This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pocketaces
    hahahaha now its just gotten comical... ASS WHOOOOPING..cant rush cant cover cant anything
    We are still in this....we just can't get our offense enough on the field to get in a rhythm.

I wonder if this is zimmers fault...or if its just our players. The fault has to go somewhere?

Comment

• Hey, his arm works after all.

Comment

• A lot of it I think is lack of speed on defense. This defense isn't as fast as some make it out to be. Minus Newman of course.

That doesn't fare well for when the Saints come to us.

I had a feeling this would happen against the Saints and bet the over on Reggie Bush's total yards at over 84.5

Comment

• What was that about Bears fans being bitter cause the Cowboys are the class of the NFC?

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• what happen to Pat Watkins? Did he get injured or something?

Comment

• The was off game, of all off games. Defense looked terrible. After that first sack from Demarcus and run by Julius I was excited, man was I wrong. Romo's decision making was terrible also, and the one TD to TO was pure luck, it should of been intercepted.

But one good thing, it does bring romo back down to earth. we'll still in great shape for the playoffs and if anything Julius will finally cross 1,000yd mark. We'll bounce back next week

Comment

• that's not pass rush or so on.. we simply got out-coached. The saints ran the same 3 schemes all game.. Parcells did nothing to match Payton's gameplan..

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU

Comment

• Originally posted by thule
                  Originally posted by pocketaces
                  hahahaha now its just gotten comical... ASS WHOOOOPING..cant rush cant cover cant anything
                  We are still in this....we just can't get our offense enough on the field to get in a rhythm.

I wonder if this is zimmers fault...or if its just our players. The fault has to go somewhere?
                  Hey Thule, just letting you know that Devery Henderson had 92 yards receiving. Our bet was that he had to have over 88.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                  WHO DAT!

Comment

• It's hard for me to say, but when I saw the Reggie bush run after the screen, I was cheering for him. That was sick.

Comment

• and I don't know.. yeah, Watkins had a couple of bad games..but can he be worse than Davis? I don't think so..Davis is just garbage...

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU

Comment

• Just wanted to say good game, guys. I don't know what happened there. I thought the game was going to be close.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                        WHO DAT!

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul
                          It's hard for me to say, but when I saw the Reggie bush run after the screen, I was cheering for him. That was sick.
                          WHHHAAAAATTTT????????? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

You're kidding me right dude? You were rooting for the other team to score?

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                          Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule
                            Originally posted by thule
                            Originally posted by pocketaces

Hey Thule, just letting you know that Devery Henderson had 92 yards receiving. Our bet was that he had to have over 88.
                            I'll have the sig up tomorrow i'm guessing.

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule
                              Just wanted to say good game, guys. I don't know what happened there. I thought the game was going to be close.
                              Well its pretty obvious>>>to beat the cowboys you keep their offense off the field. Our defense always plays fresh because we control the clock. I loved the way the Saints played this game. Nice to see that type of gameplan come into play. Almost something you would see in madden.

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34
                                Originally posted by Paul
                                It's hard for me to say, but when I saw the Reggie bush run after the screen, I was cheering for him. That was sick.
                                WHHHAAAAATTTT????????? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

You're kidding me right dude? You were rooting for the other team to score?
                                LOL maybe I worded wrong, I meant after he scored I was cheering and cursing seeing how sick it was.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information