This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Burns336 View Post
    I remember reading an interview once where Ware said Chris Samuels is the best tackle he's ever faced and is the toughest match up for him.
    I'm still mad at Tra for not letting Ware get a sack in the last game against Philly. I was hoping Ware might have a chance at that record.

Comment

• http://cowboysblog.dallasnews.com/ar...-it-sound.html

Now I can laugh harder at the people who bashed Witten and Werder while loving TO.

As I said, thank god this POS is gone.

EDIT: point is many folks vilified Witten to the benefit of TO and TO used his posse to get his revenge. Funny enuff he went after the wrong team-mate.

Is Gurode going to play "Back-stabber" anymore when Witten comes in the locker room? If I was Witten I would brass knuckle him right in the face and bust his ass open for being a pig. And any other player who opened his mouth killing him to defend TO. But hey .....
      Last edited by herniateddisc; 04-30-2009, 02:11 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by herniateddisc View Post
        http://cowboysblog.dallasnews.com/ar...-it-sound.html

Now I can laugh harder at the people who bashed Witten and Werder while loving TO.

Thank you for posting this, everyone needs to see this.

Comment

• Originally posted by herniateddisc View Post
          http://cowboysblog.dallasnews.com/ar...-it-sound.html

I actually bashed Bradie and Werder. Never bashed Witten. I knew the media made up those lies. I've always thought the snitch was Bradie. But Brad makes a whole lot of sense. Glad that ***** is gone. The outspoken players (Barber, Newman, Canty, Witten) are right. TO was the scapegoat.

It's all in the past now though. I like that the responsibility for winning is now on Garrett and Romo on offense and Wade on defense. No more finger pointing excuses can be made anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
            I actually bashed Bradie and Werder. Never bashed Witten. I knew the media made up those lies. I've always thought the snitch was Bradie. But Brad makes a whole lot of sense. Glad that ***** is gone. The outspoken players (Barber, Newman, Canty, Witten) are right. TO was the scapegoat.

It's all in the past now though. I like that the responsibility for winning is now on Garrett and Romo on offense and Wade on defense. No more finger pointing excuses can be made anymore.
            I think I agree with you, but I'm confused by one of your comments. You mention the outspoken players saying TO was the scapegoat. And you imply that you are glad TO is gone. Those seem contradictory; I'm I reading your comment wrong?
            In war, you win or lose, live or die - and the difference is just an eyelash.

-Douglas MacArthur

Comment

• I hate how Deion tries to act so arrogant about Dallas, like you can't tell him anything about the Cowboys because he knows it all...He's been pissing me off lately.

Now I'm a journalism student, and I've never understood why Werder could get away with posting stories with "unnamed sources" when we are taught at the very beginning that you should never publish articles that way.

I don't get why they let him get away with those type of things.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
              I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• Ha... Brad Johnson huh?

So that loser not only lost to the Rams and cost us the playoffs, but he created all that ******** media circus last year? He's the reason T.O. is gone...

Brad Johnson just keep feeding Werder this **** so he could feel relevant.

What a loser. I still wish T.O. was here. We'll see what happens.

Comment

• Originally posted by Macarthur View Post
                  I think I agree with you, but I'm confused by one of your comments. You mention the outspoken players saying TO was the scapegoat. And you imply that you are glad TO is gone. Those seem contradictory; I'm I reading your comment wrong?
                  I am neither happy or sad that TO is gone. A part of me is anxious to see this team operate with no more excuses. Another part of me is worried that TO's missing production and meaning to the team "on the field" will lead to losses.

I'm not a big believer in having to have great WRs to win. I think 1st round WRs are wasted picks. Good WR play is necessary, but you don't need elite WR talent to get good WR play. I'm bigger on tough, team oriented WRs that will make the tough catch and block the living daylights out of defenders at every chance.

I'm very high on Sam Hurd this year. If healthy, I think he'll have a better season than Austin.

Comment

• Yeah, the WR position was never a concern for me this offseason. If anything, I thought Roy, Crayoton, Miles and Hurd would be good enough not to be the bottleneck of this offense. Plus with a healthy trio of RB's and Witten and Martellus at the flanks, I had no worries about the amount of weapons we had. Now the O-line I might be a little worried about.

Also Brad Johnson is a dick if that is true.

Comment

• Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                      ... we are taught at the very beginning that you should never publish articles that way.
                      Are you joking? Un-named sources are the life blood of investigative journalism. Go read that trash, the NYT, it is filled with un-named sources left right and center.

Last 8 years the CIA would leak crap to embarrass George Bush every time these disagreed with them. Un-named sources got the NY Gov busted for prostitution.

Whoever is teaching you needs to back to journalism school themselves.

But more importantly, I suggest you stop critiquing Ed Werder b/c it was obvious his story WAS TRUE! Wether some of the the players came to TO's defense or not -- the story was true.

What apparently was false was certain black ball players jumping down Witten throat, explicitly or not. Apology anyone?

Where does Jason Witten need to go to get his reputation back?

Comment

• Witten

I think we just found out who was talking crap. I think Witten was portrayed as the snitch because we all want to believe that he and Romo are BF. Maybe they are, but that doesn't mean Romo shifted his attention of passing to him only. I also think Journalist where ready to punch on whenever TO was going to open his mouth. I am not glad or happy he left.....I support the team and not individual players nor coaches or owners. I am a cowboy fan and basically whoever plays with them is who I support. TO is no longer on the team...that is now a moot point.

Brad Johnson was the bust...I knew two years ago we should have kept Matt Moore. I think this year we keep 3 QB but next year we get rid of Kitna and have McGEE has our 2 QB. You have to do this. You can't be signing FA QB every year for 2 million. We should be hoping that McGee can come in and play some smart football. Just like Romo...we had no idea what he had.

Being rated by Kiper o Shay has nothing to do with how good u are.

Brady (who i hate) is damm good 7th round pick. Now Belick is a genius. If Bledsoe would not have gotten hurt, who knows.
                        LB Harrison from Pitts. Defensive Player of the Year. FA
                        Romo......FA Starting QB

I might not have been happy with our picks...but I am going to follow these rookies just like any other year.

We should start asking who we like....................................

I like our new LB............I predict here..He will surprise

I also think the competition at Safety will make our safeties better. Especailly with R. Williams now gone.

Lets all adopt a rookies.............

I pick........Hamlin and the other safety CB from Cincy.....I will concentrate on them.

Chrlopez1...........those are my players.

Comment

• Originally posted by Burns336 View Post
                          Ha... Brad Johnson huh?

So that loser not only lost to the Rams and cost us the playoffs, but he created all that ******** media circus last year? He's the reason T.O. is gone...

Brad Johnson just keep feeding Werder this **** so he could feel relevant.

What a loser. I still wish T.O. was here. We'll see what happens.
                          So TO deserves no blame in SF, Philly & Dallas?

-Douglas MacArthur

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                            I am neither happy or sad that TO is gone. A part of me is anxious to see this team operate with no more excuses. Another part of me is worried that TO's missing production and meaning to the team "on the field" will lead to losses.

I'm not a big believer in having to have great WRs to win. I think 1st round WRs are wasted picks. Good WR play is necessary, but you don't need elite WR talent to get good WR play. I'm bigger on tough, team oriented WRs that will make the tough catch and block the living daylights out of defenders at every chance.

I'm very high on Sam Hurd this year. If healthy, I think he'll have a better season than Austin.
                            I agree with you on WRs. There's a solid history of teams making solid playoff runs without elite WRs. You need good play out of that position, but you don't have to have studs.

I have never been a TO hater, but the more time has gone by, I believe firmly that he was tearing this thing up from the inside. I think this team was worn out by the drama and all that weight was piled squarely on the back of Tony Romo. It's hard enough to play QB in the NFL without having to deal with the drama queen that is TO.

-Douglas MacArthur

Comment

• He's just a camp body but, Keon Lattimore will be back in town for rookie mini camp. Good news, he's a good guy with some ability. Happy to have him back, if only for a short while.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                              KO KNOWS

Comment

• These guys think anonymous sources are ok.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information