Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you know what i think it was, I think its what happened to sexy rexy. Romo came in as an unknown (this year) but now after a couple games people have tape on him. And know his tendencies. Itll be much harder for him from now on most likely. Not positive, might just be an off day but i think its that the opposition has tape on Romo. Good evening
    Bears fan

Whitney Mercilus will be a better and more productive player than Shea McClellin

In Tyler We Trust

Welcome to Project Mayhem

This was stolen, and I appreciate it.
    Jimmy Buckets <3

Comment

• Originally posted by Bearsfan123
      you know what i think it was, I think its what happened to sexy rexy. Romo came in as an unknown (this year) but now after a couple games people have tape on him. And know his tendencies. Itll be much harder for him from now on most likely. Not positive, might just be an off day but i think its that the opposition has tape on Romo. Good evening
      I agree, and having your former Offensive Coordinator on the other side didn't help either. Sean did a great job.

Comment

• Well...no excuses we got killed. The only person who had a good game was Newman they kept away from where he was and he showed his tackling skills. Roy Wlliams and Davis got PWNED. But, I think we are asking to much of Roy to play center field.

We need a LB that can man up a TE or RB. This is why I wanted them to sign Julian Peterson, I think he would of been a big differnence to what we are now. Something else that bugs me how the hell do we get beat by a blocking FB for 3TDs.

Last but certainly not least...fire Zimmer and get an actual 3-4 DC!

Comment

• I felt like we would lose this game, but a blowout is embarassing.

Comment

• What the hell happened? Was it overlooking them or what?

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
            Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Originally posted by Number-94
              Well...no excuses we got killed. The only person who had a good game was Newman they kept away from where he was and he showed his tackling skills. Roy Wlliams and Davis got PWNED. But, I think we are asking to much of Roy to play center field.

We need a LB that can man up a TE or RB. This is why I wanted them to sign Julian Peterson, I think he would of been a big differnence to what we are now. Something else that bugs me how the hell do we get beat by a blocking FB for 3TDs.

NO MORE LB!! sorry, as I said before we invested to much money and to many picks on linebackers.

Comment

• Can anyone tell me why after the 77 yard run we ran about 5 more times got atleast 6 yards then pass...pass..and pass some more until we have to pass to win?

Don't know about you all but in all the games I seen him coach the Giants, Jets, and Patriots I never remember seeing him abandoning the run like that before.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul
                  Originally posted by Number-94
                  Well...no excuses we got killed. The only person who had a good game was Newman they kept away from where he was and he showed his tackling skills. Roy Wlliams and Davis got PWNED. But, I think we are asking to much of Roy to play center field.

NO MORE LB!! sorry, as I said before we invested to much money and to many picks on linebackers.
                  Well, maybe I worded it wrong. Can be a FS too. I just don't feel like Bill can trust Roy to man up on someone like Bush to have an effective pass rush.

Comment

Can anyone tell me why after the 77 yard run we ran about 5 more times got atleast 6 yards then pass...pass..and pass some more until we have to pass to win?

Don't know about you all but in all the games I seen him coach the Giants, Jets, and Patriots I never remember seeing him abandoning the run like that before.
                    God-awful coaching. All across the board.

"You know what charm is: a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question."
                    Albert Camus

Comment

Can anyone tell me why after the 77 yard run we ran about 5 more times got atleast 6 yards then pass...pass..and pass some more until we have to pass to win?

We don't have the dominate OL that he has had in the past. Instead our WR are our strength. So we use the pass to set up the run. I'm sure parcells wishes we could rush 40 times a game but we just don't have the blocking.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul
                        Originally posted by Number-94

Well, maybe I worded it wrong. Can be a FS too. I just don't feel like Bill can trust Roy to man up on someone like Bush to have an effective pass rush.
                        I agree with Paul. There isn't much speed back there. It was very apparent on the screens. And how many more games do we have to endure before we get some kind of freakin' pressure. Frustrating.

"You know what charm is: a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question."
                        Albert Camus

Comment

• I was at the game and all I can say is WOW, that was unbelievable and unexpected. That was without a doubt the worst loss and feeling I've experienced live at the stadium. I'm not really surprised that we lost but surprised with the way in which we lost. I hate to say it but I think we quit at some point probably late in the 3rd or early in the 4th. I'm not going to even attempt to comment on the game as I know I will probably overreact and be irrational, maybe I'll comment on it tomorrow.

Comment

• at least it happened now and not in the playoffs. hopefully this grounded us and allows us to evaluate all of the weaknesses we have. id rather go in playing like underdogs and fighting, than having a cocky attitude.

first off, parcells got outcoached by another one of his pupils; probably because they arent as stubborn as him, they take all the good he has to offer but they also modernize. How many times are we going to try and run Julius up the gut instead of off tackle until we figure out that he cant run between the gaurds. ours gaurds blow anyways. the 77 yarder was nice, but for the most part he has been shut down up the middle for the past 5 games. I thought the whole reasoning of the 2 back system was to have barber to pound and julius to stretch? maybe im ********.

our safeties cant cover for **** and its almost becoming sickening because the only time ive heard roys name called over the past 3 games is for getting beat deep. no bit hits, no forced fumbles, no sacks, were hardly putting him in the box for christ sakes. davis blows. watkins blows.

Romo looked like ****, but i think he'll get over it. He definately isnt another rex grossman although bears fans would love to believe it. I dont ever see romo with a passer rating of 1.3 or having 18 turnovers in 7 games.

TO -- alligator arms on one occasion and the drop over his shoulder was pathetic. he better get this dropped ball **** off his consious quick.

D-ware, nice for about the first quarter in a half and then his motor wore out. he had no pass rush to go along with the rest of a pathetic rush from the line.

They dinked and dunked us all over the field and got most of their yards after the catch. linebackers played like **** as a whole.

carpenter still looks like a loser.

most of all, the chips didnt fall our way tonight. No turnovers, no momentum, the parcells 15 yard penalty. it just wasnt our night.

+++POSITIVES+++ Newman, badass as always. Ferguson swallowed quite a few guys, Henry had some plays but also played that deep ball terribly, glenn was a beast.

Comment

• We can complain about our lack of pressure. But I has to come down to Zimmer. Think about this....Roy and Davis are playing deep cover 2 somewhere near 80% of the plays. We blitz occasionally but it doesn't seem like we blitz as much as some of the other 3-4 teams. With our corners playing close man to man and the ability to match up with alot of the top WR's combo's in the league. Personally I'd like to see us work some more robber coverages with our safeties to allow roy not to have to play deep. To me this screams d-cordinator.

Comment

• We're in a must win situation once again. If we win the next two games we'll have the #3 seed in the NFC. Hope that Romo puts that game behind his shoulder..
                                This year we've showed the ability to win when it really matters, to come from behind and to go forward when we had our backs against the wall.. Now it's time to do that once again. Our playoffs begin next saturday..

This f***** blocked FG against the Redskins is haunting us...

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information