Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dallas Cowboys Discussion

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mickens, Brown and Ball are all looking bad.

    Comment


    • Anyone else notice Siavii being controlled by these small ass zone blocking lineman of the raiders? Satelle is a girl.

      p.s. am i talking to myself?

      Comment


      • Jesus christ, they are terrible.. Even with the 12 yard cushions they are opening up their hips way too early and getting burned for first down after first down...

        Comment


        • Brown is the definition of soft

          Comment


          • I've watched this game...and haven't noticed a single play by our second team defense. One thing I see is Sam Hurd is back...and our RB situation is awesome.

            Comment


            • I hate preseason...

              so hard to tell what's what.

              I'm easily discouraged and preseason really makes people look ******.

              too bad i missed the starters. I came in the house right as kitna took his first snap.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by thule View Post
                I've watched this game...and haven't noticed a single play by our second team defense. One thing I see is Sam Hurd is back...and our RB situation is awesome.
                did you check your email??

                Yeah Hurd looks real good. The offense definitely looks encouraging. If hurd and austin can take some of the burden off of RW and Crayton we should be ok.

                The TE's and RB's should dominate.

                Now if this defense would just come around....

                Comment


                • Justin Rogers has actually gotten a lot of pressure today.

                  Thanks BoneKrusher^

                  http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                  http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                  KO KNOWS

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Burns336 View Post
                    did you check your email??

                    Yeah Hurd looks real good. The offense definitely looks encouraging. If hurd and austin can take some of the burden off of RW and Crayton we should be ok.

                    The TE's and RB's should dominate.

                    Now if this defense would just come around....
                    I was expecting the defense to look further along than the O today. :/

                    Thanks BoneKrusher^

                    http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                    KO KNOWS

                    Comment


                    • looks like Butler is being held on almost every other play comin off the edge

                      Comment


                      • Geez, Courtney.

                        Thanks BoneKrusher^

                        http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                        KO KNOWS

                        Comment


                        • Keep the updates coming guys, appreciated! Gonna start throwing some rep out.

                          Comment


                          • rogers is looking good because he is going up against Marten if I'm not mistaken.

                            Brown/Ball are jokes.

                            Mickens is rough too but I'm willing to give him a year or two like I did to Brown/Ball...why is phillips so high on Ball...I haven't seen it. If we cut Watkins for Ball I'll be angry.

                            Mike Hamlin looks like a player on the field to me...only guy I've really noticed tho.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by thule View Post
                              rogers is looking good because he is going up against Marten if I'm not mistaken.

                              Brown/Ball are jokes.

                              Mickens is rough too but I'm willing to give him a year or two like I did to Brown/Ball...why is phillips so high on Ball...I haven't seen it. If we cut Watkins for Ball I'll be angry.

                              Mike Hamlin looks like a player on the field to me...only guy I've really noticed tho.
                              lol. I cant even tell who's blocking him on this stream. James Marten. HA.

                              Mickens will be lucky to make this team at this rate.

                              Thanks BoneKrusher^

                              http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                              KO KNOWS

                              Comment


                              • Mcgee is like a real life version of that annoying kid in madden who drops back like 25 yards. gah.

                                Thanks BoneKrusher^

                                http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                                http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                                KO KNOWS

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information