This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
    Rey wouldve been so scary in Wade's 3-4.

Rey is the best blitzing MIKE ive seen in a long time. He'd be a beast for Dallas.

I was hoping he fell to us. Can you imagine him blitzing on the Giants D? Forgetaboutit.
    Ah what could have been... what could have been...

Anyone know any anger management techniques?

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post

i find hookers and choke em.

Comment

...and I thought I needed help.... hahaha

Comment

• hahhaa, relax everyone, its just a joke :p

Comment

• Originally posted by Ward View Post
            Please be specific as to what you'd like to bet on.
            I say the Cowboys will not win a playoff game. I don't even think they'll make the playoffs, actually, but I'll sig bet that they don't win a playoff game. Loser rocks the other's sig until the '10 draft.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sniper View Post
              I say the Cowboys will not win a playoff game. I don't even think they'll make the playoffs, actually, but I'll sig bet that they don't win a playoff game. Loser rocks the other's sig until the '10 draft.
              Did you get my PM?

Comment

hahhaa, relax everyone, its just a joke :p
                I hope so. That was odd to put it mildly.

Comment

remember when Wade Phillips said he was gonna be tougher this year?

any reports coming out about that? or is he still a marshmallow man?
                  Wade is as good as fired. He is a gigantic camel toe.

Comment

Get on websites and bad mouth our moron GM.

Comment

I'll tell you what trend this is...

The trend of people saying... "We don't need to address OT in the draft. We have Brewster coming back from injury. He was doing great in OTAs before he got hurt."

Yeah... I'm already bracing myself. This is Doug Free all over again.

So just chalk 1 out of the 12 as a bust so far. Could've used his pick (Rnd 3, Pick 11), combined with our 2nd rounder to move up for Maualuga.

I hate Jerry's face right about now.
                      lol How is he a bust? Injuries happen sometimes. His career is not, nor should it be defined by having an injury his first season. Things happen sometimes man, and it could happen to anyone. It dosn't mean that he'll suck. For all we know he could be the next Larry Allen. We haven't seen him play yet, and neither have the coaches. This pushes him back a bit, but it's not the end of the world for him. People wanted an O-Lineman, and they spent a decently high pick on one. Just because that pick got hurt doesn't mean that it was a bad one. Also, how does this reflect poorly on Jerry and Wade? It's not like they knew he was going to get hurt when they took him. Rashard Mendenhall got hurt last year, does that mean he's a bust already? Come on D, we can't go calling people busts before training camp starts. Give it some time before we do that.
                      "If you have one finger pointing at somebody, you have three pointing towards yourself."
                      ~Nigerian Proverb

Da riddum is too much for you.
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0

Comment

• The label 'bust' to me implies that there were expectations that were not reached. What did any of us expect from Brewster? He is a 4th rounder who had no starting spot available to him. No big deal.

Comment

The label 'bust' to me implies that there were expectations that were not reached. What did any of us expect from Brewster? He is a 4th rounder who had no starting spot available to him. No big deal.
                          That's what I'm saying. He wasn't going to start, and he was a pick for depth and the future. It's not a lost cause.
                          Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                          I knew you were cool man.:D
                          "If you have one finger pointing at somebody, you have three pointing towards yourself."
                          ~Nigerian Proverb

Da riddum is too much for you.
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0

Comment

The label 'bust' to me implies that there were expectations that were not reached. What did any of us expect from Brewster? He is a 4th rounder who had no starting spot available to him. No big deal.
                            Actually he was a 3rd rounder, picked 11th in that round. 75th overall. I definitely expected him to provide good depth for us this year, with the possibility of him starting at OT or OG as soon as next season. Our LG situation is still in major flux. Not gonna happen now. Probably won't happen ever if you ask me. He was a BIG TIME reach in the 3rd. Nobody saw that coming. He was universally rated as a 5th round prospect. We just suck ass at drafting OL. William Beatty was the previous OL drafted ahead of him. We traded down and lost out on him. He'll probably be the Giants future LT for the next 10-12 years. Coulda had him... But nah. Just because we reached on a 5th round talent in Round 3, doesn't make him a 3rd round talent. We passed up on some damn good talent. Brewster is a career back up at best.

Comment

• Originally posted by herniateddisc View Post
                              Get on websites and bad mouth our moron GM.
                              It's actually quite therapeutic. If he was a moron all the time, I might actually hate him. Damn on him for doing good things from time to time. Damn him to hell. :)

Comment

It's actually quite therapeutic. If he was a moron all the time, I might actually hate him. Damn on him for doing good things from time to time. Damn him to hell. :)
                                This line of reasoning is similar to that of Germans who lauded Hitler b/c the trains ran on time after he got into power.

Jerry is a football moron in every sense and this last draft only proves it further. All sizzle and no steak with many fans confusing movement with forward progress.

If Jerry was the coach he would be the master of calling the 2 yard drag route on 3rd and 20 and celebrate the completion.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information