons, Dolphins, Giants, and Titans. We have more than enough talent to make things happen. And just because, we have an average receiving core doesnt mean our offense will struggle. We'd rank near the top of the league at the rest of the skill positions on offense, talent wise. Serioulsy look what successful QBs like Mcnabb, Collins, and Pennington have to work with at receiver. We should be fine.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                            http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                            KO KNOWS

Comment

• D-Unit, you think Dallas would still go after Tate after they knocked off everyone else who supposedly failed drug tests? I believe I read somewhere that Tate failed his.

Comment

• Well, now that draft is over when do we see the rookies in Valley Ranch???

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information